SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:58 pm

They are probably better off spending this time together without TPTB, crew and other cast around. They'll really get to know each other like any other normal couple would.

Back to top Go down

southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:04 pm

havadrpepper wrote:They are probably better off spending this time together without TPTB, crew and other cast around. They'll really get to know each other like any other normal couple would.

I can't imagine he can go out and about too much as he still is on the show. They have to be fairly low key I would expect.
Personally, I don't think so much of Kristina on several fronts, but most recently that she chose to date F and then drop him like a hot cake to go on BIP to increase her 15 minutes and then hook up with a better model. Lots of depth that one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:They are probably better off spending this time together without TPTB, crew and other cast around. They'll really get to know each other like any other normal couple would.

I can't imagine he can go out and about too much as he still is on the show. They have to be fairly low key I would expect.
Personally, I don't think so much of Kristina on several fronts, but most recently that she chose to date F and then drop him like a hot cake to go on BIP to increase her 15 minutes and then hook up with a better model. Lots of depth that one.

Oh I agree with you there. Wasn't a fan of hers during Nick's season and I'm not watching Rachel's so I don't even know who he is. This relationship (if that is what it does become) probably stands a better chance just because it didn't happen on camera. And, like you say, probably low key until he is off the show. Although anymore I don't expect many of these relationships to last long at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:37 pm

Sarahkyla wrote:He's in Lexington with her right now. @morganemosss posted a picture with her today on instagram and the girl said she couldn't say who Kristina was there with.
Thanks for the tip, @Sarahkyla Smiley

southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 19052050_138402410049047_2984815886319222784_n
morganemoses Look who I ran into today! @kristinaschulman It was so good meeting you! Better not say who was with her though southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f609 #mylipsaresealed #bachelornation
Source: @morganemoses Instagram

Best of luck to KrisDeana Hugesmile
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:04 am

I like this couple. I hope it works out between them.

I have a feeling Reality Steve is wrong about this one - I bet her and Jef have been broken up for a while. RS mentioned that their relationship had been rocky. I bet she went on BIP4 for a fresh start.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:07 am

Dang. I would have enjoyed seeing them play out.

Oh well. Best that they can either make it or break it in the real world without the pressure of the engagement after three weeks. But still, bummer.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:31 am

More confirmation:
southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 19051368_163201320886552_1032843161132597248_n
morganemoses Oh my lord what the heck southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f633  southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f602 @courttbish

morganemoses I made sure I didn't mention any names  southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f648  southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f602 @courttbish
Source: @bachelornationunite Instagram
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:50 am

They make a cute couple. Better than him and rachel imo Smiley

Plus It'll give Kristina one more reason to watch the bachelorette giggling

#TeamPeter southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f495
#TeamRachel southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 am

I don't know much about her but she seems nice and pretty they make a cute couple. It must be hard to have to hide your relationship while the show is still going IMO. I'm glade he didn't do BIP and wish the best for them both, IMO. So Kristina was on Bachelor 21?

I just want to say if anyone follows Dean don't you love the pictures he likes of dogs, etc? I think it's cute laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:54 am

WhisperingLove wrote:I don't know much about her but she seems nice and pretty they make a cute couple. It must be hard to have to hide your relationship while the show is still going IMO. I'm glade he didn't do BIP and wish the best for them both, IMO. So Kristina was on Bachelor 21?

I just want to say if anyone follows Dean don't you love the pictures he likes of dogs, etc? I think it's cute laugh out loud.

@WhisperingLove He did do BIP. That's where they met. We'll never get to see it as it has now all been cancelled due to the misconduct charges being investigated.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:25 am

Awww someone's happy Smiley No heartbroken F4 here laugh out loud
southcarolina - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_2810
Source: my screenshot of @deanie_babies Instagram Story
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Just found this:

Kristina and Dean
If Paradise had ever made it to air this summer, it’s likely this duo would be one of the main couples of the season à la Jade and Tanner or Amanda and Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North