SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:45 am

@cmarci93 I thought it was you, but I couldn't remember. Nice sleuthing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:47 am

@GuardianAngel Thank you Smiley

so now that @dreamcatcher spotted that photo on the table, i went to check out the other photos and you can see the ones of the table is of the first one on one date at the zero gravity. Then it looks like the other photos are the interview pictures.

so maybe they are making a scrapbook of their favorite moments just like how her students made a scrapbook for him about vanessa

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 14530010

source abc press

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:51 am

Getting an early start to that family album, I see giggling
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:50 am

@Dreamcatcher great catch! Now I think it's a good sign she still keep the photo. If they already broke up, or have major problem, why would she keep the photo where she first said ILY to him? Right? Right?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:22 am

Dreamcatcher wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new here but I've actually been reading the forum for a LOOONG time. Love how we can all watch the same thing but interpret it so differently, it's a pleasure reading!

I don't know if anyone brought this up and correct me if I'm wrong, but in the picture of him with her students, the photo right below her elbow, is that not the one she posted the other day on instagram? Of them in Bimini?

P.S I think they make an amazing couple!

:Welcome @Dreamcatcher!  Great sleuthing! yes

These two are so adorable! lovetogether Even their HTD date activity is unique just like their connection IMO.

As a day 1 fan of Nick, I have longed to see him happy and in love. It's been a long time coming IMO. A part of me is ready for the show to be over so that I can fangirl over them.

#Nissa :sprinklehearts
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:47 am

sdmom wrote:@Dreamcatcher g2reat catch! Now I think it's a good sign she still keep the photo. If they already broke up, or have major problem, why would she keep the photo where she first said ILY to him? Right? Right?
Hi @Dreamcatcher & welcome welcomesign.
Those photos- wow wd never have noticed that. So we're thinking the one she posted on her ig of them in Bimini is from the same range right? So yes IA that means she has kept the full set & happy enough to post them. I just think however gracious a person you are if I had been the f2 theres no way I could post such a happy looking shot to my own account- it wd hurt too much. Maybe cd manage a scenery or action shot but not a personal one.
I wonder if these photos will find their way into a memory book she gives Nick on the final date.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:02 pm

@coolangel

These two are so adorable! lovetogether Even their HTD date activity is unique just like their connection IMO.

As a day 1 fan of Nick, I have longed to see him happy and in love. It's been a long time coming IMO. A part of me is ready for the show to be over so that I can fangirl over them.

Same.  cheerleader A very long winding road- I honestly can't imagine getting so invested in a bn person again. I feel like Nick really broke the mould of what can happen & what can be done within & without the limits of bn celebrity. The range of personality traits & character we hv seen.
I am so delighted that Vanessa 1) exists & 2) was ready to go get him. She embodies everything I would want in a partner for Nick & that is a crazy miracle in itself.
My god they will make some cute babies one day.
All imo.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:15 pm

previously discussed ring ... I was curious to see how it looks, but the close-ups aren't very sharp/clear ... I'm not sure if the lighting or something in the room (suit) created the effect of color, but for a moment I thought the "stone/diamond" is blue-ish.
teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Nickri10
my SC

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:19 pm

coolangel wrote:
Dreamcatcher wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new here but I've actually been reading the forum for a LOOONG time. Love how we can all watch the same thing but interpret it so differently, it's a pleasure reading!

I don't know if anyone brought this up and correct me if I'm wrong, but in the picture of him with her students, the photo right below her elbow, is that not the one she posted the other day on instagram? Of them in Bimini?

P.S I think they make an amazing couple!

I've been there since like Week 4 to be honest. Not so much to fangirl over them, although I'm sure they'll be adorable but I'm ready to be done with all the speculation, the crappy editing, the comments about Vanessa's supposed "undercover shadiness", etc. Not that I'm saying that will stop when the season ends but at least there will then be Rachel's season to look forward to and the doubters just focusing on the expected breakup so I won't have to hear anymore about some so-called drama with this one and that one and who Nick supposedly has more chemistry with, etc.

I'm just ready for the season to be done and I say this as someone who adores Nick. But while I have loved watching those two, I have not loved the editing for much of this season. Also, I am ready for Nick to honestly talk about Vanessa, his feelings for her and the whole experience without the shadow of not wanting to spoil anything hanging over his head.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:26 pm

I find Jojo and Jordan "adorable" ... Nick and Vanessa to me are more like Chris and Desiree, but with spiced-up personalities that make them a bit more opinionated and outspoken... therefor "controversial" and "de gustibus" giggling (maybe for some taste a little exuberant and exaggerated, but at times totally laid back and "boring" to the outside world - my guess) ... and watching them is like "enactment of romance novel" (the "spicy" ones Hugesmile )

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:previously discussed ring ... I was curious to see how it looks, but the close-ups aren't very sharp/clear ... I'm not sure if the lighting or something in the room (suit) created the effect of color, but for a moment I thought the "stone/diamond" is blue-ish.
teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Nickri10
my SC
Ah the ring. Is it just me or does the ring always look the same except it is either square or circular!? Throw in a ruby or saphire one day Neil & really shake up the season.
Imo. (Ruby lover- #TeamRuby). Imo.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:48 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss IA yes I think I liked Jojo's ring so much more because it was finally a bit different after seasons of "almost the same". IDK, my taste is a bit off, since I'm not a fan of a diamond (prefer other gemstones) and I like simplicity, but NL rings are never simple and yet they don't appear "unique". ETA: or maybe that's his "signature design"

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption