SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:00 pm

hae1001 wrote:Does that also have the same effect on Snapchat? If you took the screen shot and then uploaded it to Snapchat would it show up as
Live or from camera roll?

No it will still show up with a white boarder around the photo but it will say the time you screenshot it tho

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:01 pm

sdmom wrote:So even when Vanessa posted a pic of her and friend on IG yesterday, it could be an old one taken, say, a few days ago? Now the question is : will they do extra work to fool a small percentage of viewers, i.e. Sleuthers like us?

yes i think they would because when we saw that orange couch they both uploaded both photos to their SC and IG but then suddenly Vanessa uploaded a photo of her friend and then a video of her working out on IG story but they weren't on SC story.

we are talking about the IG story tho not the posting bc those can be as old as you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:07 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
sdmom wrote:So even when Vanessa posted a pic of her and friend on IG yesterday, it could be an old one taken, say, a few days ago? Now the question is : will they do extra work to fool a small percentage of viewers, i.e. Sleuthers like us?

yes i think they would because when we saw that orange couch they both uploaded both photos to their SC and IG but then suddenly Vanessa uploaded a photo of her friend and then a video of her working out on IG story but they weren't on SC story.

The workout place is owned by Jen who is the woman in yesterday's IG pic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 pm

@notarose yes i know that, thats her friend that submitted her profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:12 pm

cmarci93 wrote:@notarose yes i know that, thats her friend that submitted her profile

Oops, I misread your post.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ Not just a regular IG post, but to your IG stories.  Yours will let you post that far back?

Whats an Instagram story? Im fairly new to Instagram....was always just Facebook. I just post the odd pic to instagram ...but on TBT ( throw back Thursday) ive postd from my gallery.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:36 pm

@northernviewer Its like snapchat story but with little tweaks you can do to it
you can either take a picture or video or you can slide up and post your own photo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:57 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ Not just a regular IG post, but to your IG stories.  Yours will let you post that far back?

Whats an Instagram story?   Im fairly new to Instagram....was always just Facebook.  I just post the odd pic to instagram ...but on TBT ( throw back Thursday) ive postd from my gallery.  

Today, we’re introducing Instagram Stories, a new feature that lets you share all the moments of your day, not just the ones you want to keep on your profile. As you share multiple photos and videos, they appear together in a slideshow format: your story.

With Instagram Stories, you don’t have to worry about overposting. Instead, you can share as much as you want throughout the day — with as much creativity as you want. You can bring your story to life in new ways with text and drawing tools. The photos and videos will disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
Source

Check out these links:

Introducing Stories

Stories Help Center
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:05 pm

On IG Stories - it is very easy for example I took a photo from 2 years ago took a screen shot then cropped it and posted it to IG stories. It took me only about 2 min on my iPhone. You can also download apps to do it without the photo resolution loss (you get it in the screenshot).

I am not as familiar with SC and how easy it is or isn't to go far back. Although I have noticed with other alums and my follows posting older photos and videos on IG stories - I can't say I have really noticed it on SC though.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 pm

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Img_1011
My photo but see this is Snapchat when you upload your own photo. With IG you don't have that problem.

That's why when Vanessa and nick upload pictures that are old they usually just post it on IG. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:11 pm

@Ladybug82 thanks so much for the info

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:17 pm

@northernviewer your welcome!  bestbud!

@sbolduc yes, thanks I understand all that. bestbud!  I was just trying to clarify if NV was taking about posting a regular pic on IG or stories.  Because it was my understanding that it's not possible to post that far back with stories, unless like you mentioned, there was a little manipulation/edit or an app involved.  Just wanted to double check which she was meaning. Smiley

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption