SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 59 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
elan gale‏ @theyearofelan 50m
No I didn't just watch #TheBachelor finale ahead of tomorrow and no I'm not sitting on the floor of my house sobbing why do you ask?

I'm going with happy tears for his pal Nick.

:yes:   Elan also posted an IG selfie with Santa so I guess he's a believer now giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mustang19 Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Maybe Nick lets Raven go early (or maybe not, and she's let go at the podium as usual). Vanessa comes up next and they talk about getting engaged - cut to .... To Be Continued... Then the live AFR starts and Nick proposes with their families in attendance.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:12 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Maybe Nick lets Raven go early (or maybe not, and she's let go at the podium as usual). Vanessa comes up next and they talk about getting engaged - cut to .... To Be Continued... Then the live AFR starts and  Nick proposes with their families in attendance.

Another good guess which seems realistic since the "to be continued" was just about every week with this show. gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 3806527698
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:17 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Maybe Nick lets Raven go early (or maybe not, and she's let go at the podium as usual). Vanessa comes up next and they talk about getting engaged - cut to .... To Be Continued... Then the live AFR starts and  Nick proposes with their families in attendance.

I will buy into the historical-ness of this so long as I don't have to wait another week to see the happy ending

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:21 pm

I could see a lame 'to be continued' to be the wild and historic thing they've been planning for ages, with a live proposal. Then they should just change the order of F1 and F2 interviews. Imagine after the tbc ending the F2 coming to the stage. How awkward! JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Just like in those Survivor finales when Jeff Probst takes the votes and is whisked away by helicopter and the next time we see him, he's in front of a live audience. cantstopl
They kind of did do this one already, though with both Jen S. and Charlie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:46 pm

@Kashathediva I was thinking that scenario with Santa. Santa :santakisses

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:26 pm

I refuse to listen to Ashley I willingly, so someone else will have to and report back, if she gives any good clues. laugh out loud

Ashley Iaconetti   @ashleyiaco
So apparently tomorrow's #TheBachelor finale is "historical." I give my predictions as to what this could mean HERE: http://ahwd.tv/gDLrU4
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Nothing illuminating. More regurgitated speculation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:10 pm

coolangel wrote:

Okayy.. Unless I am interpreting things wrong, it is definitely not a regular ending with FRC proposal in the cabin IMO. Towards the end of the clip, Nick seems to be sitting alone in the dark with the ring(?) in his hand. Looks like it is nighttime from the clip.

JMO.

I may be completely wrong but to me that clip of Nick is minus his watch and there appears to be daylight cast on his back and shoulder. Further there is flame reflection glistening on his right side of his chest. I think this clip is just Nick contemplating whilst getting ready not after the FRC. Just IMHO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
No I didn't just watch #TheBachelor finale ahead of tomorrow and no I'm not sitting on the floor of my house sobbing why do you ask?
Yess Elan. Happy tears no doubt.
:sprinklehearts this makes me tear up already, thinking of Elan crying about Nick crying and Vanessa crying and Nick's mom crying & everyone who cares about them crying.
I am gonna be a total wreck by Tuesday. :tissuebox group hug

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

Nick has his flaws for sure and chose to be on this show...

That said, Nick's been heartbroken as F2 2x and just the thought that he will find happiness and a woman who will love him as much as he loves her and say "yes!" to him?!!

That's the reason why I am watching!

I know it's just a silly show but I only wish happiness for Nick and no doubt I will likely be pulling an Elan - my tissues are ready. :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules