SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:07 pm

nikikass wrote:Poop, i actally missed it.  Was it good?
We’ve seen it before, it was them arguing over making dessert which sounded like Shawn didn’t want to have sex when it turned out he didn’t want to cook dessert laugh out loud it was so adorable and sexy and funny. They’re so precious and sweet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:09 pm

It is a cute commercial. I think they have been running it a couple times now. Maybe they will show it again tonight.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:16 pm

I hadn't seen it before.. Loved it, thought it was so cute!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:48 pm

I was just listening to ET live with Kaitlyn.

She is podcasting with Chris Harrison tomorrow.  Should be a very interesting podcast.

I cant wait.

It probably wont air until next week though.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:56 pm

2pop Oh boy that should be interesting! She was recording like 3 different podcasts the other day and one today so this with CH might come out in a couple weeks i would guess. I think only the Grape Therapy ones come out right away every Thursday since she's recapping Bachelor episodes.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 1f49c

GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 8367-910 GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 I_got_13 GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11993

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:59 pm

It might be grape therapy for Thursday.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:53 pm

Some cute things from Kaitlyn's interview on ET Now. https://twitter.com/etnow/status/971148798520041472

Regarding Carly and Evan: Kait said they went to the hospital and met their baby girl when she was born.

Regarding living in Nashville: She said she loves how involved Shawn has been when it comes to helping her decorate their house. He said she can do whatever she wants as long as he gets his garage and his office, but he always wants to help bring her vision to life. He's even OK with their bedroom being full of pink accents.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 pm

Wow I wouldn't think of Kait as the pink type laugh out loud sweet of Shawn ;)

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 1f49c

GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 8367-910 GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 I_got_13 GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 GoShawnB - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:10 pm

@crunchette thanks for posting. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71569

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Preach Kaitlyn!  :claphands

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 pm

They met 3 years ago yesterday!! Crazy! heartbeat

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 pm

It's insane!!! I hate saying it because it sounds so cray and hippy-dippy imo but if I ever saw a pair of soulmates from this show, it's these two. Their relationship is something else imo. I wouldn't be surprised if they literally never married too, although I'm selfish and want to see it. Shawn would die seeing her walk to him laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781