SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:40 am

The only one of interest to me is Simone Biles. Nobody else to draw me in and one big reason not to watch if Nick's on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emiusacska Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:53 am

Nick has a big chance of going to the final being with Peta
She is great
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:12 pm

nikikass wrote:@atem  isn't Nancy Kerrigan like 5 "4 ? I think they would be perfect height wise.

I thought she was taller? I just think that Nancy shouldn't be paired with Artem.  But, then Nancy does seem to be someone that's been in the skating community with the biggest drama ever that the sport and a freaking movie is being made about it.  LOL

I need to see the first dance to even guess who will possibly win.

I do think Charro will be voted off first. Her face is just to painful to look at (sorry, but it is).

Erika seems like she'd be a good dancer and loves hamming it up for the cameras.

I think Nancy is going to struggle big time on being 'sexy'.

I think Nick isn't going to win. He could be in the top 3 or 4.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:27 pm

FYI, the Fifth Harmony fanbase is batsh*t crazy. Avoid them at all costs IMO.

Normani should do extremely good. Especially with Val. She's very hard working, danced when she was younger (I believe she did Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap), she was a gymnast, she's by farrrrr the best dancer/performer in Fifth Harmony. And then there's the fans... Who do anything/everything for those girls. They won't go down without a fight that's for sure laugh out loud IMO.

@ReneeM You probably won't be down if you love 5H/Normani (though I love them too), but for Latin Week...I'm expecting Pitbull, J Balvin, and Camila's new song laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:Speaking of schilling opportunities, Nick is still rumored to be on DWTS per Variety

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/dancing-with-the-stars-season-24-cast-nancy-kerrigan-fifth-harmony-nick-viall-1201995262/

I don't consider DWTS as schilling. He is not advertising anything, he is just getting a paycheque. I would actually enjoying seeing him on DWTS.

Although, I would not expect him to win. Simone probably has it locked down.

I heard he was being paired with Peta and if could pull off a win with Nyle I don't see why she couldn't do it with Nick. She's really good IMO. If Maks ( my favorite ) doesn't win I wouldn't mind seeing her win with Nick. I must be getting soft with my old age because I never thought I'd say that lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:26 pm

^ I'm just not sure ppl will vote for Nick. It seems like most ppl are sick of him (bachelor nation fans AND DWTS fans), and I see more ppl criticizing him than applauding him. I've also seen a lot of Peta fans say, though they love her, they won't be voting because they don't want her to suffer with Nick/don't like him, and want her to get back to baby Shai.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:44 pm

This is one of the reasons DWTS has turned me off the last few seasons. IMO It's all about their favourite even though they are stumbling across the dance floor or whatever reasons they conjure in their minds.

Peta is back because she want's to be back IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Nick will make it better than half way. Possibly into the semi-finals. Bach Nation will vote for him. He may even have an outside shot at F4. I don't know what his skills on the floor will be but I don't see him being better than Heather, Simone and Miss 4th Harnony. Gawd! I can't believe I'm going to have to see on my TV after his Bachelor gig is over.

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10 handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Family10handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel15handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:13 pm

^ Will Bachelor Nation really vote for him though? From what I've seen, they don't like him all that much, and thinks he shouldn't be on DWTS..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is one of the reasons DWTS has turned me off the last few seasons. IMO It's all about their favourite even though they are stumbling across the dance floor or whatever reasons they conjure in their minds.

Peta is back because she want's to be back IMHO.

I totally agree, GA. So many are kept way beyond when they should have been because people vote for their fans even when they can clearly see they can't dance. I love Maks, even named my Bichon after him, but there's been times I haven't voted for him because his partner couldn't dance. Period. laugh out loud It's unfair for people to hold it against Peta because she's a new mom. Maks wouldn't have been condemned and he's a new dad. So darn unfair. I don't think either one of them would leave the baby unattended...I'm glad both of them are back.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:29 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland I think so. They always get behind their guy, talented or not. Even Jake..
Guess we'll see.

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel10 handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Family10handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Samuel15handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Peta and Maks need the money, that's why they're back.  Maks made it seem like he was done with the show, until Peta got pregnant. IMO.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1