SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Message from the big bad wolf:
Just remember this is a discussion and not a fan thread.
Sneaking away now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:41 pm

A fan thread has now been created. Continue positive and negative discussions in this existing thread.

Fan thread Vanessa

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Here's a script from Nick's Blog about the chaos that had happened during Episode 6 in St-Thomas:

I have deleted some stuffs to shorten the narrative, and bolded some parts I need to emphasize...I am amazed on Nick's reactions to why Danielle M and Vanessa have both reacted to the group date, I guess, he understands their situations... I am somewhat surprised to Nick's thoughts on Rachel...I am thinking they have won the game... she shouldn't have reacted that way...maybe she has been thrown off by the facts that they have won the game, and yet Nick is giving the losing team options to stay...from here on I bet Rachel has felt the stiff competitions she is heading for...

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-exclusively-blogs-three-mid-date-eliminations-reveals-danielle-exit-left-him-instantly-heartbroken/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

"Being so many weeks in, of course it is no secret that time becomes more and more valuable. The tension that comes with group dates gets stronger, and people start to get anxious. I know at this time during Andi and Kaitlyn’s season I certainly started to get stir crazy. So, planning a fun beach day seemed like it would be the perfect date. There were drinks, games and some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. I felt like things were off to a good start, but it became clear quickly that nobody cared for the volleyball.

I felt terrible for how emotional the women became during the date. I know for people like Vanessa and Danielle M. it’s hard because they had such early one-on-ones. Did they feel like our connection was slipping? I couldn’t help but wonder what was going wrong. Was it me? Was it the date? Was it really just reality sinking in that things were starting to get serious? All I knew was that I wanted to make it clear that these women were important to me and hopefully turn the evening into a better time.

I was optimistic about turning the date around, and so I walked into the evening excited to spend time with all the women. I was still feeling a little anxious about the day, but it was Raven who put me at ease. Raven is always like a breath of fresh air. She has this presence about her that immediately calms me while still feeling excited. I felt like we had made huge strides in our relationship back in Wisconsin, and this was an evening that made me confident that we were only getting stronger.

Rachel, on the other hand, was someone I had just come of a phenomenal date with the week prior. I was a little nervous about why she wasn’t having a good day. I know it has to be hard coming back into a group date setting right off a one-on-one, but I thought that we had a secure enough connection to override any doubt. Even though we ended our conversation on a high note, I was worried that she was getting too into her head.

Now, let’s talk about Jasmine. I enjoyed her company, her wit and energy, but there was an emotional connection that wasn’t clicking. Once Jasmine told me how she felt, I knew I didn’t and wouldn’t feel the same in return.

It is a terrible feeling to have to say goodbye to someone who so badly wants to make it work. But I felt by keeping her, even until the rose ceremony would be giving her the wrong impression — and would be wasting her time. That night didn’t exactly end the way I had expected. All I wanted to do was get back on track and move past the emotional day, but it didn’t happen. That evening was the first time I had walked away from a group date feeling somewhat helpless and discouraged.

As if you thought one would be enough, I decided to have another two-on-one. The week in St. Thomas was already off to a mixed start, and even though we were about half way into the journey, I was thinking only about the future. While my two-on-one with Corinne and Taylor was totally different, I still felt like what I got out of the date was beneficial. I went into this date hoping to get the same gut feeling that guided me the last time. My thought process was, If I don’t see a strong connection now, then what can I build off of? I hadn’t had a one-on-one with Whitney yet, but I felt like a two-on-one would give us more time to see what was there between us. There had always been a spark, but I went into the date hoping it could grow into a bigger flame. Unfortunately, that just didn’t happen.

Whitney is a beautiful and kind person, but we just weren’t right for one another. Saying goodbye felt terrible. I know this is all a part of the process, but I had started to feel like I wasn’t connecting with anyone. Although saying goodbye to Whitney was hard, I still had Danielle. Danielle and I had a great one on one back in Wisconsin, but since then I felt like we lost some of our momentum. I felt good about the time we shared on the beach, but I felt like I wasn’t ready to hand out a rose yet. I decided that evening for us would be make or break.

Sitting with Danielle that evening, I can’t really put my finger on what felt off, but I just didn’t feel the same confidence as I did in Wisconsin. I had seen myself going to Danielle’s hometown, and maybe even further, but over the weeks that followed Wisconsin that started to slip away. I saw this evening as an opportunity to get back on track. It wasn’t until Danielle told me she loved me that I knew I couldn’t say the words back. I felt instantly heartbroken. Heartbroken over hurting this woman who allowed herself to be vulnerable … heartbroken because I had felt so confident a week prior.

Saying goodbye was very emotional for me. I was sad to see Danielle go, but I also felt a sense of doubt. Doubt that this might not actually work for me in the end. I decided to go talk to the women. I needed to be honest about where my head was. I owed it to them."
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:43 am

I finally tonight was able to watch Monday's episode on Hulu since my cable company failed me Monday night. The description of Nissa's date in the episode thread as it happened that night had me preparing myself for some angst however upon watching it just solidified for me their chemisty, passion and compatability. The day portion was a wonderful mix of passion and meaningful discussion on both of their parts as to their views/hopes/fears so far. The water shots of them kissing and her describing how the feeling hit her "this is love" just made me giddy with heart eyes. The dinner portion was very meaningful as well. I think it speaks volumes about Nick's respect and trust thus far of Vanessa that he felt like he could tell her his thoughts on where he is and goals for saying "I love you." while probably knowing it could sting her initially. He wants it to be real and honest when he says it without any added stigma such as still dating 5 others at the same time. He is hoping and trusting her to see the bigger picture. For me his body language should have been all she needed to see to know how much her words mean to him. That.......and he didn't send her home. laugh out loud. I don't take her disappointment as being entitled but just more of an indication of how invested she is in Nick. It is very annoying and frustrating how much TPTB have hidden re Nissa but I also begrudingly understand because the little they do show of them shows off how emotionally and physically stunning they are together IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:05 am

"From outer space to the depths of the ocean, I was so excited for my date with Vanessa to build off the strong start we had. The SS Sapona shipwreck, is such a cool site. It was a beautiful and adventurous moment to share with Vanessa. It was also maybe risky and dangerous being so close to rusted metal? But no matter how dangerous a date might seem, Vanessa and I always find our way to one another and have the best time."

"It was a really good feeling when Vanessa told me she was falling in love. Up until this point, when someone had opened up to me I had realized that I could never feel the same way. I knew I felt strongly for Vanessa, but it was important for me to slow things down. There were still other women — other women that I also had strong feelings for. I didn’t want to take away from this beautiful moment, but I’ve been hurt when too much was said too soon. All I could do was be honest with Vanessa in this moment, and I hoped that it wouldn’t change anything that was happening between us."

The first time I have seen the Nick and Vanessa 2nd 1-1 Date, I'm quite disappointed with the lack of combustion in the edits done on that date... but, after seeing these same scenarios again for the 2nd time, I realize that even though the edits aren't showing much...I can feel the depth in their love connections through their deep/thorough communications to each other...I feel like both of them have came to the point/terms where they have agreed to move forward from the worst experience they have encountered from St-Thomas...and, are moving in with clean new slates...Nick has been honest in opening up to Vanessa on his concerns/fears telling her he wants to do everything slow...and, he wants to know her more before he jumps into a more serious relationship...hoping that she understands and he is also hoping there's nothing that will change anything between them...

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-hometown-dates-meets-corinne-nanny-andi-dorfman/

...And when the Bachelor gets serious and asks one of the fathers for his blessing, he gets rejected. “I just can’t give you my blessing,” the dad tells him.

I think it's Vanessa's father who has turned down Nick's blessings during the hometown visits...!!??
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:57 am

Interestingly ... I was trying to see the "whiny" scenes ... to understand where is Vanessa being overly entitled ... and if I understand it correctly, the issue is about her ITMs ... since she doesn't appear to be saying it to Nick in person what she expects from him (rather, to him she explains her perplexity of how to move forward) ... so in other words ... she talks "to us" (the producers, people who ask questions behind the scenes) about her hopes and frustrations ... confessing to "us". Yeah, she really is something ... but not whiny, IMO.

ETA: what if there wasn't a "proper engagement" at the end? But just "a promise ring". We hear Nick in the promo saying "will she say yes" ... but that can be just "a scripted line" for the promo ..

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar, uups)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:15 am

Vanessa's dad says he can't give Nick his blessing in the promo. So I wonder what happens in the end. I wonder if Vanessa's dad ultimately gives his blessing before Nick is about to propose to Vanessa. Or if Nick decides to do it without his blessing.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:19 am

Soooo are Nick and Vanessa together right now ?

Vanessa likes to snap her students and she hasn't all day yesterday...
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:56 am

JMO his facial expressions when Vanessa told him she was falling in love with him told me everything I needed to know. heartbeat he's just different with her it's obvious to me
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:03 am

Diana wrote:JMO his facial expressions when Vanessa told him she was falling in love with him told me everything I needed to know. heartbeat he's just different with her it's obvious to me

That's exactly how I feel. Actions (in this case body language) speak louder than words. Also regarding the "rejected blessing" that is nothing new. It's not unusual on this show for the eventual F1 family/HTD to be portrayed as going less than perfect. It could be as simple as the father not wanting to do so unless she is in fact the only one left which is reasonable and not unexpected.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:06 am

Diana wrote:JMO his facial expressions when Vanessa told him she was falling in love with him told me everything I needed to know. heartbeat he's just different with her it's obvious to me
He is. Nick told us from the first hello, night 1, how this was going to go. TPTB chose to leave out 85% of the why, IMO. But, there is always ATFR.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:06 am

jessietrey wrote:Vanessa's dad says he can't give Nick his blessing in the promo. So I wonder what happens in the end. I wonder if Vanessa's dad ultimately gives his blessing before Nick is about to propose to Vanessa. Or if Nick decides to do it without his blessing.

There will be more to the scene, perhaps even more to the sentence, so I'm at the "wait to see" stage.
Vanessa has always had questions beginning at the m&g when she was shown talking with a group of girls and she said she wanted to ask about whether he has dated girls outside the franchise. We never see her asking Nick that question however the whole Liz situation served as an answer.
The point - Vanessa asks hard hitting questions or makes challenging statements then is open to discussion. It's reasonable to assume she learned her communication style from life and it's possible she and her dad may be similiar. I noticed dad has the same calm matter-of-fact way of delivering a strong statement.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption