SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beautiful - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by aviej Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:10 am

Who is Sarah? And I wonder if JoJo is the only one bringing a SO?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

beautiful - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:17 am

aviej wrote:Who is Sarah? And I wonder if JoJo is the only one bringing a SO?
She was on nick's season. I think that's who Amanda is bringing with her so she's not traveling that far alone because they were friends before the show. I'm not so sure she's a part of the shoot, but who knows. She was pretty tolerable on Nick's season though and one of the few I didn't mind, so that's good.

I've been looking around to see if anyone else has mentioned Fiji and so far it's just JoJo, Amanda and Becca.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:35 am

I saw a pic Jojo was tagged in with Amanda & raven also? No idea why.. It was in the outfit she was in yesterday too.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:36 am

Raven is also a part of this then.
JoJo and Jordan probably flew to LA first I guess.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSK1ikBhUqt/?taken-by=throwafit_ness

These girls all got my first impression rose

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:06 am

So we've got JoJo, Becca, Amanda, Raven and Sarah, so it seems like they took a few girls from the past two seasons. It seems like they all had to fly together on the same flight (minus Becca since she's in Australia) so I would imagine this is it unless there were lesser known girls there that aren't in the fan picture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:09 am

& im assuming Jojo brought Jordan because maybe they will extend their vacation ( no espn radio this weekend ) or the fact she doesn't want to travel alone!

Eta: they haven't really had a real vacation them two yet - always with their families etc. And Jojo is probably thinking why travel to the other side of the world for a few days. She has the money to extend it, others may not have as much disposable income as her. Just my opinion

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 am

Per Becca's IG story, the shoot isn't happening until a few more days, so hopefully JoJo and Jordan can do their own thing the next couple of days and just relax and enjoy it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:36 am

There's a reason Jojo brought Jordan so I'm sure that's the case. It will most likely be Becca Jojo and Jordan doing their own thing - it seems that way when they're at events too laugh out loud I can't see becca's ig story though. Maybe it expired

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:53 am

Whitney fransway is there too.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:56 am

I'm guessing they're extending the vacay too. Baddy can deal with his own silly, needy girl but not a whole gaggle of others for no reason laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:08 am

Check out vampped ig story. 16 people to Fiji - I spy Jojo Jordan Robert Amanda Whitney Sarah

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:12 am

Alanna wrote:I'm guessing they're extending the vacay too. Baddy can deal with his own silly, needy girl but not a whole gaggle of others for no reason laugh out loud
laugh out loud I have a feeling it will be Amanda, Sarah, Raven and Whitney and then Jordan, JoJo, Becca and Robert together and then hopefully J&J get a good amount of alone time and/or extend their vaca.

Fingers crossed for some fun snaps.. hopefully with Jordan shirtless laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha