SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 21 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 45 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Lisa Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Lisa Good eye.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Captur18

18h
nickviallAnd I thought my swimsuit was short in Bimini ... cheers to you Finland #thebachelor #mondaynight
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRPNNZUBGRX/?taken-by=nickviall&hl=en

ETA: the little F1 won't copy over.

Ahh yeah that's what I saw..thanks for bringing it over, not really good with that stuff laugh out loud

Just noticed the little FI beside Finnland & thought omg Nick gave a shoutout to his F1 without saying it..cause it was their date with the ice plunge! Dang it..oh well Rolling Eyes

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Swiss Girl Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:24 pm

IMO Nick doesn't take himself seriously in that picture. I think he does make this exaggerate pose to bring someone to laugh (maybe Vanessa)
At least I laught :giggling:

Last edited by Swiss Girl on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Insert a sentence)

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:37 pm

If he were vain, he wouldn't pose in those funny slippers, the hat and bathrobe. And he has a smirk on his face. JMO

Last edited by Swiss Girl on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:40 pm

Nick posting that pic brought some smile and chuckles to me when I saw it. He's looks AH_MAZING (IMO of course) and like Swiss Girl mentioned, he doesn't take himself too seriously and allowed whoever to take the pic not knowing how or when it would resurface. I did also notice the foot wear and maybe just two or 3 pics down on my IG was Vanessa's pic lounging with the poop looking slippers so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a game of IG "hidden" cuteness btw the two. Even if it might not be I still appreciate the similarities then and further supports IMO these two are perfect for each other!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:01 pm

Nick will be interviewed tomorrow morning on KISS 92.5 (Canadian radio show).
They've (2 hosts) interviewed Bach peeps before by phone.  I heard their interview with Arie Jr.  In that talk they were very very unfiltered and quick. They were more gentle with Sharleen Joynt.
 Will be fun to listen to him banter with lightning speed off color Canadians.  This time 3 hosts were tagged in an announcement tweet.  3-1 it is giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:12 pm

@notarose Thanks. Do you know what time? I don't want to listen to Roz and Mocha, not my favourite people in the world. Smiley

ETA:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:18 pm

8am as per your post above giggling
At some point during the day I assume they provide an interview link. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:31 pm

Yes I edited my post when I checked their twitter. Smiley

Roz was on the Bachelorette Canada after show. He was so brutal towards Kevin or anyone he could for that matter.

I'll be in transit, I'll have to remember to switch my car radio station. I hope Nick's got his game on with quick witty comebacks, he's going to need it! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose Thanks. Do you know what time? I don't want to listen to Roz and Mocha, not my favourite people in the world. Smiley

ETA:

I love Roz and Mocha laugh out loud..... they are very "in your face" though - I will definitely be tuning in Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:27 pm

I don't mind Nick's IG pic considering it came on the heels of another pic in the same shorts with Vanessa where he was body shamed in the comments section. One person even said it was sort of proof that Andi must be right about the awkward sex in the book. I guess some people don't realize the effect of cold frigid water on certain body parts. Anyway, if people are going to point out and shame/comment on something which wasn't even the focus of the picture, I don't mind Nick posting the other pic and giving them something to really talk about. Hugesmile

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:25 pm

@coolangel  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 3806527698 I never knew he was body shamed in the other pic. Well that explains why he posted the new pic IMO. That's just the way he is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:34 pm

yeah I didn't know about the body shaming either. It ridiculous IMO anyway because his body is incredible but I've stopped reading to many IG comments as it seems breeding ground for the miserable trolls who have nothing better to do than insult people they supposedly don't like. If you don't like what you see quick solution, don't follow the said person who annoys you or you dislike.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 45 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules