SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Let's face it, a lot of people would prefer to hear dirt on contestants they don't favor, even if the sources are gossip mongers.    Sad, but true.  hmmm
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Diana Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:07 pm

From Nick's People blog heartbeat He was a goner.

The week of hometown dates had been going so great, and last but not least I headed up north to Montreal to see Vanessa!

I’ve always been so impressed with what Vanessa does for a living, and I was really happy she decided to take me to meet her students. The welcome we received from her school was unbelievable. The profound difference that Vanessa makes in these peoples lives is really touching, I couldn’t help but become emotional. It was so great to sit in her classroom and be a part of her daily life with her students. Her class couldn’t have been more welcoming and props to the students for letting me bend the rules and steal a kiss from Vanessa during class. To see her in her element was impressive, and I was blown away with how special she is. But the love I saw that surrounded her at school was doubled the moment we walked into her family’s home.

Vanessa has talked about her family since the night we met, and I’ve been so eager to meet this big Italian clan! The moment we walked in I was hit with smells of rich food and the sound of people talking quickly in Italian. What a feast! Vanessa’s family was quick to welcome me into their home and feed me almost immediately. Lucky for me I come from a pretty big family so I felt right at home. Sunday lunches are a tradition for Vanessa’s family and something I continued to think I could get used to.

I visited both family homes that evening, Vanessa’s mom and dad’s. I know the divorce was really hard on her, but it was so clear that there was no lack of love. I respected the concerns and tough questions that each family member presented. I certainly understand the fear that her loved ones shared. I wish I could’ve had more answers, but this journey is complicated.  I think that leaving that night it dawned on me that there are so many more conversations Vanessa and I needed to have. I just hoped Vanessa wouldn’t lose sight of what we had.

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:12 pm

From Sharleen's Episode 8 recap:

1. Vanessa, 29: We’ve been fed a lot of “setbacks” regarding Vanessa as of late: Nick almost seemed to go out of way to not say he loved her last week, Vanessa’s family was easily the wariest of them all, there are a lot of question marks around their hypothetical future and its logistics, and Vanessa seemed VERY (and in my opinion, too) distraught that Nick asked for other parents’ engagement blessings. Despite all that, I still just can’t quite imagine Nick with anyone else. Vanessa is uniquely what I, knowing Nick, imagine Nick wanting, from her incredible, heartwarming profession to her striking yet timeless looks, to her outspokenness and confidence. She’s the total package and that simply wouldn’t be lost on the Nick I know.

From the perspective of someone who truly knows Nick unlike the Afterbuzz hosts IMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:22 pm

coolangel wrote:From Sharleen's Episode 8 recap:

1. Vanessa, 29: We’ve been fed a lot of “setbacks” regarding Vanessa as of late: Nick almost seemed to go out of way to not say he loved her last week, Vanessa’s family was easily the wariest of them all, there are a lot of question marks around their hypothetical future and its logistics, and Vanessa seemed VERY (and in my opinion, too) distraught that Nick asked for other parents’ engagement blessings. Despite all that, I still just can’t quite imagine Nick with anyone else. Vanessa is uniquely what I, knowing Nick, imagine Nick wanting, from her incredible, heartwarming profession to her striking yet timeless looks, to her outspokenness and confidence. She’s the total package and that simply wouldn’t be lost on the Nick I know.

From the perspective of someone who truly knows Nick unlike the Afterbuzz hosts IMO.

Sharleen has been resolute and unyielding since their first 1 on 1 that it's Vanessa and nothing she's seen from Nick with the other women convinces her otherwise and compares to how he looks at and is with Vanessa.

Regarding Nick and Vanessa "drama" on the show, maybe it's me but I actually don't think it's that bad for a F1. All I see is the edit showing Vanessa's doubts and insecurities as we get to the homestretch which is kind of usual for a F1 because they're trying to make it as least obvious as possible. They want to convince the viewers it's not her because that would be too obvious. So will see the doubts, second guessing, questioning, etc. I feel like that's pretty common for this show.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Duke702 wrote:IMO those are far fetched predictions from after buzz

Especially when one of the F4 is the next ette. How can she be on BIP. Maybe they use the same as  teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 1f3b1 LiarBoy.

I think a viewer has actually mentioned about how sad it is that TPTB has manipulated the special ed situations to catch the people's attentions...

I don't think that's the case, what kind of manipulation can they do...make them cry to pretend that they really love Vanessa...make the people feel that they have such sad lives, they deserve to be loved... and, they are trying to promote the concept so people can contribute more money to their cause??!!...

Those are real emotions on screen, they are part of Vanessa's life...I could see that they really love her so much...I would have loved and wished that Nick and Vanessa have a more fun, romantic, personal date like what Raven has planned for herself and Nick... but, their relationship has jumped past through that intimate stage... now, they have move forward into knowing each other more... the final leap into a more secured and fulfilled relationship...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:29 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Just listened to Afterbuzz podcast and they all say picking Vanessa, bUT won't last. Danny Hoyt who is friend of Nick went on to predict that Nick will find love in next year with someone else but none of the final 4. Also predicted that we would see all 4 finalists on TV again, leading me to believe he meant a stint on bip for Vanessa, Ravens and Corinne.

Who knows but I have always thought that Afterbuzz is mouthpiece for the show. I would not at all be surprised if this is true. They sure are showing lots of angst with Nick and Vanessa

I agree with Danny, I do think nick will settle down relatively soon, but I just don't think it's going to be with Vanessa. I don't know if they have any inside scoop or are just basing it on gut, but I personally haven't felt Nick look head over heels since their first date. I do feel like he's pressuring/convincing himself to fall for her, b/c she's his dream girl and he wants to give the show this full circle, perfect ending.  It kind of reminds me of Jason/Melissa. I also think they're too similar, as they're both arrogant and selfish and stubborn, IMO. I also think that might be a reason why TPTB haven't shown much with Nick/Vanessa, except their 1-on-1s and that convo about Corinne. That's pretty rare for the F1, since I've been watching, except for Chris in Des's season. Possessionista, who is good friends with Nick, has also said she doesn't feel he's that into any of the girls, so it is interesting this sentiment is coming from people who know him and are rooting for him. All, IMO.

I don't know if I see Vanessa on BIP, but I would be shocked if she's done with TV after this. Especially since Nick is going to want publicity for his business, I'm thinking they'll be doing something or another on TV. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Nick's words in his People Blog confirm for me that he and V talked about logistics and things during FD, imo. No way they didn't discuss that and many other things during their FD, imo, and going by how both of them have been so realistic (especially on this show) it shows me that neither of them were in the bubble but taking this seriously and like Nick said, because he wants it to "be real". It also shows me how much he is in love with Vanessa and constantly talking about what they have and what he said to Vanessa at the end of her HTD to "stay out of her head" and just focus on what they have and not lose sight of it.

I think that leaving that night it dawned on me that there are so many more conversations Vanessa and I needed to have. I just hoped Vanessa wouldn’t lose sight of what we had.
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:37 pm

Lara wrote: Possessionista, who is good friends with Nick, has also said she doesn't feel he's that into any of the girls, so it is interesting this sentiment is coming from people who know him and are rooting for him.

I had questions about this too till Posessionista went on RS's podcast 2 days after making that statement and defended Nick saying he is a good guy, she knows Nick picked Vanessa from spoilers and that she believes he made the right choice for him. IMO Posessionista is just following the storyboard of the season in her recaps/tweets and is saying what most unspoiled viewers see based on the edit. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Please remember to add links to source the posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:43 pm

coolangel wrote:
Lara wrote: Possessionista, who is good friends with Nick, has also said she doesn't feel he's that into any of the girls, so it is interesting this sentiment is coming from people who know him and are rooting for him.

I had questions about this too till Posessionista went on RS's podcast 2 days after making that statement and defended Nick saying he is a good guy, she knows Nick picked Vanessa from spoilers and that she believes he made the right choice for him. IMO Posessionista is just following the storyboard of the season in her recaps/tweets and is saying what most unspoiled viewers see based on the edit. All JMO.

Did she say that? I remember her telling RS that she thought he might be wrong this year and she still thought he picked Raven in the second podcast she did. In her periscopes from last week, she was still saying that. I don't think it's a big deal either way, because we're all watching an edited show, but I just thought it was interesting. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:54 pm

I'm glad Sharleen mentioned the moving issue, I think she said Vanessa's life feels less mobile than the typical f1. She'd have to completely change careers if she moved. I have to agree that I can't imagine either one of them moving.

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:57 pm

IMO, if moving was such a deal breaker for Vanessa she should never have accepted a proposal, what with her being "real" and all. So to me, that's more on her, especially if they discussed this in FD and prior to the finale and if she didn't then that's on her too, IMO since it was brought up at HTDs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption