SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 64 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
albean99 wrote:There's still time for people to get interested in Rachel's season imo. I still think she was by far the best choice for Bachelorette. I'm excited to get a professional woman who's not young like 2 of the f4.

Sure theres still plenty of time, but the last couple seasons there has been enough overwhelming support leading into an 'Ette being named that it forced TPTB to go with that particular person.  Or in Kaitlyn's case, still try to give Britt a shot.  Caila just got the shaft like several others we know that were lead on until very last minute.

*snip*

I don't think TPTB were forced to pick JoJo. She had Bachelorette written all over her since the moment she stepped out of the limo. Pretty sure at least one of the three stooges (CH, MF, RM) said as much. They know who's good on camera already while filming the show, no need to wait for the audience to tell them. Caila was nothing but a backup and a decoy IMO.

Britt still confuses me because they gave her a pretty terrible edit with the no showering thing and showing all her tantrums and the other women's opinions on them. If they really liked her and wanted her to be the lead then why not edit her accordingly? I think CH did like her, but since the voting was supposedly fixed, they were only using her really. It was odd to say the least.

Rachel they apparently decided on before Nick even, so I'm not surprised they want to push her to the forefront in any way they can. I think they saw that she was falling behind on popularity and decided to make her the "fan favourite" before anyone else can be branded as such. Clearly there was zero chance of them changing their mind, maybe because the higher ups told them it's now or never for the lead of colour, hence it was a win-win announcing her early. More time for serious casting and any other campaigns nipped in the bud. No need for a decoy either since Rachel wasn't F2. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:08 pm

The majority of time will not be spent on the happy couple is my bet.
The show will have basically 4 segments of less than 12 minutes each.
They will devote one to Nick and Raven. They will devote one for Rachel. That leaves 2 at most for Nick and Vanessa. Will they show a montage of them dating? Family? IDK. But I say at most they will get 2 segments if their fans are lucky.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:11 pm

My parents' flights into and out of NYC tomorrow have been cancelled. I know it was being discussed yesterday whether or not Nick and Vanessa would be able to make it back to NY for their press tour this week so I just wanted to share. Delta is trying to rebook them for Wednesday but said they are currently in a wait and see phase about Wednesday.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:13 pm

We are slated to get between 12 and 24 inches depending on course. The wind is supposed to be the huge danger, plus loss of power.
I am dreading it. If we only get about 12 inches, by Wednesday most of my area will be up and moving pretty much. I heard it will start by midnight and be about done by 1030 pm tomorrow.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:13 pm

I'm gonna be so bummed if we don't get the usual interviews with Nick and Vanessa. Those are like my favourite bit every season. Thank heavens for DWTS at least!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The majority of time will not be spent on the happy couple is my bet.
The show will have basically 4 segments of less than 12 minutes each.
They will devote one to Nick and Raven. They will devote one for Rachel. That leaves 2 at most for Nick and Vanessa. Will they show a montage of them dating? Family? IDK. But I say at most they will get 2 segments if their fans are lucky.

Yup. I don't have any other couples' ATFR time handy but SeanCat got 17.5 minutes. I doubt nick and Vanessa would get more than that. I'm going with less, probably in the 10-12 minute range.

JMOAA

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 87b72b10 gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 86669110 gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:15 pm

@hae1001 Thanks, I was just going to say Buffalo has cancelled flights to NYC starting this evening. I just heard it on the radio station I'm streaming to check your flights. I checked Buffalo International Airport, and sure enough cancelled flights.

I doubt they'll be in NYC tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:19 pm

mindless wrote:I'm gonna be so bummed if we don't get the usual interviews with Nick and Vanessa. Those are like my favourite bit every season. Thank heavens for DWTS at least!

If that happens, I hope they make it up to the fans by being on IG live and Periscope.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Better safe than sorry is my feeling.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Better safe than sorry is my feeling.

Yeah my feeling too. Not worth risking safety. If airlines are canceling flights causing chaos for themselves that is enough for me to take the cue that it is too dangerous too fly. They can always do GMA Wed or Thurs or GMA can interview them via video from L.A. I suspect Nissa to be on JK tonight right?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Just checked the TV listings for today and tomorrow.

Tonight------ Jimmy Kimmel--- Nissa

Tomorrow------
GMA--- Nissa are on.
Live With Kelly--- it is new and Nick is on and it doesn't say with V but I would think she will be there.
ET---- also new with Nick so again pretty sure V will be with him.

That's all I found out so far.

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Rolling Eyes
Chris Harrison: Nick Viall Might Be First Bachelor to Be 'Left at the End'
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules