SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:43 pm

It has been determined in the past while sleuthing that the F1 typically gets more private dates, compared to the F2/F3 who get more public dates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Diana wrote:I like to think they are posting for each other laugh out loud

It's like "honey i'm home" signal. sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Who is the blonde girl with Vanessa, is that friend that signed her up or someone different? If it is her maybe the wink is a little "you have her to thank!" type thing. And yes both looks very content with life. Perhaps V did fly in sometime mid week (Valentine's Day ish) for SHV. The were both pretty quiet on IG/SC until yesterday. Only time we saw Nick was the IG with Elan but that could have just been for show. I mean obviously they are friends and like to hang out occasionally so killed two birds with one stone laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Yea that's her friend Jen I believe that signed her up

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Her friend Jen Bellinfante, she is the one who signed Vanessa up for The Bachelor. Vanessa's last photo posted on Instagram is a photo with Jen as well.

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 I9wOanv
teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 BeSRRAu

all credit: jen.be.3
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:45 pm

HTD
I think Vanessa said 15 were at the table.

Parents
Grandparents - I saw grandmother
Bro Patrick Grimaldi - didn't notice him
Sis Melissa Grimaldi with hubby Sondro Carbone - saw oldest child but not infant
Cousin Luciano Mercuri and wife Catherine McGregor - saw youngest 2 children but not eldest Jack McGregor

Time to eat Hugesmile

Someone posts a comment on one of the many IG about this dinner that the entrance to the house has St. Leo doors. St. Leo came from Tuscany and was once Pope Leo.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:This is cracking me up. Sharleen is going to get such a kick out of these epic Simultaneous Direct-Looks-Into-Camera™️. laugh out loud

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Vn10
sc mine

notarose wrote:

Someone posts a comment on one of the many IG about this dinner that the entrance to the house has St. Leo doors. St. Leo came from Tuscany and was once Pope Leo.

Hmm IDK about the doors. I stood in front of St Leo Doors at the Vatican. They didn't look anything like that door. It looks like a normal steel door to me. Unless they are referring to a brand name?

My own picture. Leo the Great - Pope Leo
teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 202_0110

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:07 pm

notarose wrote:HTD

Parents
Sis Melissa Grimaldi with hubby Sondro Carbone - saw oldest child but not infant
Cousin Luciano Mercuri and wife Catherine McGregor - saw youngest 2 children but not eldest Jack McGregor

Time to eat Hugesmile

Just wanted to point out that on their Facebook pages Catherine and Louie said they're Vaness's aunt and uncle.

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Xhah8ud
teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 KYD0BdC
credit:
catherine.mcgregor.90
louie.mercuri.5
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:11 pm

@notarose are you sure you saw Melissa , i wasn't sure if that was her or. It

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:18 pm

yes thanks for the correction. Aunt & Uncle.

Not positive on Melissa - need a slo mo version giggling

I think the commenter said St. Leo because of the lions. beatingheart love your pic PINKHEART

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Yes St Leo the lion, I thought of that later too. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:34 pm

notarose wrote:HTD

Parents

Time to eat Hugesmile

I can see her friend Jenn in the vid, she's sitting all the way to the left) and her other friend Adriana is there as well (someone comented on it on one of instagram photos).
St Leo is a town or neighborhood in Quebec, close to Montreal (or it might be a part of Montreal I'm not sure) Maybe that's where her nonno lives, and those kind of doors are typical to that region?

Last edited by Maya on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption