SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:13 pm

I know I have posted this here before but I'm just so ready for the show to be over so that Nick and Vanessa can have their relationship and move past The Bachelor and these petty bitter girls who keep trying to knock them down.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:15 pm

For further discussion of Rachel--here

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:27 pm

IMO if the fight between Vanessa and Rachel did not reflect poorly on Rachel as the next Bachelorette....TPTB would have shown it....100%.

I have seen/heard with my own eyes and ears what kind of person Vanessa is. Someone who chooses to work with and clearly love and care for her special needs students is someone I really respect. I appreciate that Vanessa is strong and calls it like she sees it. IMO that is a good quality to have. Vanessa lives passionately. IMO.

On the other hand.. I remember the last attorney that was the Bachelorette...and I am getting deja vu with Rachel.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:30 pm

I am going to be moving one more post over to the appropriate thread.
Henceforth I will be deleting.
And thank you for cooperating! Smiley

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:37 pm

If true, it reflects poorly on the instigators. But IA that it seems out of character for Rachel from what we've seen, and I don't want to believe it. Then again, being in an environment like WTA can dredge up old drama and encourage cattiness and groupthink. It creates an environment that can reveal the worst in people.

One thing I do know is that, since filming has ended, Vanessa has not been an aggressor. No, I'm not calling her a saint or an angel. But I do commend her for laying low / rising above -- depends on how you see it.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Thank you @Kashathediva and I do apologize for bringing up "the old" but never-ending feud I have with RS and when once again someone's (his, the gossip girl) opinion (supported by the masses) then gives Vanessa a title of a villain ... just because it is convenient (JMO) especially since the information of what she has done hasn't been found yet.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:41 pm

I just don't think whatever confrontation Vanessa might've had with Rachel had anything to do with 'ette. I think it was probably about house politics, girls who were strangers at the time, living together and dating the same guy getting under each other's skin.

I also don't take anything Steve says as a fact, especially considering what happened last season with Jordan who was my favourite guy from that season and how much RS tried to disparage him. My criticisms of Vanessa have only been from what I've seen on screen and how certain things annoy me. Maybe RS planted the seed that there were issues in the house involving Vanessa but IMO we would've known regardless because of the disconnect of the castmembers SM and also the girls vaguely saying it. I maintain the position that whatever happened between Rachel and Vanessa could have them both in the right. Vanessa genuinely feeling one way, and Rachel genuinely feeling another and a disagreement arose and both PoV's are understandable and neither of them are the "villains". I've watched enough seasons of this show to not base my opinions people based in what other cast members or even the GP feel about them All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am going to be moving one more post over to the appropriate thread.
Henceforth I will be deleting.
And thank you for cooperating! Smiley

yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:46 pm

@happygolucky No prob. Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:48 pm

IMO this all confirms that Vanessa was F1 from day 1 and her only real friend in the house was Dani M - which made it so hard when she was let go.  I understand how being the underdog can bind people together and promote friendships.  And if he wore the yellow bracelet all the time to let them know she was the one, then Nick let them all know all season who his first choice was.  Nick has said several times he did not go on either season for a bromance, the other girls opinions of Vanessa do not affect his feelings at all.  

What he did get to see in Montreal was how much she was loved by coworkers, friends, and of course family.  SM allows people to say things they would never say to another's face.  

The dynamic between Rachel and Vanessa may be one reason Rachel was spoiled early so she could tape at WTA instead of ATFR.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:13 pm

happygolucky wrote:giggling well, isn't that just dandy teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 2498057887 Honestly, I don't care.
If I cared about what people thought of Nick few years ago I wouldn't be writing here today.
:gotcha:  I'm sure my posts are getting on someone's nerves, but the love outweighs. peace

reason wrote:She must have done something to warrant that reaction.  They really hide the editing this time, I wonder why??
Yes, being herself. JMO. I think the edit showed enough just fine, since people don't like much her behavior, so I guess she can be quite "irritating". Nothing new in Nick's world... it's always "better" than be boring.

Two strong personalities going for the heart of one guy...of, course, we won't expect them to be friends...I think Vanessa is not a social butterfly, thus, I would expect her to be more selective with friends... but, since her friends are not those snotty types...it would kind of reflect her own great personalities...

Alexis, I don't think has ever gotten the chance to mingle with Vanessa...she is probably closer to Rachel...

In an overall, I think both of them probably dislike her for being the dark horse that they have never expected to win...Rachel has mentioned about her disappointment for Nick damping her, she has emphasized these words in Ellen's Show on Nick's move as "His Loss" for not choosing her...I don't think she understands that Nick and Vanessa's connections are a lot stronger than hers with Nick...

Rachel doesn't really need to be fake, but, as a show of good sportsmanship and her tactfulness, she could have just stayed mum...but her announcing her dislike to Vanessa in public is creating more drama than necessary... her action has made me feel like she is the aggressor in this game... somebody who is bitter for not winning the game in the end...

Last edited by Skates on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:13 pm

It comes down IMO to those who know you in real life, the relationships that have proven sustainable.
Vanessa:
- her students and colleagues
- her family
- her preshow friends
Nick:
- most recently Elijah vouching for Nick on Fallon
- Nick recently posting the pic of himself and Kyle

We choose our friends.  They are those we have the ability to draw love & happiness from.
The others don't matter, even if they mind, in the grand scheme of life.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption