SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:35 pm

notarose wrote:yes thanks for the correction. Aunt & Uncle.

Not positive on Melissa - need a slo mo version giggling

I think the commenter said St. Leo because of the lions.  beatingheart love your pic PINKHEART

When you watch the sneak peek if you stop at 0:45 there is a girl standing up holding a little boy, I think that's Melissa. Vanessa is looking right at her and it looks like Vanessa is about to walk over to her before it cuts away.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sbolduc Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:51 pm

cmarci93 wrote:IMO I think Vanessa and nick might be at SHV right now bc it's weird how nick posted a Snapchat story and IG story but Vanessa she only did a IG story when she usually post on both.

And now she updated her IG story again with a face swap with her friend but why wouldn't she post the faceswap on Snapchat where it originally was taken on?
I think it's bc she saved the photo and the she posted it on IG story bc it would look like it was taken in real time unlike Snapchat that doesn't let you do that without having that white boarder over it

This is just my opinion  and really hoping they are together.

I agree with you. Vanessa tends to use SC more frequently than IG stories. Usually if she posts something on IG stories she also has it on SC. She doesn't usually have something on IG that isn't on SC. The two main times I remember her doing that - posting to IG and not SC was orange couch gate and these pics with her friend.

And as you said why post something that is generated on SC (face swap) not on SC but only on IG.... because SC only lets you post things that have been taken recently (I think 24 hours) where as IG you can make a “change” and post it anytime. I believe they are at a SHV as well ... unless one posts something to the contrary on SC or is seen somewhere.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:53 pm

@maya yes   Makes sense that it is the suburb

@jessietrey would be wonderful if her closest friends were included

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:11 pm

sbolduc wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:IMO I think Vanessa and nick might be at SHV right now bc it's weird how nick posted a Snapchat story and IG story but Vanessa she only did a IG story when she usually post on both.

And now she updated her IG story again with a face swap with her friend but why wouldn't she post the faceswap on Snapchat where it originally was taken on?
I think it's bc she saved the photo and the she posted it on IG story bc it would look like it was taken in real time unlike Snapchat that doesn't let you do that without having that white boarder over it

This is just my opinion  and really hoping they are together.

I agree with you. Vanessa tends to use SC more frequently than IG stories. Usually if she posts something on IG stories she also has it on SC. She doesn't usually have something on IG that isn't on SC. The two main times I remember her doing that - posting to IG and not SC was orange couch gate and these pics with her friend.

And as you said why post something that is generated on SC (face swap) not on SC but only on IG.... because SC only lets you post things that have been taken recently (I think 24 hours) where as IG you can make a “change” and post it anytime. I believe they are at a SHV as well ... unless one posts something to the contrary on SC or is seen somewhere.

Thank you someone agrees, she always do this when she's being suspicious.

Also I'm not sure but do we have a new white couch gate now ? Bc in the photo with Nick , in the reflection is a white couch but that might be a outside couch
While Vanessa and her friend are on a white couch also but indoors

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:10 pm

So please help this very low tech woman here:
With Snapchat, the pic has to be taken within 24 hours but with IG story, it can be taken anytime?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:20 pm

@sdmom someone in one thread a few weeks ago brought up a couple of techniques that one could use to post something and have it appear real time to bypass Snapchat and Instagram stories 24 hour policy so it's debatable
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:32 pm

sdmom wrote:So please help this very low tech woman here:
With Snapchat, the pic has to be taken within 24 hours but with IG story, it can be taken anytime?

With IG story, you can post any picture taken within 24 hours, but honestly.. you can delete a pic and save it again and could post it onto IG story.

As for snapchat, you can post any picture taken at any time, but it will say on top when the picture was taken.. for example, it'll say taken.. 3 hours ago or 2 months ago
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:38 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
sdmom wrote:So please help this very low tech woman here:

With IG story, you can post any picture taken within 24 hours, but honestly.. you can delete a pic and save it again and could post it onto IG story.

As for snapchat, you can post any picture taken at any time, but it will say on top when the picture was taken.. for example, it'll say taken.. 3 hours ago or 2 months ago

True, that's what I do with IG bc it's only 24 hours so I would either edit the photo or screenshot it to seem like it is 24 hours

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Does that also have the same effect on Snapchat? If you took the screen shot and then uploaded it to Snapchat would it show up as
Live or from camera roll?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:37 pm

So even when Vanessa posted a pic of her and friend on IG yesterday, it could be an old one taken, say, a few days ago? Now the question is : will they do extra work to fool a small percentage of viewers, i.e. Sleuthers like us?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:50 pm

sdmom wrote:So even when Vanessa posted a pic of her and friend on IG yesterday, it could be an old one taken, say, a few days ago? Now the question is : will they do extra work to fool a small percentage of viewers, i.e. Sleuthers like us?

I have Instagram and i can post pics from my photo gallery that i took 5 years ago.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:56 pm

^^^ Not just a regular IG post, but to your IG stories.  Yours will let you post that far back?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption