SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by lleyki Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:42 pm

Without seeing the video, my assumption in what prompted the comment is probably people asking about RS's spoiler that Rachel and Vanessa got into it. There were probably a bunch of questions asking if it's true and asking if they were friends, etc. IMO of course. Again, I didn't see it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Cila51290 Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:47 pm

I wonder if Nick gave V the pep talk to not even say anything on SM regarding these women being shady towards her.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Right now I'm really dissapointed about Rachel! I thought she is mature and nice, but there is a side of her I don't like teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 52 1f615

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:48 pm

IDK. There is certainly a diplomatic way to answer these kind of questions without making yourself or another person come off looking poorly. So, imo, no matter how a question is asked, something politically correct could have been a response.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:51 pm

The "Squad" minus Raven are meeting together right now ......maybe they can continue their bitter conversations over coffee about their dislike of Vanessa and how the were giving the middle finger to Nick at the WTA. Wow....what an immature negative bunch. IMO. no no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:54 pm

More and more that "squad" looks like JoJo's guys - who were the worst group ever, IMO.

Vanessa is better off without any of them.

I'd even go so far to say it's compliment if they don't care for her as I think it says a more positive thing about Vanessa that they don't.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:56 pm

I didn't watch the live stream on IG, but even just hearing that Rachel was saying she didn't like Vanessa multiple times makes me not like her as much as i wanted to. Even if you're still bitter about anything that has happened, she should just get over it since she is now the bachelorette.
Also, on the ellen show, she said it was Nick's "loss". Sounds like bitter to me.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Nixipixi14 wrote:Alexis also said that she didn't think Nick was cute and they were talking about how they were giving Nick the middle finger throughout the entire WTA.

With this, you can def say Alexis wasn't there for the right reasons
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:58 pm

SeekAny wrote:In my opinion the fight between Rachel and Vanessa was that Vanessa at some point made it known, probably behind Rachel's back that she thought Rachel was just here to be the next bachelorette. Vanessa seems to be pretty observant, made her case known about Danielle Lo. Wasn't worried about Corrine just that nick was making himself look foolish. IMO, Vanessa knew Rachel was gunning for the bachelorette which I totally believe she was and I believe nick and producers knew it too. Rachel did not like being accused of this since it makes her look less than genuine. And because it was about her being the bachelorette, all the more reason for Producers not to show or even hint at this fight. Again, I have no idea, but I could see it going down this way.
I thought I was the only one thinking of this too, so I stayed quiet. But now that you brought it up ... it's the idea I ran with considering the known fact that during Andi's season while Andi's "top guys" were grilling Nick about manipulating Andi and strategizing his every move, for wanting to be the bachelor ... The "good guys" down to F7 (which consisted of Josh, Chris, Marcus, Brian and Dylan) were discussing the idea of Chris being the next bachelor with the producer in their room (I think it was Dylan who said it later on in his interview) ... so I was assuming that "the fight" might have something to do with that, but I would prefer to not be presumptuous to know ... especially since we don't know the context ... what Vanessa said or did ... but someone did call her a villain, despite not knowing what the fight was about.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Please let's keep the convo on Vanessa.
Alexis talk can continue in her thread, etc for other cast.
I know it's tempting, but let keep the thread OT. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:00 pm

I am from Texas and when I was in college I was a counselor at a Colorado summer camp where there were many campers and counselors from the east and west coast. The very wise director called me aside at the very beginning and told me to not let the abruptness of others upset me. Granted that was many years ago, but if you have lived in the south all of your life you are not accustom to someone like Vanessa who tells it like she sees it all of the time. Southerners are less apt to say something if it will hurt someone's feelings - at least to their face. Unfortunately hate on SM is another thing. I saw Rachel being closer to the other southerners in the house and the young ones that looked up to her.

Hopefully Vanessa will not feel the need to respond.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Vanessa is reminding me more and more of Nick 1.0 as I have no doubt she was there for Nick as she has said before and to build a relationship with Nick - not for anything else but to be with Nick and fall in love with him.

So all I have to say is don't worry Vanessa, you got the man of your dreams and the others have the sour grapes and desperation to remain relevant.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption