SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 65 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Bye Chris, please say your goodbyes

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:07 pm

He described Raven as "apple pie". rofl
Since when is my pie boinking other people in the head with heels and pondering the existence of orgasms?
CH is delusional at best imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Rolling Eyes
Chris Harrison: Nick Viall Might Be First Bachelor to Be 'Left at the End'

Brilliant insight, Chris.  hmmm

____ (fill in every single future lead's name) Might Be First Bachelor(ette) to Be 'Left at the End' will be just as applicable click-baity headline wise every season until it actually happens to someone...

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:12 pm

When this show is said and done (interpret cancelled) CH will be the last man standing with his hands in his pockets.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:00 pm

If Nick and Vanessa fly by private plane I can see them in NYC for GMA tomorrow.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 pm

http://thetab.com/us/wisconsin/2017/03/13/exclusive-interview-bachelor-nick-vialls-little-brother-james-tells-5727

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Nick and Vanessa fly by private plane I can see them in NYC for GMA tomorrow.

NYC mayor has called for state of emergency after midnight tonight.
I hope TPTB use some sense. There is no reason for them to come east.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:46 pm

@notarose Wow, that was great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:47 pm

I bet Nick and Vanessa are bummed about not going to New York IMO we wont see how Vanessa dresses and she doesn't get to meet Kelly basically these interviews are where the couples has the spotlight on them

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:48 pm

^ I agree. Thousands of flights got cancelled tomorrow. I just don't think their interviews are important enough to warrant flying into this storm.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:49 pm

hae1001 wrote:My parents' flights into and out of NYC tomorrow have been cancelled. I know it was being discussed yesterday whether or not Nick and Vanessa would be able to make it back to NY for their press tour this week so I just wanted to share. Delta is trying to rebook them for Wednesday but said they are currently in a wait and see phase about Wednesday.

Flights in and out of Philadelphia have also been cancelled.  They are going all out panic mode. deadhorse

Ladybug82 wrote:Rolling Eyes
Chris Harrison: Nick Viall Might Be First Bachelor to Be 'Left at the End'

deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse , CH how many times can you deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse

@GuardianAngel ETA: I just copied and pasted the @Ladybug82 post into the post above, I could not delete the post. So I combined the two posts and deleted the one that didn't have any posts after it. Does that make sense?

Last edited by gurlbrit on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:52 pm

notarose wrote:http://thetab.com/us/wisconsin/2017/03/13/exclusive-interview-bachelor-nick-vialls-little-brother-james-tells-5727

Thanks for sharing! This was by far my favourite line from the interview, "Yes. We’re all decent dancers I think. None of us are profound dancers by any means. We’re really good at flailing our bodies." cantstopl
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules