SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:51 pm

I thought that was a fun dance and considering none of those guys are dancers, they did great...and hot...well, except for David.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:52 pm

The guys get to be mediocre but if their shirts are off, they'll get good scores. The girls have to work so much harder. It's bullsh*t that ANY of them could potentially leave tonight. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:53 pm

What score did the guys get?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:56 pm

A 33... underscore in my opinion. I thought they were better than that since they are not pro dancers.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:56 pm

I thought Nancy was the worst of the group. Kind of hoping it's her going tonight, not Heather.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:57 pm

Look at QUALITY! jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:57 pm

I'm sorry, but the girls dance kind of sucked. Nancy was off through parts of it. They really didn't dance when they were on their own. That did not deserve 9's.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:The guys get to be mediocre but if their shirts are off, they'll get good scores. The girls have to work so much harder. It's bullsh*t that ANY of them could potentially leave tonight. All JMO.

Let me quote myself. Listen to their BS comments. F*ck these judges and this show tbh. The sexism is so real. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ReneeM wrote:The guys get to be mediocre but if their shirts are off, they'll get good scores. The girls have to work so much harder. It's bullsh*t that ANY of them could potentially leave tonight. All JMO.

Let me quote myself. Listen to their BS comments. F*ck these judges and this show tbh. The sexism is so real. JMO.

Dancers vs. non. Sorry, but the women were totally underwhelming.

Not shocked Erin.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:01 pm

If it was sexist, Nick would have much higher scores. IMO it has nothing to do with the sex, and more to do with favourites.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:01 pm

I love Maks but the right person is going home IMO. 
It's ridiculous to have a professional dancer like Heather on this show.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:02 pm

So it was Heather? Nick is around for another week?

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1