SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Bottomline: if you love each other enough, you will make sacrifices and compromises to make the relationship work. IMO.
My sister had a long distance relationship with her then boyfriend. One year  in different countries then 2 years in different states. She then quit her job to move to a city where she had no job and no friends to be with him. That was in early 90s. Now they are married with two beautiful kids. Reading through different threads, I am glad to read other similar true stories.
Will Nick and Vanessa last? No one knows. Not even his so called friends, imo.  I didn't think Sean & Catherine, Des & Chris, heck, even Kaitlyn and Shawn, would last; however, I am glad to be proven I was wrong!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:17 pm

Why is it that Vanessa should move?? As Sharleen said Vanessa has lots of family and a job she loves in Montreal so moving would he a huge sacrifice for her. Vanessa has been very transparent that Family means everything to her. IMO it is a major part of her life. IMO being a contestant on the Bach/Ette does not require an agreement to move. Nick has no family or a steady job he loves in LA. I don't see why it is Vanessa who should move for Nick and not vice versa. Nick is totally unencumbered...no property ownership, family ties, or job that requires him to be in LA. IMO it is Nick who should move if Vanessa is his dream woman and his final ILY. If LA is more important to Nick than being with Vanessa is then IMO that is on Nick not Vanessa.
All JMO

I have been saying for weeks that I don't think Nick and Vanessa will make it long term for many reasons. I do think they will get engaged but IMO the RL transition will be a struggle. I personally don't think things are on rosy terms anymore. I hope both of them find happiness but I don't think post show it will be with each other. IMO they have too many obstacles to overcome. I am not assigning fault on either...they just have divergent life interests IMO.
All JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:18 pm

Just watched Access Hollywood Live with Ashley I and she chose Vanessa as the one Nick chooses. Then she looked a little startled when Kit and Natalie think Nick isn't into anyone he's just having fun we're going with Corrine. dizzy Editing is seriously making people choose Corrine for Nick?! cantstopl I'm actually sort of sad that the editing has shown Nick in this light. Poor guy is being looked as not into it and over it. I hope tptb never does this type of storyboard with a lead ever again. If it wasn't for me liking Nick I would've checked out a long time ago. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Ali - her F1 who moved for her in a flash from South Carolina to LA and set up a new office to accommodate her desire to be famous. OTOH she would love if Vanessa moved to L.A I'm not sure why Ali thinks Vanessa wouldn't leave her family or her students. What's the difference between her and Catherine, Molly, Kaitlyn, Jordan, Des, Roberto, Lauren............

And I really appreciated how realistic her family was being about the whole Bachelor process. If she and Nick end up together (and I really think they will) they are going have to make some serious sacrifices to be together. I get the sense that Nick wouldn’t want to move to Montreal full time and I highly doubt Vanessa would want to leave her family or students. So what will they do if they end up together? We shall see if she does in fact get his final rose. Nick lives in LA now and so do I, so I would LOVE if Vanessa moved here for selfish reasons. Ha! Btw, Vanessa’s pants and fur vest are both from Zara (no longer available).
http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/02/21/hometowns-2/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Seabear wrote:Why is it that Vanessa should move?? As Sharleen said Vanessa has lots of family and a job she loves in Montreal so moving would he a huge sacrifice for her. Vanessa has been very transparent that Family means everything to her. IMO it is a major part of her life. IMO being a contestant on the Bach/Ette does not require an agreement to move. Nick has no family or a steady job he loves in LA. I don't see why it is Vanessa who should move for Nick and not vice versa. Nick is totally unencumbered...no property ownership, family ties, or job that requires him to be in LA. IMO it is Nick who should move if Vanessa is his dream woman and his final ILY. If LA is more important to Nick than being with Vanessa is then IMO that is on Nick not Vanessa.
All JMO

I have been saying for weeks that I don't think Nick and Vanessa will make it long term for many reasons. I do think they will get engaged but IMO the RL transition will be a struggle. I personally don't think things are on rosy terms anymore. I hope both of them find happiness but I don't think post show it will be with each other. IMO they have too many obstacles to overcome. I am not assigning fault on either...they just have divergent life interests IMO.
All JMO

^ This. JMO.

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Just watched Access Hollywood Live with Ashley I and she chose Vanessa as the one Nick chooses. Then she looked a little startled when Kit and Natalie think Nick isn't into anyone he's just having fun we're going with Corrine. dizzy Editing is seriously making people choose Corrine for Nick?! cantstopl I'm actually sort of sad that the editing has shown Nick in this light. Poor guy is being looked as not into it and over it. I hope tptb never does this type of storyboard with a lead ever again. If it wasn't for me liking Nick I would've checked out a long time ago. jmo

I will call bull on that. I really don't think editing is showing that at all. These are people in the business who know how things can be edited. Not to mention, I'm sure they are well aware of spoilers. Them saying that he is not into anyone is IMO just stirring the pot. For Pete's sake, the man made out with a woman who just THREW UP!!! You do not do that just for the sake of good TV and nobody can convince me otherwise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Vanessa already said in an interview that she would be willing to move from Montreal so I don't see why she wouldn't or shouldn't and like so many others as @GuardianAngel pointed out, they have moved before. 

To me it has nothing to do with who has more ties as to who should move where. I speak of this from personal experience having moved multiple times away from close ties in different countries. Where one lives today may not be where one lives tomorrow. Things can change with time anyway and perhaps they would want to move somewhere else together (NYC has been mentioned before). 

I feel like a broken record but once again, if they want to make it work they will. Time will tell.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ali - her F1 who moved for her in a flash from South Carolina to LA and set up a new office to accommodate her desire to be famous. OTOH she would love if Vanessa moved to L.A  I'm not sure why Ali thinks Vanessa wouldn't leave her family or her students. What's the difference between her and Catherine, Molly, Kaitlyn, Jordan, Des, Roberto, Lauren............

And I really appreciated how realistic her family was being about the whole Bachelor process. If she and Nick end up together (and I really think they will) they are going have to make some serious sacrifices to be together. I get the sense that Nick wouldn’t want to move to Montreal full time and I highly doubt Vanessa would want to leave her family or students. So what will they do if they end up together? We shall see if she does in fact get his final rose. Nick lives in LA now and so do I, so I would LOVE if Vanessa moved here for selfish reasons. Ha! Btw, Vanessa’s pants and fur vest are both from Zara (no longer available).
http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/02/21/hometowns-2/

Jason had something tying him to Seattle, his son, Molly was the obvious choice to move IMO. Kaitlyn didn't have anything tying her down anywhere, Jordan's job would require travelling whether he stayed in Nashville, or Dallas, so it makes sense that he would move so that Jojo would still have her family and friends because he travels a fair bit, Des could do her job from Seattle while Chris talked on the show that at the time, he had just moved for the job he had at the time and moving wasn't exactly feasible for him (if i'm remembering correctly), and Lauren couldn't go back her job after the show and Ben owned a house in Denver so it made sense at the time. Looking at Nick and Vanessa, it makes more sense for Nick to be the one to move and I would find it pretty selfish if he wouldn't. All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Seabear wrote:Why is it that Vanessa should move?? As Sharleen said Vanessa has lots of family and a job she loves in Montreal so moving would he a huge sacrifice for her. Vanessa has been very transparent that Family means everything to her. IMO it is a major part of her life. IMO being a contestant on the Bach/Ette does not require an agreement to move. Nick has no family or a steady job he loves in LA. I don't see why it is Vanessa who should move for Nick and not vice versa. Nick is totally unencumbered...no property ownership, family ties, or job that requires him to be in LA. IMO it is Nick who should move if Vanessa is his dream woman and his final ILY. If LA is more important to Nick than being with Vanessa is then IMO that is on Nick not Vanessa.
All JMO

All JMO

^ This. JMO.

I agree. I like Vanessa. I like Nick. However I think it comes down to what both of them want in life. Me personally if I were in Vanessa situation - would I move for love - yes I would definitely consider it. But I would not move anywhere. I would really need to look at both of our lifestyles and see where best fits for both of us. One thing that would be extremely hard is to move for someone to some place where they don't have roots (i.e. family, home, career etc.) If I were in Vanessa's shoes to be honest I would not move to LA - it would not be beneficial for my careers and would be on the other side of the country ( I live in Canada but certain parts of the States such as Chicago are within driving distance) for both friends and family. On the other end would I consider moving somewhere like Chicago - yes because it would work for my career, be a short flight/driving distance home and it would have family and friends and an established support network for Nick.

One thing that really stuck out to me was how much her family was concerned about Vanessa always thinking about other people's happiness above her own - she even said in her pre-show interview questionnaire that while in a relationship she tends to always think of that other person first (in different words but to that effect). My personal belief is that for them to succeed they need to make a compromise for where they live - I don't think it needs to be Montreal but I don't think it means LA either. JMO.

Last edited by sbolduc on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:39 pm

I think it's a common accepted belief that if two people want to make it work, they will make it work. I just think that many of us, IMO, don't believe that they'll put their relationship above themselves and make that big sacrifice of leaving your comfort zone and your family, friends, job, and/or opportunities for the other. With past leads and F1s, I've believed that they would do it. With Nick/Vanessa, I don't see it. I just can't see Nick moving to Canada and I just can't see Vanessa leaving her family and job to move to be with a guy who doesn't even have a job and family in LA. Hey, maybe they'll surprise me, but that's what I believe right now. IMO.

And, yes, I know that Vanessa said she would move. Ben said he would marry Lauren tomorrow. People lie! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:39 pm

Sprite wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Just watched Access Hollywood Live with Ashley I and she chose Vanessa as the one Nick chooses. Then she looked a little startled when Kit and Natalie think Nick isn't into anyone he's just having fun we're going with Corrine. dizzy Editing is seriously making people choose Corrine for Nick?! cantstopl I'm actually sort of sad that the editing has shown Nick in this light. Poor guy is being looked as not into it and over it. I hope tptb never does this type of storyboard with a lead ever again. If it wasn't for me liking Nick I would've checked out a long time ago. jmo

I will call bull on that. I really don't think editing is showing that at all. These are people in the business who know how things can be edited. Not to mention, I'm sure they are well aware of spoilers. Them saying that he is not into anyone is IMO just stirring the pot. For Pete's sake, the man made out with a woman who just THREW UP!!! You do not do that just for the sake of good TV and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Right!!? teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 3806527698 That Gravity date is profoundly the most vulnerable Nick has been all season,IMO. I would NEVER kiss someone that just threw up on our first date. Nick has to LOVE that woman to do all of that. No doubt about it.jmo  beatingheart
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:41 pm

I think time will tell with them but I don't think Nick would've proposed to Vanessa if he wasn't planning on trying to really make it work with her & I don't think Vanessa would've accepted a proposal from him if she didn't feel the same way. Vanessa knew going into the season the Bachelor was Nick so I think she knew if he picked her it might involve moving. There's no way that thought didn't cross her mind during the process. It's too soon to judge their odds on making it when we haven't even seen ATFR yet. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption