SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:19 am

The HTD preview makes me excited to see the MTP when Nick introduces Vanessa to his family. And says "yes, SHE makes me laugh" PINKHEART

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:40 am

I think Vanessa's facial expression when she walked through the door was one of complete surprise because she may have expected just her parents sister and BIL sitting in a living room. Instead she walks into a normal family gathering at dinner time. The family probably thinking, we're going to be on TV, we are going to show them how it's done Italian style. She was taken aback.

Also, the clapping reminded me of when a married couple walks into a venue for the reception. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:53 am

Does Vanessa realize Nick comes from an even bigger family laugh out loud she is going on about I hope he's able to handle it...ahh V he has 10 siblings..I think he will be fine

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Lisa wrote:Does Vanessa realize Nick comes from an even bigger family laugh out loud she is going on about I hope he's able to handle it...ahh V he has 10 siblings..I think he will be fine

After she said "I hope he can handle it" the camera panned to all the food teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:17 pm

I laughed when I first saw the preview because this is EXACTLY how HTD would go for me...wouldn't just be my parents and siblings families, it would be my cousin, a few aunts, and Nonni. That's who comes to Sunday dinner, and that's who they would think to invite if TPTB said 'we're coming for a HTD, gather your family for dinner'.

Luckily Nick comes from a huge family, so he's probably right at home in the chaos. Can't wait to see this date...will probably make me home sick. Smiley
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think Vanessa's facial expression when she walked through the door was one of complete surprise because she may have expected just her parents sister and BIL sitting in a living room. Instead she walks into a normal family gathering at dinner time. The family probably thinking, we're going to be on TV, we are going to show them how it's done Italian style. She was taken aback.

Also, the clapping reminded me of when a married couple walks into a venue for the reception. laugh out loud

:yes: rofl

The way they walked down the aisle sidewalk, the always a bridesmaid bride Nick carrying a bouquet, and then the entry into the reception dinner where everyone rises, claps.... rofl

If Nick is wearing a garter I hope she takes it off slowly.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:25 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:57 pm

@notarose

:yes: rofl

The way they walked down the aisle sidewalk, the always a bridesmaid bride Nick carrying a bouquet, and then the entry into the reception dinner where everyone rises, claps.... rofl

If Nick is wearing a garter I hope she takes it off slowly.

cantstopl bestbud!   brilliant. @notarose
Perhaps Nick is wearing that 80's wedding dress Vanessa has kept in her suitcase for such a moment. Adam Sandler coukd show up as The Wedding Singer too. X

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:04 pm

just watching their HTD preview is making me giddy. Seeing them most likely playing up the father rejecting Nick re giving his blessing won't be my favorite part ever, but it isn't like I didn't expect something to that effect. It will just make the end so much sweeter anyway. I'd be so much more nervous if they were painting Nissa as a path of clear sailing because that usually leads to bad news at the end.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:17 pm

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 17 Image13

Vanessa's IG Story

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:22 pm

so Nick and vanessa both snapchatted/ IG story within 5 minutes of each other.
Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:24 pm

I like to think they are posting for each other laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption