SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:16 am

If Vanessa is the F1 then she is the only one who is not vying for BIP/Bette/what-have-you. To me that says it all  :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:17 am

crunchycheeto wrote:
Maya wrote:Is it just me or do these girls dislike Vanessa more and more as the show is airing? Kristina went to Nashville and visited with Vanessa, was all friendly and now posts mean tweets. Alexis used to comment all the time on V's IG pics even saying 'I love you' in her comments. Why so much hate and negativity now?
If they didn't like her during filming why pretend to be nice at first and then completely flip?
If they did like V during filming what has happened to make them dislike her now?
I feel like I'm missing something here.

I know! I find that so weird, because it's not like the Top 6 were on lockdown in Bimini up until a couple of weeks ago. So it's not like Rachel's side of things or Vanessa's side of things was just recently revealed. These girls have been hanging out for months; I'm sure it was talked about. Yet in the first half of the season, they were mostly playing nice and friendly with Vanessa. And now, the mean remarks have been coming out and becoming less and less subtle. It makes me wonder why now?

Do you guys think it's possible that some women were upset that editing didn't show the fight and/or that, perhaps, the crying at the volleyball date was downplayed? If that were the case, that negativity shouldn't be directed at Vanessa; it should be directed at the producers -- the people who make the decisions about what makes the show.

IMO I think it definitely plays a role. & They can't direct their anger at the producers because then how else would they get on BiP to get more camera time and meet the gems this franchise has to offer? Plus we can't forget the increase of shilling opportunities laugh out loud. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:18 am

@cila51290 I did not know you have met her in real life to say that about her character? Interesting tell me more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:19 am

They are also pretty negative towards Nick as well. Maybe they realized, after watching, how V was always N's F1 and none of them had a real chance? Yellow bracelet?
I don't know, but I doubt V did something in the past few weeks to piss them off. She's been in Canada this whole time, hasn't bashed anyone on SM.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:21 am

crunchycheeto wrote:
Maya wrote:Is it just me or do these girls dislike Vanessa more and more as the show is airing? Kristina went to Nashville and visited with Vanessa, was all friendly and now posts mean tweets. Alexis used to comment all the time on V's IG pics even saying 'I love you' in her comments. Why so much hate and negativity now?
If they didn't like her during filming why pretend to be nice at first and then completely flip?
If they did like V during filming what has happened to make them dislike her now?

I know! I find that so weird, because it's not like the Top 6 were on lockdown in Bimini up until a couple of weeks ago. So it's not like Rachel's side of things or Vanessa's side of things was just recently revealed. These girls have been hanging out for months; I'm sure it was talked about. Yet in the first half of the season, they were mostly playing nice and friendly with Vanessa. And now, the mean remarks have been coming out and becoming less and less subtle. It makes me wonder why now?

Do you guys think it's possible that some women were upset that editing didn't show the fight and/or that, perhaps, the crying at the volleyball date was downplayed? If that were the case, that negativity shouldn't be directed at Vanessa; it should be directed at the producers -- the people who make the decisions about what makes the show.

I definitely think it could have something to do with editors leaving out all the drama. They were probably expecting people to see Vanessa's "true colours" (in their minds) as the season went on, so viewers would bash her and they'd feel vindicated, but it was all left on the cutting room floor. Now they're frustrated and want to speak up themselves, but can't really. That's what it seems like to me. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:23 am

@mindless but that still doesn't explain why they play all nice and friendly till the middle of the season.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:23 am

reason wrote:

That what I am thinking something is missing.  I just wish I knew what happen.

IMO what is "missing" is maturity.
Let's think about this rationally. If something really horribly awful went down--name calling, physicality, finger in your face waving etc we would know about it. It's hard to keep something blatantly horrible quiet.
IMO it was probably something many women are familiar with called cattiness. Maybe it happened once. Maybe it happened twice and snowballed.
Whatever, when you reach a certain age and certainly develop a certain professional persona there are certain things you let go and move on from.
Having a little snide snip here and there, a team this and squad that to the exclusion of others, a cackle(what woman wants to associate with that phrase?) smacks to me of immaturity. Put your big girl panties on and grow the Eff up already. Your poop smells just like every one else's.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:24 am

Maya wrote:They are also pretty negative towards Nick as well. Maybe they realized, after watching, how V was always N's F1 and none of them had a real chance? Yellow bracelet?
I don't know, but I doubt V did something in the past few weeks to piss them off. She's been in Canada this whole time, hasn't bashed anyone on SM.

Lol SM is not real life. It tells part of the story. No one knows what kind of phone conversations/emails/dm's may or may not have taken place. Vanessa allegedly has a penchant for talking about people behind their backs, if that's her modus operandi I doubt she'd come out and say it publicly on SM where everyone can see. I'm entertaining ALL possibilities, not just ones that make the person I like look good or the one I don't like look bad because everything about whatever the beef is, at this point is speculation. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:26 am

@ReneeM all I know is that nothing nice came from 'the squad' publicly or not!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:26 am

IMO it does not matter what happened. There is NO reason to throw shade toward Vanessa. It makes the ones doing it look bad, petty and bitter. It is particularly lame coming from Rachel who is now the Bachelorette.
Vanessa and DanielleM are on good terms...that is all I need to know. I respect both of them.

IMO...Nick chose Vanessa and if they are happy great!! I hope it works out for them. If they end up deciding they are not right for each...no big deal either. Both Vanessa and Nick were clearly falling in bubble love on the show. Vanessa is the type of woman Nick desires. And Nick is clearly what Vanessa desires. So whatever the other women have a problem with it is on them IMO. Nick and Vanessa just need to be happy with their own circumstances regardless of what they decide on their future. IMO. There is no fault in looking for Love....whether it ends up your forever or not.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:27 am

One thing recently that gained traction on SM and media is Vanessa being an actress in the past. Perhaps they took that and ran with it. They seem like the type IMO who are petty enough to grab onto that and make it a big deal.

For me, my take has always been that I couldn't care less if Vanessa or any of them are actors or actresses (whether in the recent or distant past or the future). 

Being an actress or actor doesn't exclude anyone from falling in love on set or being genuine about love. Just like being a teacher, lawyer, nurse, or doctor going on this show doesn't exclude anyone from being fame hungry. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:29 am

Has the attitude toward V changed since R has been announced as bachelorette? As for R comments towards V very un Christian behaviour especially after her HTV. Not a good look and regardless of what happened on set R attitude is IMO making V look like the mature adult.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption