SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Maya Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:42 am

@Edgarretana10 I know Alexis likes Nick's posts.
She just liked V's latest post.
It just blows my mind.
I don't know about the other girls

Maya

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:44 am

crunchycheeto wrote:On a more positive note, Vanessa's "Where's Waldo?" pic reminded me of Disney's Magic of Storytelling promo.

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Screen10
Source: http://www.eonline.com/news/831497/can-nick-viall-alec-baldwin-sarah-drew-and-more-stars-guess-classic-books-based-on-emojis?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

That's sweet. It could be something of a clue or connected to it?

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 16789901_118495638674314_252744334149943296_n
https://web.stagram.com/vanessagrimaldi30
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:On a more positive note, Vanessa's "Where's Waldo?" pic reminded me of Disney's Magic of Storytelling promo.

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Screen10
Source: http://www.eonline.com/news/831497/can-nick-viall-alec-baldwin-sarah-drew-and-more-stars-guess-classic-books-based-on-emojis?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

That's sweet. It could be something of a clue or connected to it?

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 16789901_118495638674314_252744334149943296_n
https://web.stagram.com/vanessagrimaldi30

These are not connected. What Vanessa posted reminded @crunchycheeto (i prefer it too over puff cheetos) of a series Disney did on reading, or something like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:51 am

Edgarretana10 wrote:Alexis, Astrid, seem to bash Nick a lot but follow him on social media does anybody know if they liked or make comments on Nick pictures on instagram, and why follow him if you have a problem with him

Because when you have a bachelor as polarizing as Nick, you have a good chance of gaining affirmation from the rest of bach nation by being snarky. I think people are more likely to like tweets or posts that are mean yet funny, than they are to like sincerity and kindness. Former contestants do it on their live tweets, I think these two are just getting a little ahead of themselves.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:51 am

Maya wrote:@Edgarretana10 I know Alexis likes Nick's posts.
She just liked V's latest post.
It just blows my mind.
I don't know about the other girls
wow and she was talking bad things about both of them in her IG live

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:54 am

I just noticed that Vanessa totally took that book away from its section! Last to Die? The Longest Kill? Hitler's Eagles?! speechless

Vanessa better put that book where she found it, or else she's really as horrible as some people make her out to be. :dripdrip
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:55 am

Maya wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Maya wrote:@ReneeM all I know is that nothing nice came from 'the squad' publicly or not!

Actually outside of whatever issue they have with Vanessa, all the girls have been friendly, and really cute with each other on SM. Raven sent several of the girls handmade cards for valentines day expressing how grateful she is to have them in her life and detailed reasons why she loves them. Danielle called Kristina her angel, Rachel met and hung out Astrid's parents without Astrid even being there, Dlo said dominique is now one of her best friends, they're all constantly gassing each other in the comments under pics saying how beautiful the other is. Nothing nice is a stretch IMO. It's just been 'nothing nice' for Vanessa and a few not nice about Nick. All JMO.

All I will say is "the squad"

Half of those girls aren't even in that squad, namely Danielle M, DLo, and Dominique.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:59 am

@Lara girls outside of the squad said nice things towards Vanessa as well.
I said that nothing nice came towards Vanessa from the squad.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:01 am

pvpr wrote:Something might've happened between them after the show to make them go from ignoring her to openly disliking her, but it's sad that these girls have to air it out publicly instead of talking it through with Vanessa in private like adults sad They're reminding me of a high school clique.

I don't even think something really that bad would have happened...I remember reading somewhere partly about Rachel accusing Vanessa of being fake...if the fight happens after Danielle M has left the show...after Vanessa's talks with Nick on her 1-1 date....maybe Vanessa has a melt down... instead, of feeling empathy for her...maybe they think Vanessa is trying to catch Nick's attentions...thus, they verbally accused her for pretending and on her trying to get Nick's empathy...

Now...after they have watched the show, maybe they feel like they have been duped...they have now realized that Nick likes Vanessa since Day 1, thus they are upset about it because they think they are not being given a fair chance...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Maya wrote:They are also pretty negative towards Nick as well. Maybe they realized, after watching, how V was always N's F1 and none of them had a real chance? Yellow bracelet?
I don't know, but I doubt V did something in the past few weeks to piss them off. She's been in Canada this whole time, hasn't bashed anyone on SM.

Lol SM is not real life. It tells part of the story. No one knows what kind of phone conversations/emails/dm's may or may not have taken place. Vanessa allegedly has a penchant for talking about people behind their backs, if that's her modus operandi I doubt she'd come out and say it publicly on SM where everyone can see. I'm entertaining ALL possibilities, not just ones that make the person I like look good or the one I don't like look bad because everything about whatever the beef is, at this point is speculation. All JMO.

I think most people have been in the position at least once in life where they have been caught with their hand in the cookie jar--talking about someone behind their back and then getting caught.
So call the person out. Get it out and move on. Jeez. How high school. Sorry middle school.
I have a hard time believing the people so upset about this issue have not been in the same position before. Either way, grow up.

Maybe it's my own experiences in life but fake sh*t rubs me wrong in an extreme way. I'm a firm believer of saying things with your chest, mean what you say, say what you mean. I can deal with B*tchy people, I can deal with immature people, I can deal with people who don't like me, or those who just have criticisms of various things I do, but I can't/won't deal with the fakes. Anything you have to say about me, you should be able to say TO me and if not, you're just a weak b*tch IMO. People like that can't ever get my respect.  That's not to say that Vanessa definitely did any of these things, just that if she did, I'd see why someone like Rachel, who's entire thing on the show was that she was gonna be '100% real' (and that's how she's acted IRL too) wouldn't respect her. Rachel didn't follow Vanessa back after filming, because they're not friends, she tweets about the show but has never mentioned Vanessa. She did an IG live where people asked her if she likes the spoiled Vanessa and she apparently straight up said no, didn't dance around the question or acted fake, and then when people accused her of ducking the question she repeated her answer, she said it with her chest. I still think she should've ignored it but it doesn't bother me as much as it does others. Kristina came off as very real on the show, and then that whole weekend with Vanessa happened and that seemed fake as h*ll to me so that's the one that has my eyebrows raised. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:08 am

I don't like fake either and am certainly one to call things as they are. It's gotten many an eyebrow raised in my direction.
But then effing move on. You say your piece and that's it. You don't need to beat a dead horse, harbor a grudge or let someone rent space out in your head for more than 10 minutes. Why? Because in the scheme of things life is too short. Real life unfortunately has real tragedies in it.
You don't have to like everyone in life. That's normal. Resentment only eats at the person who is harboring. It rots you inside out.
The best revenge is living a good life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:09 am

A bunch of girls throwing shade and not liking the girl that took their boyfriend from them?.....ya thats not normal ...she must have done something else really really bad in order for them to hold a grudge giggling

#greenwithenvy #gradeschooldrama #letshatethecanadiangirlwhostoleourman

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption