SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:26 pm

^^ totally agree... they need to decide that being together is more important than where they live... then deciding how they envision their future (Nick the breadwinner & V stay at home mom or dual careers) will determine best location to make that happen... I've been down this road and not easy but when the relationship is a priority, you figure it out!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:49 pm

I agree too. I don't know what the future holds, I don't really know Nick or Vanessa ... I can only believe in positive. I can be a cynic (sometimes it's entertaining), but I try not to and it doesn't hurt.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:58 pm

^^I know it's sappy but couples who say, "Home is where you are..." will realize that relationship is hard work. If they put in the effort the rewards are great!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:29 pm

My POV on Nick and Vanessa has nothing to do with RS. I don't follow his site. My conjecture comes from a series of things I have seen during this season via SM and sleuthing on my part. I have watched Nick closely for the last few years and watched Vanessa during this season. I try to be a detective. IMO things are not rosy with N & V at the moment. I am in a wait and see how it plays out mode.

My wish for both of them is that are individually happy whether together for the long haul or not. I see two nice people with very different lifestyles. .

If my suspicions are wrong, I will be very happy for Nick and Vanessa if they are truly each others one and have found the love of their life with each other.

All JMO :detective
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:32 pm

I've always said I am fine with whatever happens with Vanessa and Nick since the very getgo and still feel the exact same way. There are no guarantees with anything and if it works out in the longrun for them, great, and if it doesn't, then I only see it as a stepping stone to it working out in the longrun with someone else. From what I have seen between them on my screen is the potential for a great match but ultimately only they know that. So far though, Vanessa has seemed happy on her IG stories so if they are together then she seems happy and if they are broken up or on the rocks then she seems fine about it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:40 pm

DWTS sealed the deal of them for me. The next Chris and Whitney. Yikes no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:41 pm

Diana wrote:DWTS sealed the deal of them for me. The next Chris and Whitney. Yikes no no

Sean did DWTS and he and Catherine are married with a son, as did Trista. Of course Trista was eliminated first so there is that.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:46 pm

IMO there is no comparison to CS being on DWTS and any other contestant for that matter. CS IMO had no intention of marrying Whitney, he continued to behave as if he was single.

If Nick is on DWTS, his actions will tell me what his relationship means to him. If he walks down the street a mile ahead of his F1, then he's in deep doo doo. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:49 pm

I just don't see either of them moving, how is that suppose to work out? no idea I love them but I'm being realistic IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:54 pm

@Diana Chris Soules ... that's my answer. Talking about reality check. ... I don't fear. But I agree with @GuardianAngel

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:The thing about RS and his predictions about whether a couple stays together... it's the same problem he has with spoiling the next lead. It's fluid, and in real time, and things change, events change. He can't tell the future. 

Not to mention I have no doubt his sources come to him with their own biases, that automatically color his point of view. The guy is such a total azz kisser. Listen to his podcast with whichever guest he has on. Whatever they say he "yes ma'ams" them and sucks up big time. For example, he has that chick on who hates Nick (forget her name), and she speaks the gospel. Next he has Dana on who discredits guest #1, and all the sudden Dana speaks the truth. It's all silly and ridiculous.

I have read RS blogs...months before, RS has said Jojo and Jordan will not last...if I remember right, I think he has said, they will break up even before marriage happens... recently, RS has declared Jojo and Jordan as one of the couples who will get married this year...he obviously doesn't know what he is talking about...Lol!!

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:02 pm

The moving issue was always going to be there. It's why if they want to make it work they will and if not then it is what it is.

That said, even if they don't last I still don't see them like CS and Whitney at all - those two couldn't look interested in each other if they tried on his season IMO and it was quite obvious to viewers that CS was more invested in his F2 than his F1 while the season played out. I don't see that at all with Nick and Vanessa. In fact, the only person I've seen Nick invested in IS Vanessa. No one else comes close, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption