SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:49 am

Speaking of Erika, I believe that she wasn't connecting with the audience because she seemed to exude an air that she was above it all. I didn't really enjoy watching her - except for this week because I loved her costume very swirly, but not sorry she left.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:24 pm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 pm

I wish Nick & Peta had the backstreet boys song.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 pm

@ReneeM Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:43 pm

The girls dancing to a medley that includes a fifth harmony song. Gee, I wonder who they want to win scratch Suspect Rolling Eyes no no
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:55 pm

@GuardianAngel np Smiley

The songs they chose are super lame. No spice girls? There's absolutely no reason for NKOTB to be here. Should've been New Edition. And on the lowest of keys, the beach boys can go too.

I'm heated AF that normani and val already did their rumba. All I can think of is a Valmani rumba to 'say my name' by destiny's child. I deserve! I also hope mani's not dancing to the 5h section in the group dance. That's played out. I wanna see her get down to 'no scrubs'.

I hope Sasha's choreo for survivor is a next level slay

& it seems like the girls can only dance to girl groups and the guys can only do boy bands but I would've loved to see Nancy to do her paso to 'bye bye bye' x n'sync.

Also nick should've gotten N'sync. I can't think of a song off the top of my head for the jive but he kinda looks like JT when he had ramen noodle hair.

DWTS doesn't want me to have nice things though  sad ...

All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:52 pm

For a Jive "Fun Fun Fun", is a perfect song IMO.  I don't know how Nick's gonna handle that. Jive is tough.  

I wish someone was dancing to the original "I Want You Back" by what I think is the greatest boy band of all time, The Jackson 5.  That would be great to see!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:IDC who maks' partner is. In his heart I know he's rooting for Mani and Val, so basically all my favs are on the same team :yes: handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698
What even is a heather? Mani and Maks are rising! I dub them #TeamMnM. SCaps are mine.

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Screen15
Maks has the studio after them and comes early.

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Screen13
He wants to do a little salsa with Mani

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Screen14
Val's salty he's a 3rd wheel  giggling

Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:38 pm

Tonight's dance line up. Source abc7george twitter handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Screen15
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:07 pm

Here we go. I'm not really feeling this dance with Simone. She seemed off at the start IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:09 pm

She so cute but I see nothing but gymnasts moves. No graceful moves, just stiff rigid. She messed up slightly a couple of times.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She so cute but I see nothing but gymnasts moves. No graceful moves, just stiff rigid. She messed up slightly a couple of times.

IA. Also Sasha's choreography was T R A S H imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1