SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 48 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Lisa Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:46 am

jen689 wrote:@BachelorABC (twitter) If you're not shocked by #TheBachelorFinale, just wait until #ATFR. See you Monday, Bachelor Nation.

There are only two things that would shock me...

1- Vanessa/Nick get married on ATFR
2- Vanessa is pregnant

JMO

Ok so now it's "shocked"?  THAT really makes me think it's something like already married or pregnant..if she's having a baby then he's moving to Canada imo laugh out loud

Also RS said it's DEFINITELY something which imo means its fairly big cause he likes to shoot down all this hoopla if he can..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:47 am

I for one do not think Vanessa got pregnant while on the show. If she is pregnant, and I don't believe she is, I don't think she got that way while in the fantasy suite. I'm sure that producers take precautions with their leads. Make them use condoms, if actual intercourse is going to take place. Of course this is just my opinion. Plus, FS was months ago. If she got pregnant then, she would be pretty far along by now.

I just can't imagine a wedding but who knows with this show!! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:50 am

It could be something to help V with her new charity and bring awareness to it. It could be so many things but that could be historic in many ways.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:55 am

Mgrissom wrote:Where did this idea of V being pregnant come from?  I cannot think of anything more irresponsible.  I have much more respect for both of them than that.

People are just speculating about what the big Bachelor first/shocker could be.

Does anyone think it possible that Peta is part of a foiler?  That was my first thought as it just seems too coincidental that an engaged recent mom who is planning a wedding is Nick's dance partner.

I don't really think so, especially because Peta's been paired with a Bachelor lead before - Sean.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Many have commented that a wedding (or baby) is less than ideal for Nick and Vanessa. But I feel totally differently. A marriage signifies to the world that they are serious about a commitment to each other. There is no questioning motives if they covenant "til death do us part". I feel like when you know it's right, why wait? Nick and Vanessa are perfectly capable of having a lasting and meaningful, completely incredible life together, even if they get married after only knowing each other for six months. Lots of people do it with less time. And in stranger circumstances. And if I am going to bet on a couple to beat the odds, I'm going with Nick and Vanessa. There is no more perfect ending to Nick's love saga. Nothing would top that romantic ending IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:05 pm

I'm still on the train that it's not anything major and MF just loves his hype. JMO
@realitysteve
(1/2) Woke up & saw all these guesses. Here's a hint: Whatever u think the "historic" announcement is that's coming on ATFR - it prob isn't
(2/2) However, it certainly is interesting & something we haven't seen b4. I think it's being done more the for audience than those involved

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 87b72b10 gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 86669110 gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:09 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm still on the train that it's not anything major and MF just loves his hype. JMO
@realitysteve
(1/2) Woke up & saw all these guesses. Here's a hint: Whatever u think the "historic" announcement is that's coming on ATFR - it prob isn't
(2/2) However, it certainly is interesting & something we haven't seen b4. I think it's being done more the for audience than those involved

Reality Steve just followed up and said that it is surprisingly not stupid, just interesting because its a first.

EDIT - new RS post - not a wedding or pregnancy it seems "And both of those could be wrong (in regards to pregnancy or wedding). Can't believe people think its a wedding or pregnancy"

Last edited by sbolduc on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:10 pm

If it it's something that's never been seen before that eliminates a breakup/switch/etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:11 pm

And he just tweeted it's not wedding and/or pregnancy. #ThankGoodnessForSomeIntelligence

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 87b72b10 gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 86669110 gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Well RS is just making it as clear as mud.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Hmm something interesting for the audience to me would be showing a condensed playback of the season where we hear the more unedited thoughts of nick and the girls - i.e. him saying night one who is top girls are or when he really doesn't like someone but has to lead them on - breakage of the fourth wall so to speak

Don't think it would happen but that is something I would find interesting to watch

Last edited by sbolduc on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Where does RS get his intel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules