SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Meanwhile Nick is listening to Rosetta Stone Learn French and Italian. laugh out loud j/k

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:RS shared some spoilers from Vanessa's FS date next week. He said that the edit will continue to create doubt and that V straight up asks him if he would move to Canada and he says he's never wanted to live there and can't really picture it. They talk about how they're similar and both stubborn, and RS says it's like laying the groundwork for their future breakup Rolling Eyes He is such a turd.

Hopefully these two kids can figure out a solution that works for both of them. The relationship has so much potential, but IMO these are real issues. I want to see them shut the those who are not fans up! Especially with the girls in the IG live video saying they "doubt" that they are still together.

As per RS, Nick didn't say that he never wanted to live in Canada. This is what he said.

"He’s never imagined living in Canada and it’s not easy for him to picture. He hopes that’s not a non-negotiable but he hopes he would do anything for the woman he loves."

RS did say that their conversation was basically laying the groundwork for their future break up, but to me it could also be the groundwork for their future plans.

I will need to see what was said, but by the sounds of it they got pretty in depth. Not the sort of thing we normally get to see. Naturally, it seemed to end with Vanessa doubting  if Nick is willing to make compromises for her...shocker. Going along with that line of thinking, I wrote yesterday that the RC order tonight would likely be Rachel, Raven, and then the last rose between Corinne and Vanessa and according to RS, Vanessa did indeed get the final rose of the night. Again...shocker...not!

This show really is amazingly predictable sometimes isn't it? And yeah that response by Nick to me sounds more like editing wanting to create doubt but if you actually listen to what he's saying, points to him picking Vanessa. It was similar to his response to her I Love You. On the face of it, sounded like he was throwing it back in her face but IMO it's all to lead up to when he inevitably does tell her he loves her. Thing is, I'm wondering if at the time Vanessa was aware of this and if not, that might have been when she started making herself crazy.

Because not understanding the full manipulations of the show and what Nick can and cannot say and knowing why he's saying certain things the way he was saying, she might have started seriously second guessing his feelings where previously she hadn't. Will be interesting to see how the edit her feelings and behavior after their FS where they had hours of alone time and Nick didn't have to worry about saying something he shouldn't, on camera.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Sprite wrote:As per RS, Nick didn't say that he never wanted to live in Canada. This is what he said.

"He’s never imagined living in Canada and it’s not easy for him to picture. He hopes that’s not a non-negotiable but he hopes he would do anything for the woman he loves."

RS did say that their conversation was basically laying the groundwork for their future break up, but to me it could also be the groundwork for their future plans.

I will need to see what was said, but by the sounds of it they got pretty in depth. Not the sort of thing we normally get to see. Naturally, it seemed to end with Vanessa doubting  if Nick is willing to make compromises for her...shocker. Going along with that line of thinking, I wrote yesterday that the RC order tonight would likely be Rachel, Raven, and then the last rose between Corinne and Vanessa and according to RS, Vanessa did indeed get the final rose of the night. Again...shocker...not!
word "sister"!  
interesting Did we ever get to see that part of the conversation with other couples - during the show, not post - about where they're going to live?
Gossip girl's conclusion is ... if it's talked on the show, it means a "justification for the break-up". So, am I understanding it right? ... GG's policy is "don't ask, don't tell" to make it work. :dripdrip

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Yeah, I don't think that's laying the groundwork for anything other than this show's usual F1 doubt. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:38 pm

lleyki wrote:
Sprite wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:RS shared some spoilers from Vanessa's FS date next week. He said that the edit will continue to create doubt and that V straight up asks him if he would move to Canada and he says he's never wanted to live there and can't really picture it. They talk about how they're similar and both stubborn, and RS says it's like laying the groundwork for their future breakup Rolling Eyes He is such a turd.

Hopefully these two kids can figure out a solution that works for both of them. The relationship has so much potential, but IMO these are real issues. I want to see them shut the those who are not fans up! Especially with the girls in the IG live video saying they "doubt" that they are still together.

As per RS, Nick didn't say that he never wanted to live in Canada. This is what he said.

This show really is amazingly predictable sometimes isn't it? And yeah that response by Nick to me sounds more like editing wanting to create doubt but if you actually listen to what he's saying, points to him picking Vanessa. It was similar to his response to her I Love You. On the face of it, sounded like he was throwing it back in her face but IMO it's all to lead up to when he inevitably does tell her he loves her. Thing is, I'm wondering if at the time Vanessa was aware of this and if not, that might have been when she started making herself crazy.

Because not understanding the full manipulations of the show and what Nick can and cannot say and knowing why he's saying certain things the way he was saying, she might have started seriously second guessing his feelings where previously she hadn't. Will be interesting to see how the edit her feelings and behavior after their FS where they had hours of alone time and Nick didn't have to worry about saying something he shouldn't, on camera.

This is what I was wondering as well. They could film some of the doubt filled ITMs before they actually spent the night without cameras or they could slice and dice those things from another time. Maybe some of the doubt will be in voice overs so we won't know when it happened. I will have to keep a close eye on that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:40 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Sprite wrote:As per RS, Nick didn't say that he never wanted to live in Canada. This is what he said.

word "sister"!  
interesting Did we ever get to see that part of the conversation with other couples - during the show, not post - about where they're going to live?
Gossip girl's conclusion is ... if it's talked on the show, it means a "justification for the break-up". So, am I understanding it right? ... GG's policy is "don't ask, don't tell" to make it work. :dripdrip

I can only remember it once, during Des' season she had the conversation with Chris.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:40 pm

People are now reporting Nick on DWTS

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:41 pm

According to Nick himself when he guest hosted on Afterbuzz last summer, there is no such thing as an edit. TPTB show the gist of what happened during filming.

The spoiler has long been out that he picks Vanessa and now there appears to be lots of camps saying that they are split. Maybe that word is leaking to get folks to tune into finale and ATFR...messy drama sells more seats than a happy ending that will be fleeting, based on track record.

Or maybe...for all the reasons TPTB are highlighting, they split.

While unspoiled I said that this season...more than any other...seemed more about setting up next two shows, Bachelorette and BIP. The wonky endings with no rose ceremony and the split in f3 dates being aired with Raven tonight (!!) versus next week before WTA are just so strange. Add in the early announce of Bachelorette and, imo, it's like they are throwing in towel on season.

If Nick and Vanessa are split and tptb want Vanessa on bip, I can see why they would leak split rumors. Lets Nick go on DWTS and start a "showmance" with whomever he is partnered to drum up ratings there.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:42 pm

While I believe that Nick moving to Canada could be an issue for them, I still find it hard to believe that Nick would pick her if he didn't have any intentions on making it work. He could've picked 1 of the other girls if he felt like he just had to pick someone but he picked her. I feel like because they're addressing the issues on the show, the issues might be resolved come ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Last season toward the end there were rumours that Jojo and Jordan had already split up and I've always thought that it was the show that leaked that so it doesn't mean anything IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:44 pm

What did RS say about the fight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:45 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:While I believe that Nick moving to Canada could be an issue for them, I still find it hard to believe that Nick would pick her if he didn't have any intentions on making it work. He could've picked 1 of the other girls if he felt like he just had to pick someone but he picked her.  I feel like because they're addressing the issues on the show, the issues might be resolved come ATFR.

Exactly. The harder they try to sell me something, the more I think it is swamp land.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption