SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:30 pm

Nick... if you're reading this... 

Please know your fans are very very proud of you and you deserve much better scores as your hard work and improvement has not only been noticed by the fans but the judges themselves as they have said (even if they don't score to match what they say)!!!

Stand tall and proud Nick!!!  :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:33 pm

What makes David (the ball player) good, is that he has Lindsay as his dancer...She is phenomenal with choreography, even though she is very young. Other than that, he is nice & fun, but not so light on his feet IMO

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:34 pm

From what I am reading on other forums, DWTS fans who didn't care about Nick are now in support of him coz of the judges overlooking his hard work + him being likable in the package.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:36 pm

I do not get Julianne & Carry Anne either, they say he did much better(specially Julianne) and yet gave Nick the same scores as last week!! It does not make sense!! grrrr (a la Mr T)

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:37 pm

coolangel wrote:From what I am reading on other forums, DWTS fans who didn't care about Nick are now in support of him coz of the judges overlooking his hard work + him being likable in the package. Are TPTB playing a long con by any chance to get the General Audience vote behind him? Suspect  

All JMO

Yeah I'm seeing that on twitter too. A popular DWTS website is even coming around to him saying he's getting screwed over by the judges and same thing with a few non bachelor watchers on my timeline. I wonder if he's the contestant TPTB want to paint as the underdog this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:37 pm

I don't think the judges even remember what scores they gave the previous week. It's just a crapshoot and Nick was the first to perform so they didn't want to set the bar too high. Annoying anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:39 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think the judges even remember what scores they gave the previous week. It's just a crapshoot and Nick was the first to perform so they didn't want to set the bar too high. Annoying anyway.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:40 pm

I just started watching the show here - I thought Nick did very well tonight, and the judges' comments reflected the improvement yet the scores not so much.

Mr T literally walked his entire "dance" ... so unfair.

I'm sure I'll have more comments as the show continues - thanks to those who've already seen tonight's performances and posted the results - it is much easier to watch knowing how they danced - less stressful for sure!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:43 pm

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Captur35
Source

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:44 pm

If Nick is going to last into the 2nd half of the season he needs a broader fan base than BN I think.  I do not think the scores at the beginning of the season mean much at all.  I think Simone, Normani, and Heather would have gotten 10s for those dances in the end.  I think they wanted Charro out of there this week for Keo's sake.  Don't really know what is going on with Sharna and Bonner, but he may be next.

Last edited by Mgrissom on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:47 pm

I would love for Nick to do the Quickstep, the Jive or the Paso Doble! I am so sure he would do fantastic on all of those.

What do you guys think Nick will say his "most memorable" year was & why? I have no doubt TPTB will tell him to say 2016 because he found his love ( I would love that ) But in a way, I'd love to see something not related to the TB show...

Last edited by TrishB on Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:47 pm

The great thing about Nick is that the low scores and being "in jeopardy" only fuel his fire to work harder and do better. As frustrating as it is for him, this is all truely an excellent motivator for him to continue to move up the scoreboard with hard work and determination.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal