SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Skates Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:36 am

What's your take on this?  Smiley Smiley
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:01 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
Skates wrote:

To me, the little smile Nick gave Vanessa after she said ILY and before they leaned in for a kiss spoke volumes than his Carly Jepsen "I really, really like you" reply. Plus, he didn't turn beet red; he gave her a kiss; a forehead lean and kiss; a kiss on the hand. To me those mean more than any words he said afterwards.

I've seen enough of these shows to know that most of the time the lead can't reply tothose ILYs. If I remember correctly during Ryan's declaration, all Trista could do was let out a big sigh. (Sorry. I didn't watch Ben H season. I heard he said it to both Jojo and Lauren. Was it before FRC?) So, no, I didn't expect any thing from Nick.

:dancingcupcake:

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 3806527698 Carly Rae Jepsen was my thought as well bestbud!
True about his physical response. In V's ITM before she said ILY she said she would be watching his face while she said it. Smart woman as she knows he is restricted.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:30 am

^^^So true.
Imo no one kisses someones forehead if they are trying to hide the fact they don't feel the same. No one leans physically closer after being told ILY if they don't feel happy and comfortable with that news.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:53 am

Skates wrote:

What's your take on this?  Smiley Smiley

Interesting. Is this a mining or text analytics software they used to traverse the Internet? Pretty good, still having issues with the image/voice alignment though. Me thinks, this forum has been mined for information.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:40 am

@Skates Quebec does not have a Family Day like some of the other provinces.
http://www.statutoryholidays.com/quebec.php

@Maya There is no winter break. There is Christmas holiday break in December.

The third Monday in February is Family Day, but not all provinces. Some colleges and universities have reading week which is the week of Family Day.  

The next break is March break which varies among provinces but basically they are all in March.

I can't listen to that vid. Those automated voices make me nauseous, true story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 am

Thank you @MonicaJM2001 and @Ladybug82 for pointing me in the right direction on the sofa snaps handwave Can't believe I missed those!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:30 pm

I say zero chance Nick moves to Quebec. I can't see him living there at all. JMO.

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Why don't they move to New York? It's an hour and a half flight to Montreal.

I mean when you want to make it work you'll do the move regardless of where the "city" is at or what it's like, IMO. I think they'll ultimately choose a place BOTH are satisfied with. Their communication skills seems to go that way. It's all about compromising. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Here is a sweet tweet to Rachel from Vanessa.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Why don't they move to New York? It's an hour and a half flight to Montreal.

I mean when you want to make it work you'll do the move regardless of where the "city" is at or what it's like, IMO. I think they'll ultimately choose a place BOTH are satisfied with. Their communication skills seems to go that way. It's all about compromising. jmo

I had this same thought. NYC could be a good compromise for them. Didn't Nick just have an IG saying how much he loved the city? I could see that working.

Although I don't see why Nick *couldn't* move to Montreal. There is nothing tying him to LA except his pipe dreams, which I'm sorry, at 36 I think he's reached the pinnacle of his entertainment success as a series regular on this show anyway. Not sure how much he can really expect there. Go back to real life, Nick. Besides, not a bad time to move to Canada, imo. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:32 pm

The school that Vanessa works for, Galileo Adult Centre lists on the school website that this term of classes began on December 5th and goes through March 24th. We know that The Bachelor finale is March 13th and that the next day March 14th Nick and Vanessa would begin a press tour. She could easily have another teacher finish out the remainder of the school term for her with the term ending the very next week March 24th. It's difficult to speculate what Nick and Vanessa will decide to do once they're free to be a couple in public but it says on the school website that registration for the next term of classes is going on now and that the next term of classes will begin March 27th. Depending on what is happening with Nick & Vanessa, and what plans they have...my guess is that Vanessa will likely take time off from teaching and not go back for that third term of classes that begins on March 27th.

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 AObwczE
http://www.gaec.ca/en/academic-courses/
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:33 pm

I can see Nick moving to Montreal and travelling back States side when he needs to. Until they figure out where they want to settle, I don't think that would be to challenging. He has to be used to travelling by now. He can't stay for longer than 6 months but travelling back and forth will make that rule a non-issue.

As far as the city itself, I think he would immerse himself into the culture, food, and of course, fashion. IA that NYC is a good option as well especially with his good friend Sharleen and Andy living in the city.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption