SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:47 am

So i thought Peta had a Aussie accent but thought she was American. ..then i google peta and find out her nationality and realise i wasnt dreaming! She was brought up in Perth Australia from a 1 year old though born in new Zealand! It makes me like her even more now ;) GO Nick and Peta! Ill be watching from Australia but only while they r still on the show Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:09 am

Yeah Peta is Australian and Maks and his brother Val were born in Ukraine and raised in the U.S. Many of the Pros were not born in the U.S. Kym Johnson is also Australian, as is Sharna who is Peta's best friend. Emma is British, her fiance Sasha was born in Russia but raised in Australia I believe. The Houghs, Witney and Lindsay are the ones who are American and all are from Utah.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Nick and Peta must already have known what their dance would be for next Monday. I can't imagine being in Milwaukee for a few days and being ready for dance rehearsal on Sunday night. When does the show typically reveal their next type of dance? Does anyone know?  Thanks for answering so many questions from those of us who are basically clueless.

Every couple gets their next assigned dance after Monday night's show, as well as their song/music. Now, these things can change throughout the week due to unexpected circumstances. Usually, it's something to do with copyright issues and the couple not being able to use a particular song, which of course puts stress on the Pro to come up with a new routine and the celebrity to learn a new routine.

But typically, the week goes - after Monday's show, next dance style and song are assigned, the couple rehearses from Tuesday to Friday. By Saturday, they start dress rehearsals, in case anything needs to be adjusted with the costumes. Sunday is usually full dress rehearsal and camera blocking, which was explained already. There is some also a Monday run through before the live show.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:23 pm

I found Nick's dancing good, but still some need of improvement. I haven't watched the whole show and all the performances to judge the differences in voting and the judges' inclination/favoritism, but I agree with the judges opinion that Nick was way in his head during the performance and his legs, when he had to do one steep when it's like flying one leg behind (don't know a correct term), were a bit floppy, when he should convey assertiveness. Also his feet, the midfoot and toes usually he turns them inside when he makes steps, also noticeable when he walks, so I hope he can change that, but I believe he's off to a good start and the 1st dance was satisfactory, promising and good preview of his abilities. I'm more than hopeful he can lasts longer than many predict (with TB history) and I'm really impressed with Peta for getting "back on her feet" again so soon after giving birth, especially with her body changes and different physicality. I hope they both get the chance to shine on that "floor", I don't expect the final "win", but that's not even important (apart from monetary benefits), because the great show, amazing performances and emotions evoked in people will be the best prize. I'm looking forward to that ... positive responses from people who still doubt or change of opinions all together. I'm #teamBabygotBach

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:30 pm

The dance on Ellen:

Nick's arms were so much better! He was keeping it big this time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:42 am

^Wow! That looked good to me.  He looked much more relaxed. He definitely has some dancing ability.

ETA: Does anyone know if these Bach/Bette stars get paid for appearances on shows like Ellen or not?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:37 pm

@mindless Thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 pm

Nick has rhythm, so if he could relax a little and get out of his head, I think he has great potential! Smiley :dancing peg:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:58 pm

I love the song but I was hoping the beat would be a little slower this week for the fox trot. I want to see them do the jive! It's fast and fun. I hope they draw that before he's off!!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:20 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I love the song but I was hoping the beat would be a little slower this week for the fox trot. I want to see them do the jive! It's fast and fun. I hope they draw that before he's off!!!

Fun fact: in an interview Nick said he is a 1950s era history buff so yes jive would be great for him. I think something incorporating the 80's in honor of N&V's wedding GD would also be special Smiley

I have no idea what DWTS dance choices are giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:15 pm

I thought this was a really nice interview with Maks. It's lovely the way he and Peta are looking out for Nick and Vanessa as a couple and want to make sure it's a good experience for both of them.

Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:42 pm

I love Maks and Val....if they jive with their partners, those partners become their family....as such, Peta will bring them into the fold. So awesome!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal