SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maya Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:06 pm

Yes, he has to last next week's elimination but they already have assaigned dances for Disney night. And apparently Nick's biggest worry is if he should shave or not. Everything according to Mills of course.

Maya

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:18 pm

@Maya ok thanks. That's what I thought but was curious to know if he added that last part to his sentence.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Maya ok thanks. That's what I thought but was curious to know if he added that last part to his sentence.

Mills ask the host Julia to go to DWTS, she replied that she wants to go with Nick still there, Mills said he thinks Nick is going to last a while longer, so he'll be there. I'm assuming Mills knows how many votes are coming in for Nick weekly?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:50 pm

He definitely sounded very positive that Nick is going to last much longer.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:56 pm

There's been quite a positive reaction to Nick, even from people who weren't big fans before, so I'm assuming he's getting votes. His sl is quite interesting too, with the new engagement and Peta's new baby, and juggling it all as a new mom. So, I'm guessing he'll be there for a while. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:42 pm

Is there a switch up week? Would love to see Nick paired up with Emma!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:52 pm

Beagle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Maya ok thanks. That's what I thought but was curious to know if he added that last part to his sentence.

Mills ask the host Julia to go to DWTS, she replied that she wants to go with Nick still there, Mills said he thinks Nick is going to last a while longer, so he'll be there. I'm assuming Mills knows how many votes are coming in for Nick weekly?

Was Mils reliable during his week to week podcasts in the Bach season?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:02 am

Still so irritated by the low Tango scores. Nick did so well with executing it, performing it and looked d**n good doing it. While I wouldn't have thought badly of them if "salty" Nick made an appearance, it was smart of him to keep it cool and restrained and staying focused on next week and enjoying the dancing. That being said I'm glad that he and Peta atleast diplomatically/respectfully acknowledged higher scores were hoped for/deserved based on how they felt the dance went. I think it is important for Nick to realize and believe in the improvements and great job he has been doing. The work is paying off. It is also the first week I didn't see him mention being nervous/terrified in his Monday before the dance IG and snapchats. I like the Rumba so am very excited to see what #teambabgotbatch plan to do with it. It is supposed to be a sensual dance so could be an easy one for Nissa to practice at home on giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:26 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I like the Rumba so am very excited to see what #teambabgotbatch plan to do with it. It is supposed to be a sensual dance so could be an easy one for Nissa to practice at home on giggling

I got lost in YouTube DWTS land last night watching some of the earlier seasons dances (Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough got me started DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 1105969562 ). Some of them were Rumbas.... I am honestly not sure Nick can handle it with Peta. I'm sure he could do it with Vanessa but Peta is the one on the dance floor with him. I hope he proves me wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Nick did post a few SM vids today.  In the first he said he wasn't very motivated.  In another he said his legs were very sore and wanted to go the beach and get a leg massage.  In the last he was driving back to practice with Peta and said they were going for sushi after.  Guess she must be bribing him to rehearse giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:58 pm

I thought it was so cute how Nick said they were going to sushi after
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:53 pm

notarose wrote:Nick did post a few SM vids today.  In the first he said he wasn't very motivated.  In another he said his legs were very sore and wanted to go the beach and get a leg massage.  In the last he was driving back to practice with Peta and said they were going for sushi after.  Guess she must be bribing him to rehearse giggling

Nick is human so I won't begrudge him a day of lacking motivation. Don't blame him for wanting a beach day. Peta is probably like "suck it up buttercup!" giggling I can imagine the Rumba is killing his legs, that dance seems to have a lot of stop/go, slow abrupt movements though with flow. Any leak on their song yet?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal