SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BEAUTY - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:46 pm

I don't know?! I mean they are sometimes, but not always. Like she followed someone today and I saw that in the recent activity page, but I didn't see her like of the fan picture until I clicked on the picture and saw that she liked it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

BEAUTY - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by aviej Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Strange. I saw that she liked a pic of Kathryn and herself, something from Ali, a guy name russelled and derekmadaras.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:45 pm

It may be a Instagram glitch because it came up on my feed this morning.

I saw she liked this last night too. I wonder if she gave Jordan the bracelet he's wearing. Would make sense as to why he's wearing it as he's never really worn bracelets before laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRHeFSFBths/

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Yeah, I think it's either a glitch or I have other people backing up activity page. 

Jordan and Darious both have those beaded bracelets. Super cute laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:22 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJcTbYgnf5/
In the pic next to the Bday card I can spot Jordan & JoJo with Ben.
Pretty cool that his friends & fam did that for him

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:07 pm

everly wrote:It may be a Instagram glitch because it came up on my feed this morning.

I saw she liked this last night too. I wonder if she gave Jordan the bracelet he's wearing. Would make sense as to why he's wearing it as he's never really worn bracelets before laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRHeFSFBths/
I think you're spot on: https://www.thestackedcollection.com/collections/new-best-sellers/products/soulmate-couples-set

So did Jo give her Baddy some friendship bracelets basically that he's now sporting? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:40 pm

So then JoJo must've one as well right? laugh out loud
If that's the case, it is super cute!!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:41 pm

That's very sweet that they all did that for Ben. Seems like he's still hurting after his split from Mindy, which is sad.

Jordan just like Ben's picture. It would be nice to see a close up of it! It looks cute!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:47 pm

I think he's hurting too. I won't be surprised that the long distance took a toll on their relationship. And then to be surrounded by a brother who is now married and a sister on her way towards marriage, you can certainly begin to question where your own relationship is going. But whatever the reason it is still tough especially as he is such a high profile guy it's gotta be hard to find anpartner who genuinely wants to be with you for you and not your title, prestige or wealth, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:04 pm

aviej wrote:I think he's hurting too. I won't be surprised that the long distance took a toll on their relationship. And then to be surrounded by a brother who is now married and a sister on her way towards marriage, you can certainly begin to question where your own relationship is going. But whatever the reason it is still tough especially as he is such a high profile guy it's gotta be hard to find anpartner who genuinely wants to be with you for you and not your title, prestige or wealth, IMO.

This ITA!! I really like Ben, since the hometown date epi. He is so caring and I feel very sad for him. But its great that he has such a loving fam, thats a blessing. I hope he finds the one like his siblings have.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:09 pm

You guys reminded me that Mal responded to Soraya on insta that they're working on giving her grandkids. Dawww Jo the auntie heartbeat That kid is getting so spoiled laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:17 pm

Guys, we were wrong laugh out loud

Looks like Jordan was just in Bristol to fill in at the beginning of last week and then was home in Dallas, which it all kind of lines up with. They just didn't send out snaps until the weekend. A young girl just tweeted this out:

@ravynferreira: i got a video of @JRodgers11 saying happy birthday to my best friend and if that isn't goals idk what is #march14

After a little detective work, that girl is from Chico. Looks like Jordan is actually in Chico for work this week and was home last week/weekend. Hey, we can't be perfect all the time laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha