SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CouldCareLessAboutTheDrama - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:43 pm

He said I am falling for you, not the L word. But are they the same? hmmm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

CouldCareLessAboutTheDrama - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:08 pm

Still makes no sense even if he said "I'm falling for you" only to let her go at F3. Makes no sense other than he knew from the producers that she was probably going to be the ette. Or else he could've definitely brought her to F2 if he wasn't sure if his feelings were more for Rachel or Vanessa. To me everything is much ado about nothing. Everyone's edit is always positive unless your name is Vanessa.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:31 pm

coming out of browsing to post this - IMO the Nick we have seen is emotionally unavailable at this time in his life for whatever the reason. A tiny part of him appears to still need to get over the Andi heartbreak - even Ashley I couldn't stop gushing about the "fiery chemistry between Nick and Andi which is way more than the chemistry between him and any of the women on the season", hilariously just a few minutes of convo with Andi brought that out in him when he seems so listless and generally not really present with the girls on his season.

another part of him seems too distracted to be emotionally vulnerable. I found the conversation he had with his mom and dad at the cafe in Wisconsin extremely enlightening. his mom said something very close to "are you finally ready?" laugh out loud mom knows exactly what's going on with him methinks.

I'm totally with Olivia's tweet: https://twitter.com/OliviaCaridi/status/831315466920538112
to which Nick responded "Olivia's giving me notes" with a deep in thought face.
It appears Nick sends home a girl who admitted she's falling for him yet again :halo:

Based on what I've seen of Vanessa, she might be pushy and demanding enough to get him unstuck plus like Ashley I said  in her access hollywood appearance (and I agree) - there is NO way nick would choose no one esp after having been on 4 times. anyways more power to Vanessa for getting what she wants. I just hope it's actually something that makes them both happy.

Somewhat unrelated but I snickered when I saw this line in Sharleen's latest blog - even with rose colored glasses cos it's her friend there she's keeping her sharp and skeptical analysis:

"Part of me wonders if Vanessa is just being demanding and wanting to feel like the last lady standing while there are still three others in the mix, " http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/the-bachelor-sharleen-joynt-episode-9-2/

that demanding attribute of Vanessa's' might be what's getting Nick that's been coasting all season to get to the next step even if she's making him get there laugh out loud

Last edited by emusha on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:34 pm

^^ Agreed Emusha. I think Nick needs a fire lit under his a$$.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:40 pm

yup exactly! CouldCareLessAboutTheDrama - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:28 pm

cookielover12 wrote:

When both Raven & Vanessa said they were falling in love with him, he didn't say anything back. But when Rachel said it, he said he's falling for her too.... I think Rachel was the real f2 but let her go at f3 to spear her the heartache..

This might be a little off..but does anyone think that production told Nick not to pick Rachel, so she could be bachelorette? Because I'm...confused. I'm ecstatic that she is bachelorette but imo (and I'm sure editing is playing a part on this) it seemed like they had the strongest connection, with Vanessa being a close second. The fact that he says he's falling for her as well and doesn't say it to any of the other girls as far as we know....it's so weird and I'm really confused.

I completely understand why she was heartbroken....ah well.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:36 pm

@AishaFreedom that did cross my mind as well. I was thinking that if tptb Knew he didn't see a serious long term relationship out of his group of girls, then to give them the one they wanted and imo pick the one with the easiest way out (separate countries)
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:41 pm

There have been multiple times in the past the lead was fairly aware (even though contracts had not been signed) who TPTB were gunning for the next lead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:50 pm

But why would he give up Rachel to be the ette if he felt the strongest connection with her?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:54 pm

I think there was a lot more said to Vanessa than we've seen. Hard to compare his words when we most likely haven't seen them all. I still think that yellow bracelet speaks volumes.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:01 pm

To me everything is much ado about nothing. Everyone's edit is always positive unless your name is Vanessa.

This. As noted, Nick told Rachel he is falling for her not I'm falling in love with you and I do think that is a significant difference. Hell he told Corinne he had a lot of love for her. What he hasn't told any of the women, that we've seen, is "I love you..."

And let's remember, since the producers would like us to forget with their hide Vanessa edit that Nick on his first 1 on 1 with Vanessa, after saying how protective he was of her and how he liked taking care of her, added that she gave him hope for the process working because of how quickly he was starting to care for her. And he reiterated how much he cared for her when they had their discussion about Corinne.

And this was all from their first 1 on 1. I even remembered seeing comments then that he was more into Vanessa than she was into him because while he got all weepy, she just calmly smiled at him. All this to say that's why I'm not buying what they're trying to sell. Not to mention that while Vanessa clearly wasn't thrilled by Nick's response to her I Love You, I always saw it as his explaining to her why he couldn't say it back to her yet. Not necessarily that he didn't feel it.

And finally, I agree with others that this almost felt like the lead trying to force the cautious contestant to say I Love You, thus setting up their storyline as the next lead. And this is one of the many reasons this show is so twisted when you think about it. Not only does the Bachelor or Bachelorette lead so many people on but sometimes it's like the producers force them to get the person to say they're falling in love because that's the show, knowing they're going to be eliminated. That way, come her season, we'll hear all about Rachel's heartbreak, just when she finally let her walls down and can she let her guard down again to find love? Seriously I can already hear Chris Harrison's voice narrating this in my head.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Cila51290 wrote:But why would he give up Rachel to be the ette if he felt the strongest connection with her?

No chance IMO. For all we know he said the same thing to Vanessa in the FS. His previous response was a couple of weeks earlier after all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9B - WTA - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
northernviewer
2observe
kikora
ironcat
locoforbach