SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finland -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Raven's secret is she's falling in love with Nick, my wild guess. After all we need a dramatic F2 elimination after she poured her heart out, and all that jazz.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Finland -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Raven's secret is she's falling in love with Nick, my wild guess. After all we need a dramatic F2 elimination after she poured her heart out, and all that jazz.

Nope  Someone tweeted that out to and he said no to that one.

He said it's not due to saving herself for marriage, being there for Luke, being a virgin or falling in love with him.

Then nothing. So, we have to wait until tomorrow. Sucks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:39 pm

I'm wondering who will be the podcast guest? If it's a friend of Rachels squad, it will be clear who is the bad person. IMO

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:43 pm

notarose wrote:
pvpr wrote:Reality Steve tweeted that Raven has the first date and that he will reveal tomorrow what her 'private secret' was. He said it's not that she's a virgin or waiting for marriage.

Finland -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698  I went to his Twitter feed after reading your post ... I must be desperate.

Ok, the epi promo snippet of the next RC shows:
- rooftop location.  Apparently the building (to be the highest in the city) was still under construction at the time.  Bizarre
- Raven in semi-darkness.  giggling  I guess that's the edit eluding to her having a secret.
- Raven only one in a short dress.  Hmm, meaning she has shortest length of time to wait for a date?

RS also tweeted that the Bimini altercation between Vanessa & Rachel will be revealed (it's all about secrets or so it seems) by a podcast guest.

Throwing out a guess that some thought Vanessa was there to be the next Bette just like Chris Soules thought Nick was.  I would enjoy the irony of that.
He said that he has a great podcast guest this week, AND that he's revealing what happened between Rachel and Vanessa. Not that it's going to be revealed by the podcast guest. Nick's girls wouldn't be allowed to go on Reality Steve's podcast yet, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Correct. He grouped what was coming in one tweet and the Raven's date in another tweet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Swiss Girl wrote:I'm wondering who will be the podcast guest? If it's a friend of Rachels squad, it will be clear who is the bad person. IMO

I can't imagine it being one of the contestants from this season. They are under contract and he is not supposed to be in contact with them. It has to be someone whose contract has expired and no longer gives a damn. Of course, they could have gotten it from a current contestant, but I don't know if they would be able to reveal who. Curiouser and curiouser.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:48 pm

atem wrote:Correct.  He grouped what was coming in one tweet and the Raven's date in another tweet.

yes
I was intent on leaving his twitter as quickly as possible giggling
Thanks for the correction.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:49 pm

The podcast guest isn't the one revealing anything about the BTS "fight". He's putting that on his site this week along with Raven's secret and other WTA happenings.  The guest is likely another former contestant like all the past ones including Nick P., Courtney, Clare, JJ.

Finland -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 Finland -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 Finland -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:56 pm

So this 1 hour epi will be ex-Andi, RC on a windy rooftop, exit talk with F4, Raven's FD? Sound about right?

Wondering why so many were let go before RCs yet 4 show up to this one. Seems strange and contrary to what has come before.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:03 pm

notarose wrote:So this 1 hour epi will be ex-Andi, RC on a windy rooftop, exit talk with F4, Raven's FD? Sound about right?

Wondering why so many were let go before RCs yet 4 show up to this one. Seems strange and contrary to what has come before.

Probably because tptb want the reaction shot from the other ladies for when Corinne is finally eliminated?

I kind of expect the names called out will be Rachel (to make her elimination next more shocking...to her at least since we already know she is the next bette), Raven and then the last rose coming down to Corinne and Vanessa...just freak out Vanessa some more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Windy? Rooftop? Maybe one is eliminated by a gust off the roof.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Windy? Rooftop? Maybe one is eliminated by a gust off the roof.

Gone with the wind ... she's curtains.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl