SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:46 pm

happygolucky wrote:@Cila51290 I think it's because people see Nick continuing in the spotlight and that means he isn't interested in love, in making it work, IDK - I'm guessing

... but see, I've read many of TB couples (who, BTW, one of them had to appear twice on TB show in order to choose their F1) have been on some other ABC shows (family something, millionaire smth, therapy smth) ... and yet are together and nobody is accusing them of not trying to make it work - IMO - but I guess the doubt will continue ...

Exactly! So many other leads that were touted as being perfect or born-again have been on many other TV shows and not scrutinized or seen as fake or fame-ho or any of that. If Vanessa and Nick want to make it work they will and will be no different from any other couple that has been on TV or taken opportunities and things. At the very least they're no worse than any others IMO and either way I don't need to question them no matter what their choices are as those are their choices and their lives to live as they please - whether together as a couple or as an individual - it's their lives. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:46 pm

Swiss Girl wrote:Source: RS
As I mentioned yesterday in a tweet, in tomorrow’s recap I will have all your WTA spoilers, and I was finally given details of the Rachel/Vanessa fight in Bimini. It’s interesting, that’s for sure. If you love Vanessa and think she can do nothing wrong, you’ll just assume it’s fake news, I made it up, and nothing about it is right. If you love Rachel, I’m sure you’ll feel differently. The reactions are going to be pretty predictable depending on which side of the Vanessa/Rachel fence you sit on, but all season I told you there was a blow up between them in Bimini. They just never showed it. Well now, you’ll know what happened and you can form your opinion from there.

Where does that leave people who don't fan or equally like or dislike both of them?
RS is getting to be almost as hyperbolic as MF.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:50 pm

RS' problem in his equation is that:
a) Vanessa can do/be wrong (someone here said it otherwise?) ... give me the context = correspondence to solve the problem, basic math
b) a viewer can take both sides ... that's the luxury of being an outsider ... the fact that someone decides which side I should be on ... I refuse teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 2498057887

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:51 pm

So half my "historic" announcement prediction has come true... Nick & Peta... now just need the F1 to be paired with Maks... two real life couples...fingers crossed!

http://www.etonline.com/tv/211588_kym_johnson_returning_for_dwts_season_24_celebrity_pairings_revealed/

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:56 pm

I'm so glad the showmance sl is out of the picture. But no doubt they'll invent one with some other pro. Is Max still a pro this season?

As for the RS spoiler. Meh, it's been too one sided, 'Vanessa is in the wrong' from the start for me to buy it. I say that already, even before I hear the gossip. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:05 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:So half my "historic" announcement prediction has come true... Nick & Peta... now just need the F1 to be paired with Maks... two real life couples...fingers crossed!  

http://www.etonline.com/tv/211588_kym_johnson_returning_for_dwts_season_24_celebrity_pairings_revealed/

Vanessa is not on DWTS.. Maks partner has already been spoiled by sources.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 1f49c

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 8367-910 teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 I_got_13 teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 E5kqdm15 teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:11 pm

Funny that his tweet is so similar to the one he had sent out about Jordan halfway through Jojo's season when he was publishing the emails about Raya and how he was on it even after the season finished. He was like a dog with a bone then too and had called all Jojo-Jordan shippers delusional from what I remember.

RS has become like TPTB IMO. Even he follows the same narrative every season now. Time to roast the F1 if he doesn't like them. 

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:11 pm

did you see katilyn tweet about DWTS
someone questioned why hasn't gone on and she says she has been asked before but mike wouldn't let her go on but is letting nick do it?
https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/836310386500599809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:16 pm

I'm so tired of the drama this season seriously. dizzy If it's not RS, it's the squad, and now Kaitlyn and every other Bachelorette who didn't get a DWTS gig? Jeez.. This show is really becoming something else with the entitlement from everyone surrounding it. I'm just ready for the FRC with Nessa so I can call it a day and hibernate.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:18 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:So half my "historic" announcement prediction has come true... Nick & Peta... now just need the F1 to be paired with Maks... two real life couples...fingers crossed!  

Maks Dwts is Heather Morris

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:20 pm

Yes, Kaitlyn's tweet is being discussed in her thread.  Please keep Kaitlyn and her drama in her threads, so we stay on topic. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:21 pm

cmarci93 wrote:did you see katilyn tweet about DWTS
someone questioned why hasn't gone on and she says she has been asked before but mike wouldn't let her go on but is letting nick do it?
https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/836310386500599809

Not just someone...Whitney B, Chris Soule final one!! Hmmmm, who thinks those two ladies who are friendly planned that exchange?!

So good news for Vanessa + Nick fans is Peta only has eyes for the sexy Maks, who will also be on set.

Bad news is the ladies of Bachelor nation ...imo.... seem to be a bit miffed with his winning the gig. Expect rumors to fly until Nick's time on DWTS comes to an end, and, if he and Vanessa are indeed still together, tucked away nicely living in a cute little house together!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption