SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by SeekAny Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:11 am

Vanessa's hometown exemplified who Vanessa is, IMO. She is a woman who loves deeply and is loved greatly. Her relationship with her students is beautiful, she's passionate and giving, how special they must feel going to that school each and every day with someone like Vanessa as their teacher. Nick saw it and spoke of its significance. The student hit the nail on the head, he is lucky, and I think he knows it. Her family saw how invested she was already and how happy she was, and while probably grateful, they brought them both back to reality, as they clearly don't want to see her hurt again. I think she's quick to love and give all of herself and that attribute could lend itself to hurt, so those who love her are protective of that.

I don't see her as arrogant or entitled. I see her knowing her self worth, despite being on a reality TV show she knows she deserves something special. And she also knows, from what nick has given her, they way he looks at her as she said to her sister, it is something special. And she doesn't want the show and how it's supposed to work, to get in the way of a relationship that might be her forever.

I'm truly impressed with Vanessa as a person. Can't wait to get to know and see more after the finale. I have a feeling she's going to do great things with her bachelor fame. And as for them together, Nick has finally met his match and it's so fun to watch. I hope it works out for them, I really do.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Mgrissom Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:20 am

Vanessa is drop dead gorgeous and Montreal is a big city. If she was dead set in staying there she would not have gone on the show.

I am reminded of another spunky Canadian - Jillian - who has done very well for herself after her run on this show.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:24 am

Bringing this over as I posted on Rachel's thread:

Catdwoman50 wrote:Watched the Epi 8 recap of afterbuzz TV this morning and Kristina Zias (knows a producer from the show) relayed a conversation she had with this producer.  Producer asked, "Guess when we knew that Rachel was going to be the next Bachelorette? It was before we knew Nick was going to be the Bachelor."

Speaks to Rachel's charisma, I believe.  I am also starting to believe all those in this forum who are saying that Nick was picked for the Bachelor so that Rachel can become the Bachelorette. 

Afterbuzz Recap Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osyUOiunZNI

So if this is fact, Nick knew all along he had to carry Rachel through at least the F3.  As to why afterbuzz hosts think the couple will not last. I believe it's the distance that everyone seems to have a heartache about.  I also believe that the Aussie guest said it best: Vanessa is passionate about her family, home, and her job so they don't think she will move.  

To me Vanessa is also passionate about Nick and vice versa.  I believe that as much as we didn't see it, Nick used the TB opportunity to build a relationship that he would want in RL.  I believe he wanted it to be Danielle L because on paper their lives seem to jive on the same page.  Unfortunately, Nick's heart has its own mind (I believe we've seen it enough times when he says, I can't teach my heart to feel a certain way).  So I hope that if it really was Vanessa from the very beginning, I hope they will try to make it work

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:07 am

Cila51290 wrote:Why are these people so quick to judge Nick and V not lasting anyway? (snipped)
IMO we all have opinions about "success" of certain couples from this franchise. JMO, I believe Jojo and Jordan can last, Kaitlyn&Shawn or Carly& Evan can last, I didn't follow Ben H. season - so I can't comment on that, but I had my doubts for ChrisS and Whitney (glad it was done before any harm) as I had my doubts for Amanda & Josh (and well, who was wrong there?), while I was giving him and Andi better chances (despite seeing them as incompatible), but ultimately didn't really care. That said, my opinions were/are based on my perception of their compatibility (and some of those couples I don't even know much about, so it's all superficial) ... so I can understand that some people might not see Vanessa and Nick compatible, in all fairness ... it's their perception and I may not agree with it, but I don't question.

But what most media (commentators) say is just pure "black and white" superficial conclusion, based on their "opinion" of Nick ... that he is LA/fame-seeking/would never move to Canada guy (BTW, I see they do think very highly of him - not) ... and their "view" on Vanessa that is "an IMDb's "actress" who won't leave Montreal" (I see irony here) and the fact that she HAD doubts about Nick's commitment during filming of the show (wait! whaat? doubts before FRC?)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:28 am

In my opinion, Nick needs to make the move because he's the one without a stable job right now. He's also the one who's always away from home so it's not like that plays a factor in his life. If he wants to make this relationship work he'll move for now and compromise with Vanessa. They should try out Montreal for the first few months/year and then move somewhere else together if they eventually choose to.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:32 am

I really enjoyed Vanessa's hometown date. To me, it was beautiful to see her interact with her students and family. She is so very loved and has a lot of love to give, IMO. Here are some screencaps I made of some of the photos the students used to make the scrapbook for her & Nick:

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 V110

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 V210

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 V310

MY SC's

Last edited by marriedarockstar on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:42 am

I don't get why Vanessa's imdb profile is used against her by someone who appears on Afterbuzz to comment on a reality show. Yes, she's only been teaching for about a year and a half, but that doesn't take away from the fact that her current job is a special needs teacher. Why would her job title on the bottom of the screen reflect some acting work she did years ago?

Her first degree was in something political science or public admin related. If she really had wanted to break into acting -- and there's nothing wrong with these aspirations -- I doubt she would've pursued this first degree. As someone who graduated university with a liberal arts degree, it's tough finding an appropriate or relevant job right after graduating. She had to find work one way or the other. I wouldn't blame her for taking advantage of the fact that many shows are filmed in Montreal. But after all those small gigs, she was probably aware that was more of a hobby and not a career so she signed up for teachers college. Going back to school for a couple of years -- now that is more of a commitment than spending half a day on a film set.

I don't think it's deceptive to omit her work history from her job title. That's likely the producers' decision as I'm sure they're aware of all the contestants' work histories. And maybe Vanessa has talked about it and it was just never shown, like many of the conversations that end up on the cutting room floor. I just don't think it's relevant. And I think people who use it against her, either by saying she's not here for the "right reasons" or by diminishing her work as a teacher, are being ridiculous.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:48 am

@crunchycheeto I agree completely.

She's got a great job, her students clearly love her, and she loves them, and her job. That's a huge positive, IMO. Instead they on afterbuzz go on and on about her few extra roles on films, like that erases her great job she does now. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Why are these people so quick to judge Nick and V not lasting anyway? The only people who know are Nick and V. Saying someone won't last is such a ridiculous remark. Time will tell imo.

IA, it's very presumptuous. From what I've seen so far, both Nick and Vanessa seem very invested in finding a spouse and see the potential for it in each other. Sure, the logistics aren't the easiest considering they're starting off in different countries, but it's hardly impossible. Kaitlyn moved to the US, though she didn't have much of a career to leave behind unlike Vanessa, but who's to say Nick won't move to Canada if need be? We really don't know what they're thinking since we don't live in their heads. If they're truly committed to each other, then they have plenty of time to figure things out. Long-distance relationships can work, if you're committed enough, speaking from experience. My advice to them would be to take things slow and really think about which compromises you're willing to make and at what cost. If the love is there, the rest can be sorted out. People do it all the time. If the love isn't strong enough then oh well, but it's not something anyone can know at this point other than Nick and Vanessa themselves. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:36 pm

I haven't even listened AB or read around what they say about Vanessa ... and I'm laughing at how predictable their "opinions" are, because IMDb part was my "lucky guess".

Vanessa said that she wants to be a teacher and a mum ... and I believe her. I believe her more than I ever believed Andi saying she loves her ADA work. IMO her "aspiration to be a teacher" comes from a place of wanting to make a difference in someone's life and help them ... unfortunately it's also a profession that isn't so easily transferable from CA to USA because of the difference in educational system and that means extra time (or additional exams/school), few complications (all worth it, hopefully) and restrictions (location just one of them) if only "special edu." is of option.
She has a career where she can always excel, but it's not often perceived as highly "ambitious" profession, since the achievements aren't always visible and the results don't always come quick ... and it's always "a team effort" ... team being the teacher and a student (but I believe teachers can contribute to the change of entire generation of kids and culture).
From her statement I deduct she wants to work, she chose the profession where she feels valued, needed and capable to contribute to a "greater good", so I don't see her as a woman who would give up on what she's chosen not so long ago, just to start some "SM shilling career" while her fiance tries out his first business venture. And while she may change her job, IMO she will want to find something equally fulfilling to dedicate herself to and find her own "little success".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:11 pm

@marriedarockstar please post the source of the s/caps. Did they come from another thread, please post the thread, are they your own s/caps please post that you created them yourself, did they come from online somewhere, please post the link.

We must provide a source at all times, or they'll be deleted. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:14 pm

IA @mindless ... It's also slightly funny reading "the anxiety" among the fans for "missed SHV opportunity" and possibility of that contributing to them "breaking up" ... when there are couples (even families) who are apart for months, some even with little chance of contact and they still make it work (just think military, aid workers, diplomacy, students,...) while Nick and Vanessa have IG and SnapChat and there's Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, occasional SHVs and soon more "open spaces rendezvous" ... and "good old fashioned" planes, much more "flexible schedule" (him) and both have "public job" that the other can understand/comprehend without feeling "left out" (which sometimes that can be a problem when one doesn't understand or isn't privy of what their partner does for a living or where they are).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption