SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:41 pm

I agree. He did not go into this show or the experience to move to another country for anyone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:IMO zero chance he moves to Canada.
agree

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:47 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:(snipped) V straight up asks him if he would move to Canada and he says he's never wanted to live there and can't really picture it. They talk about how they're similar and both stubborn, ... (snipped)
- all "sponsored by RS". My mom and dad were born and raised in 1 republic in 2 different countries, with 2 different cultures ... and my dad moved for my mom, but he got the job offer first, so it was "easy choice" to make. My parents are not similar and they are not both stubborn, but despite still being married and living together, it's a marriage of many disagreements, not particularly happy ... (sadly) the thing that unites them is me (only child), the stubbornness of my dad and the strength of my mom.
But they taught me what happiness means and for that I would be willing to move even to USA giggling which is not a place I can picture myself Hugesmile (but definitely wish to visit) teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 66 2498057887

Human relationships are not binary relations easy to solve and mapped ... especially the ending ... the only certainty is, that the end does come for everyone.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:Nick is officially on DWTS reported by Enews

Please provide the source for confirmation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:54 pm

@GuardianAngel Is this how you do it?

http://www.eonline.com/uk/news/832378/glee-star-heather-morris-and-bachelor-nick-viall-are-joining-dancing-with-the-stars

I'm not sure how to insert the whole article. Sorry.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Happy for Nick if that's true. He'll do great!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:05 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@GuardianAngel Is this how you do it?

http://www.eonline.com/uk/news/832378/glee-star-heather-morris-and-bachelor-nick-viall-are-joining-dancing-with-the-stars

I'm not sure how to insert the whole article. Sorry.

Perfect. yes

From the link:

Our sources also tell us The Bachelor's Nick Viall is set to compete as well, making him the franchise's first lead to do DWTS since Chris Soules in 2015. wrote:

It's not confirmed since it's coming from sources.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:07 pm

E! News also reported that JoJo would be a contestant last season and she wasn't. Same with Ben I believe. I think E! News is technically correct in that the show probably wants the person, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's definitely on it for other reasons.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:E! News also reported that JoJo would be a contestant last season and she wasn't. Same with Ben I believe. I think E! News is technically correct in that the show probably wants the person, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's definitely on it for other reasons.
I'll definitely watch for other sources. When I saw him stretching (painfully, I might add) on his insta story last week, DWTS looked very possible, IMO. More than likely if he's on, it will be a while before the announcement.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Until DWTS does their big reveal - nothing is confirmed. But no worries, it's happening this Wednesday. If any female Pro is left without a partner that's to be announced later, we'll know for a fact that Nick is on.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:19 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:RS shared some spoilers from Vanessa's FS date next week. He said that the edit will continue to create doubt and that V straight up asks him if he would move to Canada and he says he's never wanted to live there and can't really picture it. They talk about how they're similar and both stubborn, and RS says it's like laying the groundwork for their future breakup Rolling Eyes He is such a turd.

Hopefully these two kids can figure out a solution that works for both of them. The relationship has so much potential, but IMO these are real issues. I want to see them shut the those who are not fans up! Especially with the girls in the IG live video saying they "doubt" that they are still together.

Putting aside that the edit clearly wants badly for viewers to think Nick ends up alone and did not pick Vanessa, which is just only further confirming the spoiler in my opinion, not to mention that yeah, maybe those issues do eventually kill their relationship and they were red flags, I still appreciate seeing those conversations on the show a lot more than the idealized, romantic fantasy that ends up not being realistic when the cameras stop rolling. Maybe Vanessa's family really did open her eyes to things she was ignoring and not considering and so good for her in addressing them.

That's the reason I've always felt like for why so many don't take this whole franchise seriously. Viewers are supposed to buy this is about finding the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with and yet all honest and serious questions are avoided or edited out I guess. And speaking of the edit, something tells me that Nick and Vanessa may have come to an understanding and or truly talked out their situation but of course the edit won't show that because again - create doubt and make it seem like Nick ends up alone.

Sorry off topic, but I missed that article above saying Heather Morris who was on Glee will be on DWTS this season. Wow, talk about a huge ringer. Heather Morris literally stumbled into acting but her actual profession was a dancer. The woman danced for Beyonce, on her tour.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:22 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:RS shared some spoilers from Vanessa's FS date next week. He said that the edit will continue to create doubt and that V straight up asks him if he would move to Canada and he says he's never wanted to live there and can't really picture it. They talk about how they're similar and both stubborn, and RS says it's like laying the groundwork for their future breakup Rolling Eyes He is such a turd.

Hopefully these two kids can figure out a solution that works for both of them. The relationship has so much potential, but IMO these are real issues. I want to see them shut the those who are not fans up! Especially with the girls in the IG live video saying they "doubt" that they are still together.

As per RS, Nick didn't say that he never wanted to live in Canada. This is what he said.

"He’s never imagined living in Canada and it’s not easy for him to picture. He hopes that’s not a non-negotiable but he hopes he would do anything for the woman he loves."

RS did say that their conversation was basically laying the groundwork for their future break up, but to me it could also be the groundwork for their future plans.

I will need to see what was said, but by the sounds of it they got pretty in depth. Not the sort of thing we normally get to see. Naturally, it seemed to end with Vanessa doubting if Nick is willing to make compromises for her...shocker. Going along with that line of thinking, I wrote yesterday that the RC order tonight would likely be Rachel, Raven, and then the last rose between Corinne and Vanessa and according to RS, Vanessa did indeed get the final rose of the night. Again...shocker...not!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption