SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 47 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mindless Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:49 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If Nick and Vanessa get married on ATFR/Vanessa is pregnant, and Nick is STILL doing DWTS (an activity that takes up A LOT of time and energy), I would honestly lose A LOT of respect for him. How selfish IMO.

I don't think it takes any more time than a full-time job. Energy perhaps. And the base salary, as far as I know, is 125k. Nothing selfish about providing for your family IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:53 am

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If Nick and Vanessa get married on ATFR/Vanessa is pregnant, and Nick is STILL doing DWTS (an activity that takes up A LOT of time and energy), I would honestly lose A LOT of respect for him. How selfish IMO.

I don't think it takes any more time than a full-time job. Energy perhaps. And the base salary, as far as I know, is 125k. Nothing selfish about providing for your family IMO.
That's true. But if he has the option of shilling (on some avenue, whether posts/appearances/etc.) or DWTS, he would still be making money either way, though maybe not as much. It would have been more logical to not chose DWTS, and take the other route. And least he would get to spend time with his pregnant finance/wife. Not a lot of normal folks have that option. IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:56 am; edited 3 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:54 am

IMO MM is a disgusting person. I hope her FaceTime with the show is over. IMO I'm done with that POS.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:57 am

How is that selfish? She has a job to finish up apparently. DWTS will make much needed money. My spouse traveled for work during the first 12 yrs of our marriage and was gone at times 2 weeks at a time. I guess that was selfish? Suspect

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:00 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
jen689 wrote:@BachelorABC (twitter) If you're not shocked by #TheBachelorFinale, just wait until #ATFR. See you Monday, Bachelor Nation.

There are only two things that would shock me...

1- Vanessa/Nick get married on ATFR
2- Vanessa is pregnant

JMO

Yep i agree...or if Vanessa said no to the proposal but a ill think about it and then yes at ATFR with a wedding date?? and i guess the other thing would be that the whole audience at the ATFR is nick and vanessas families Hugesmile monday cant come soon enough!!
I^^^ I would love that to be the case. bestbud!

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:

How is that selfish? She has a job to finish up apparently. DWTS will make much needed money. My spouse traveled for work during the first 12 yrs of our marriage and was gone at times 2 weeks at a time. I guess that was selfish? Suspect
I thought she was staying in LA? If not, then yeah, not really a big deal. I haven't been following this season, so I don't really know what's going on, just what I hear from other DWTS areas.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:IMO MM is a disgusting person. I hope her FaceTime with the show is over. IMO I'm done with that POS.

MM? Michelle Money?

If so, what did she do this time?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:13 am

She has a consistent history of doing IMO despicable things. I made the mistake of looking too far and digging too much into her history during her season. I don't think in all the seasons of casting, there is cast person who disgusts me as much.
JMPO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:17 am

I can't stand MM either. She's the last person I'd want to see on Nick's ATFR. Not that I think we will, it's been years since she was on BIP, so who cares really.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:24 am

That's true. But if he has the option of shilling (on some avenue, whether posts/appearances/etc.) or DWTS, he would still be making money either way, though maybe not as much. It would have been more logical to not chose DWTS, and take the other route. And least he would get to spend time with his pregnant finance/wife. Not a lot of normal folks have that option. IMO.

DWTS is only 13 weeks and that's only if the couple lasts to the end. Nick at best might only last 6-7 weeks on the show. But more than that, Nick's Pro partner Peta, just gave birth six weeks ago and she's back already on the show which did surprise many seeing as she hasn't even gotten her pre-baby body back, is still breast feeding and has a very young baby at home.

Coupled with that, her fiance and father of her child is also back competing on the show. Are they selfish, since this will mean hours away from their very young newborn? Another Pro on the show, Alison Holker competed on the show while pregnant and was visibly showing by the time she was eliminated. Ginger Zee from GMA competed on the show only weeks after giving birth and while still keeping her commitments to GMA, which meant constant flying back and forth from NY and LA.

I don't see how Nick competing on a show for a few weeks while his fiance would be pregnant is so selfish and means he wouldn't be spending time with her. Being pregnant is not an illness. It doesn't require one to have their partner next to them, holding their hands every second. Not that I actually think this is the big news but boy would it be crazy if it was.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:39 am

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 47 3806527698   Married AND preggers
Does the filming timeline work for a pregnancy?  I love that Vanessa gave a toast on their Bimini date to many firsts and now it is possible that their first time making love in Lapland may have been a fruitful exercise in fertility.
Wonderful if true as they both really want to be parents.

Does anyone think it possible that Peta is part of a foiler?  That was my first thought as it just seems too coincidental that an engaged recent mom who is planning a wedding is Nick's dance partner.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:45 am

Where did this idea of V being pregnant come from? I cannot think of anything more irresponsible. I have much more respect for both of them than that.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules