SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Sharleen suggested NYC for Nick and Vanessa to move to during her Flare Magazine recap. thumbsup

via GIPHY

http://giphy.com/gifs/emma-stone-yes-wink-wvpfOOGzdE9Og
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:31 pm

Nick liked Ali's IG pic talking about her recap being up on the blog. I found these snippets from the blog interesting when combined with Nick's like. Hugesmile

I know Nick and Vanessa were both questioning their relationship in last night’s episode, but I can’t figure out if they really are concerned or if it’s edited to seem like they have huge concerns. I mean, the serious music playing in the background is making it seem very dramatic. Ha! I also think that Nick feels so strongly about this relationship that he is LOOKING for something to be wrong. Like he is diving into things with Vanessa that he wouldn’t with the other girls because their relationships are more surface level. Whereas his relationship with Vanessa is deeper. I dunno. Just a thought. Also, I think Nick is trying to throw us off. It has been pretty obvious all season that they have the best connection, so I think he and the producers are trying to keep us guessing until the end.

http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/03/07/4587/
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Sharleen suggested NYC for Nick and Vanessa to move to during her Flare Magazine recap. thumbsup

via GIPHY

http://giphy.com/gifs/emma-stone-yes-wink-wvpfOOGzdE9Og

Conspiracy theory time - Sharleen knows. She may have been unspoiled most of the season, but so close to the end and imagine Nick and Vanessa so ready to live their life together, he might have told Sharleen and her fiance.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:34 pm

jessietrey wrote:Hopefully a week from today Nick and Vanessa will be on their press tour and happily engaged. I'm still really wondering what is going to happen at ATFR since the producers keep saying it has never happened before.

Will they be able to do much of a press tour? Nick has practice for DWTS that starts on March 20; the FRC and AFTR are Mar 13; that leaves all of this week and next for practice. I think I read somewhere that they practice about 5 hours a day. I'm thinking that any press will be via video link or from studios in LA.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:37 pm

@Cila51290 she did? I just read her recap and didn't see it laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:39 pm

@traveler90

https://www.facebook.com/FLAREFashion/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:41 pm

emusha wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Does anyone else feel like Nick isn't as invested as Vanessa? I just don't see it from him.
I do! There is just something off!

I see it too - he's very "on", his guard is completely up whereby he's even processing how him and Vanessa might not work as he's in the middle of their conversation. He's very much in his head... worth noting Nick is sooo far removed from when he was 200% in and over the moon in love with Andi -- my sense is that he's emotionally unavailable right now.

- IMO-  I am not seeing hesitations on Nick's part in showing his feelings to Vanessa...of course, he's guarded since he is the Bachelor, but he is also using words with hidden contexts in reaching out to Vanessa...

As based on Christen's communications with Vanessa on her insecurities (mentioned during Afterbuzz), Vanessa has been frustrated with Nick's actions/decisions even from early on...she has been trying to understand Nick, but she still can't figure out the logic behind Nick's every moves without finding out from him personally...

Without those underlain hidden messages from Nick, and constant communications with Nick, I don't think Vanessa would have even stayed...

Nick's hesitant on going in with too much sexual moves (unlike during Andi's and Kaitlin's seasons) illustrate his total respect for Vanessa in regards to her professions and her person as a whole...I think Nick has realized that Vanessa is not the type of person who would jump into bed right away or have an instant fling with anybody...thus, he has been threading slowly...he is enjoying and greatly appreciating the course of their conversations because he is seeing a lot of similarities between him and Vanessa...the moves, next moves, he has been doing are trying to figure out how much Vanessa could tolerate him and how she could find resolutions to all of these problems...which I believe Vanessa has passed with flying colours...

During Vanessa's FS, Nick and Vanessa have spoken about being able to compromise and having that feeling of both being on the same page... all of these have shown me that they are confident they can work all of these conflicts through...

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:45 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
jessietrey wrote:Hopefully a week from today Nick and Vanessa will be on their press tour and happily engaged. I'm still really wondering what is going to happen at ATFR since the producers keep saying it has never happened before.

Will they be able to do much of a press tour?  Nick has practice for DWTS that starts on March 20; the FRC and AFTR are Mar 13; that leaves all of this week and next for practice.  I think I read somewhere that they practice about 5 hours a day.  I'm thinking that any press will be via video link or from studios in LA.

Sean and Cat did an short NYC press tour following the finale and then went back to LA where they did some more. I imagine Nick and Vanessa (provided they are still together) will follow the same schedule.

And DWTS practices and press obligations are closer to 10-12 hours a day. As other contestants in the past have said, basically if you are awake you're dancing. There's very, very little time and it becomes even less the further into the competition. It's why people who've been through it don't recommend it to other leads.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 87b72b10 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 86669110 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:51 pm

@Cila51290 thanks yes
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Cila51290 wrote:If it there wasn't the moving aspect to their relationship what doubt would they throw their way? Seems like the handlers kept feeding them the distance issue as a main topic to always talk about. Not that it isn't important because it is. I just think it's purposefully done with N & V. Who's to say Raven/Rachel would move for Nick and vice versa.

I am copying my statement from Nick's forum:

If I remember right when I watched Jojo's season, I am pretty confident that she would choose Jordan, for me, it is a given since they are so easy and comfortable together...they have that instant chemistry that would make it work the first time they have met each other...

For Nick, it is different...I think he is more into women who can challenge him...I don't think he wants somebody who would follow everything he wants and says...that's what I reflect on Raven...easy, but not challenging enough for him...regardless I don't see Raven moving either...I don't think she is feeling Nick's love for her, she has a boutique where I can see it seems to be successful...would she want to shut down or sell her business not knowing where her footings would be, and not knowing if the relationship would even work or last...Rachel also gives me the vibes that she doesn't want to move being successful as a lawyer in Texas...I don't think Nick wants to move to Arkansas and Texas either...I think he would rather choose Montreal...

With Vanessa, they have both emphasize so many times that they are similar, Vanessa says a relationship cannot sustain just on love, it needs more other factors to work it... that's where the conflicts would come in...but, these so-called conflicts are mostly the same conflicts other couples would encounter...with the compromising factor existing in the relationship, I think everything would still work out fine...

I feel like Nick is more stubborn...Vanessa is more emotional...both may be impulsive, but I feel like Nick has more impulsiveness than Vanessa...but regardless Vanessa seems to have so much more patience and compassion, she seems to have embraced Nick's flaws thus she can probably endure them more, she tones him down through tactful communications...

...not everything would be rosy, but they are definitely workable...

- JNO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Vanessa's ILY to Nick was natural, meaningful, and eloquent.  Even knowing Nick could not return the words she wants to hear, she conveyed that he has nothing to worry about if she is the one he chooses to be standing with at the end of all this.  She will accept him, just as he is.  All through this process she has considered his feelings along with her own.  That is true love lovetogether

What some people may see as lack of interest on Nick's part I see as frustration that in those moments he could not share his true feelings with Vanessa.  IMO Nick is one to speak his mind. If he feels passionately about Vanessa it must  have been difficult for him to hold in his true thoughts.  My hope is he made up for it at the FRC and we will get to see it!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sosleepy IA and said the same thing. Distance is an issue for every single contestant however all we hear is the challenge between Vanessa and Nick when it comes to distance. Did the Canada vs USA conversation come up with Kaitlyn?

I would much rather listen to real conversations as opposed to those who want to get married and move to Iowa.

IMO Nick as we all know has been in the F2 spot twice and knows how he felt about each of them. I would be suspect if he just dove in and didn't care about what's important in a relationship if he was only interested in chemistry, I would think that's all we'd see.   

IMO Nick is very much aware of what he is feeling, and is processing all the pro's and con's to make sure he is making the right choice, probably because he can't believe it, and probably because he wants to analyze the difference between his feelings now and the previous two seasons.

However, when Nick and Vanessa are together, IMO it's obvious what he is feeling. He is always touching her, kissing her, pulling her towards him.

No it did not. Kaitlyn and Nick never talked about logistics, because it was never relevant for Kaitlyn to do so with Nick the way it is for Nick with Vanessa. 

Speaking of Kaitlyn, I said it before, but it warrants mentioning again I think. With Kaitlyn and Jillian I NEVER remember this Canada/US divide even being talked about, much less mentioned as an obstacle. Now all the sudden with Nick and Vanessa, it's storylined to be some huge, insurmountable obstacle. I'm not sure why that is. It feels a little sexist to me, like this show often is. Like of course Kaitlyn and Jillian can and will uproot their lives for their American men, no big deal. But Nick, also in the lead role, just no way, he's staying put... and for some reason Vanessa the female just absolutely will not move the way K or J did. Rolling Eyes Dumb.

Kaitlyn and Shawn NEVER talked about it on the show like N/V have, but they struck up a compromise. 6 months in Nashville, 6 months in Canada. It works cause they live off SM and are fancy free with their lifestyle. I see no reason why Nick and Vanessa couldn't strike a similar compromise, if not the NYC neutral city compromise which is actually what I suspect they will do.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey