SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 16 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Seabear wrote:This video was done this week. Jared is not a very supportive friend if Nick and Vanessa are happy together...IMO. He was very questioning of Nick's emotional connection to any of the women????? Not how I would hope my friend would be. Early in the season both Ashley and Jared were very happy for Nick and Ashley was rhapsodizing about Vanessa. I find this weird. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Htk6vrhbQg
JMO

Joans on Third is not the place to go if you want to be private. Particularly sitting outside. IMEO.

I think Jared and Ashley I's perceptions are mostly based on the statements made by Alexis and Jasmine, I don't even even think these 2 have actually feel or see anything from Nick...Alexis has been bashing on Nick after show (if I am not mistaken)...Jasmine has a bad incidence with Nick...so they'll be too biased to make any statements on whether Nick is into anybody or has any connections with anyone in the show... - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:05 pm

Skates wrote:
Seabear wrote:This video was done this week. Jared is not a very supportive friend if Nick and Vanessa are happy together...IMO. He was very questioning of Nick's emotional connection to any of the women????? Not how I would hope my friend would be. Early in the season both Ashley and Jared were very happy for Nick and Ashley was rhapsodizing about Vanessa. I find this weird. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Htk6vrhbQg
JMO

Joans on Third is not the place to go if you want to be private. Particularly sitting outside. IMEO.

I think Jared and Ashley I's perceptions are mostly based on the statements made by Alexis and Jasmine, I don't even even think these 2 have actually feel or see anything from Nick...Alexis has been bashing on Nick after show (if I am not mistaken)...Jasmine has a bad incidence with Nick...so they'll be too biased to make any statements on whether Nick is into anybody or has any connections with anyone in the show... - JMO -

At some point Nick unfollowed Jared on IG.  This was spotted because someone posted Nick's recent followings as a SC to show Justin Trudeau after which Jared appeared as a new follow.  Prior to this follow, paps posted a vid of Nick and Jared having lunch - after Jared's rash of interviews.
Up to interpretation as to why all this happened.  I do know Nick began following Jared during the airing of Kaitlyn's season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:27 pm

allykat wrote:I don't necessarily doubt the spoiler, but I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up alone. I'd only be surprised if he ends up with Raven.

That said, I find it easy to believe there might be trouble in paradise, or trouble to come. I remember someone saying in previous seasons (can't remember who used to make this point) that sometimes TPTB leave bread crumbs in the edit of the challenges they face IRL or the state of the relationship IRL. Given how his friends have been shifting tone, the edit not building that lovey dovey feeling, and not a ton of SHV's in recent weeks (unless I've missed some sleuthing)...well, I won't be surprised if this doesn't last long.

Last thing I'll say is this - I thought the most telling part of the new preview is V saying they always end up having heavy convo's. Relationships aren't always easy, they take work and challenging convo. But they don't have to be hard all the time either. They show a lot of comfort/honesty between these two, but they don't show a ton of ease and lightness. Even on their first date, though it was passionate it was pretty serious and heavy right off the bat. I wonder if that's sustainable in the long term.

All JMOAA.

Heavy conversation for me means serious issues to discuss... they could be discussing about how they perceive a movie and relate it to their lives... I don't take it as something bad...Vanessa is more settled when she talks about it now unlike previously wherein she would be sobbing or in tears...she doesn't look upset...she's actually smiling a little bit... during their discussions on the moving subject their seriousness turns into smiles...but, the last snap where Nick has a little frown seems to be snipped from another scene (after their smiles)... it doesn't jive into the picture for me... with the overall conversation what I heard is Nick moving for love...I think that clearly registers the most into the conversation... thus, Vanessa reciprocating it with a smile... - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Nick latest IG post I think is a shout out to Vanessa. Jmo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRPNNZUBGRX/?taken-by=nickviall
@nickviall And I thought my swimsuit was short in Bimini ... cheers to you Finland
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:36 pm

ElonM wrote:Nick latest IG post I think is a shout out to Vanessa. Jmo
@nickviall And I thought my swimsuit was short in Bimini ... cheers to you Finland

Someone left this comment under that picture.

janesiepoo: I saw you and Vanessa the other night!!!! Ahhhhh so happy you chose her!!!! Great couple!!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:48 pm

I don't think it's a shout out to anyone. To me, it just seems like he thought his junk filling out that tight bathing suit looked good laugh out loud yuck.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:49 pm

Me, too. It's the closest he could come to her pic. The shoes, the posture. He's standing up she's laying down. He's having fun with her, IMO!!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:

janesiepoo: I saw you and Vanessa the other night!!!! Ahhhhh so happy you chose her!!!! Great couple!!
Good catch yes
The commenter is from Texas.  Nick attended a concert in Pasadena,Texas last night. A dark snapchat of him in backstage VIP appeared to include Elijah.  Fans have also posted with Nick on IG.
Regarding V, someone posted a fan pic with her last night in Montreal.  That pic would have to be a "plant" for her to be in Texas.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't think it's a shout out to anyone. To me, it just seems like he thought his junk filling out that tight bathing suit looked good laugh out loud yuck.

If so, he should've listened to Jordan's advice from last season and fluffed a bit then gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:58 pm

notarose wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Good catch  yes
The commenter is from Texas.  Nick attended a concert in Pasadena,Texas last night. A dark snapchat of him in backstage VIP appeared to include Elijah.  Fans have also posted with Nick on IG.
Regarding V, someone posted a fan pic with her last night in Montreal.  That pic would have to be a "plant" for her to be in Texas.

He was actually in Cali last night. Here's photos. She posted another photo from the House of Blues from last night as well. It was a Chase Rice concert.

https://instagram.com/p/BROb6gijTym/

https://instagram.com/p/BROWo37gUaB/

gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 87b72b10 gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 86669110 gma -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Nick was with Kyle last night at House of Blues in Anaheim, CA. Not sure who else was with him.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:12 pm

@umngirl yes @seabear
I'm working on a project and just skimming show stuff every once in awhile giggling obvs poorly

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules