SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by aviej Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Wow! I hope her game plan works! Sometimes men need to be knocked over their heads sometimes.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by terabithia Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:05 pm

She must have just recently given the ring to Shawn (I think she meant she gave it back to him, not back to producers, but that’s an assumption on my part) because she’s wearing it in Instagram photos taken earlier this month. She has been wearing a lot of rings on multiple fingers as a fashion thing but I see the engagement ring in some of the pics.

Kaitlyn has been saying for quite some time they both want a real proposal not on TV, so maybe she realized that taking the ring off will make it more likely to happen? I don’t really see the point of making him buy a new ring, so it makes sense to give him the Neil Lane ring for a new proposal, but people can be weird about engagement/wedding rings.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:08 pm

@aviej We will see. I wasn't surprised at all, she mentioned it a couple of times the past 5 months that she is planning on giving it back and i remember it was shawn that actually mentioned the second proposal for the first time back in 2016. https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/shawn-booth-plans-to-propose-to-kaitlyn-bristowe-again-w164811/

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:13 pm

@terabithia
Yes, she gave it back to Shawn recently maybe like 3 weeks ago. I also feel like it makes sense, if Kaitlyn really WANTS a surprise proposal, she does not have any other choice other than giving the ring back for him to do it again.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:28 pm

Oh, I bet its going to be fabulous. !! I can’t wait.

Shawn will not disappoint.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:29 pm

Wonder if this is bothering Shawn at all or what and what was the reaction when she really did it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:38 pm

@Alanna I think shawn is ok with it , i remember when shawn was on barstool podcast last december, they asked him about the second proposal and he was like but she has the ring what should i do?! I think they actually talked about it and not just kaitlyn deciding by herself right now.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Firstly I loved that they were both wearing ripped jeans at the knees. laugh out loud Secondly I agree that Shawn is fine with it so let's hope he does it soon and then maybe they will actually start planning that wedding.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 65 1f49c

Nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 65 8367-910 Nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 65 I_got_13 Nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 65 E5kqdm15 Nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:41 am

A few days ago someone up in Canada asked when she and Jillian Harris would see Kaitlyn (in the comments on a K insta pic) and Kaitlyn replied “I get in this weekend,” so she’s headed to Canada. I know Shawn really likes it up there, both the nature and friends/family, but he might be reluctant to spend too much time away from the gym since it’s still so new. I hope he makes it up there though! Running a business is a lot of hard work, I ran a small businesss with my ex for 13 years and we sacrificed a lot of personal time to keep it going. We could only take occasional day trips to get away and so many times we were on the highway and had to turn around, cancel our fun plans, and help a client. Ugh. I hope Shawn learns to trust his managers and is comfortable spending a few weeks away, eventually if not this summer.

Here are some new interior shots of the remodelled gym, courtesy of Shawn B’s instastories today.

Nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 65 1d07cd10
Nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 65 D57fd610
Nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 65 62b6a710
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:40 am

I don’t know. This is sad. From K’s stories tonight.

Nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 65 43938810

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:45 am

Yeah just saw that on Reddit. I feel sad for her. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:46 am

bluwavz wrote:Yeah just saw that on Reddit. I feel sad for her. sad
Yeah it ain’t lookin too hot here imo.

Sigh.

Wonder what’ll happen. How can shawn let rick be posting sad crap at 2am and not comfort him (her)?? Also, why can’t I sleep?! laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781