SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:06 am

New preview up on abc site
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA3663064
Sorry I don't know how to embed a video but it's Volleyball Gone Wrong. Both Vanessa and Dani M were crying because they lost the game and that means they lost time with Nick.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:14 am

I wonder what "gossip" Vanessa was referring to in that ITM?

I guess everyone gets caught up in the bubble, but I've never understood crying after losing a game and missing 10-15 extra minutes during the cocktail party. I doubt that the extra time ever actually affects the lead's decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:41 am

Lara wrote:I wonder what "gossip" Vanessa was referring to in that ITM?

I guess everyone gets caught up in the bubble, but I've never understood crying after losing a game and missing 10-15 extra minutes during the cocktail party. I doubt that the extra time ever actually affects the lead's decision.

Gossip - do you think it might be the Jasmine storyline?  Didn't RS say Jasmine hooked up with one of Nick's friends sometime prior to being on the show and that she tells someone at a cocktail party?  Don't know if it's a show alumni or a nonshow friend.

I could see Vanessa confronting Nick about this as I think she might be as aware as any that recycling in the Bach Nation dating pool is quite common.  I think it possible V might want to know if Nick was aware since day 1. Re: Liz, the only question she asked Nick was if he knew in advance that Liz would be on the show?
  Just a guess.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:45 am

Sorry, but how whiney can one get?  Thanks for posting the link!  

He's wearing a solid colored shorts, so we still don't know when the pic with him with the lady in the lacy white thing is with...

I recall RS said when Jasmine is leaving she tells Nick about being with his friend.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:06 am

Major eye roll at this clip! No one took time away from you,you did not win the game period. It sucks but it is nothing to cry about IMO. The show is literally about competing for time with the lead to get to know him and maybe fall in love, if you don't want to compete then don't come on the show.

I can see how the girls in the other team will be mad at their tears esp Rachel. she had no date in the first week, she technically won the race on her first group date, didn't get the extra time with Nick (second week), she just had her 1-on-1 after a month. Not once did she cry or whine about it IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:46 am

Vanessa and Dani are just different from Rachel. They deal with not having time with Nick in different ways.
I agree that the show is set up to be about competing for time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:26 am

I wonder if thats the incident that some of them were tweeting about where they said cfa? Do we hv a link to that convo. Corinne & Raven were in the chat i think.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:28 am

I wonder if thats the incident that some of them were tweeting about where they said cfa? Do we hv a link to that convo. Corinne & Raven were in the chat i think.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:06 am

I have to imagine being in a house of women for several weeks on end would bring out the whiny and jealous part in me as well. And I'm not a whiny, jealous person, laugh out loud.
The girls have nothing to do but talk, work out, sunbathe, do nails and wait for their precious private time with Nick. Even though it may be just for a few minutes, that time is like GOLD for them, imo. So, I'll cut some slack for Vanessa and Dani M. just like I have for contestants in the past.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:24 am

So maybe the gossip is the Vanessa/Rachel bust up or Vanessa/Danielle L issue and she wanted a chance to give her side of the story? I have some sympathy as this environment is lethal and she is the front runner IMO and it's hard not to feel like you want every moment with the person you are potentially doing to get engaged to IMO...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:24 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I wonder if thats the incident that some of them were tweeting about where they said cfa? Do we hv a link to that convo.  Corinne & Raven were in the chat i think.

I'm thinking the same and I thought of it as "clique-ish" and "meangirl-y' behavior of some to take that attitude on SM. My .02 cents

So not to belittle the competition on this social experiment but I can see the camps forming at this point. I feel annoyed that these girls showed "emotional weakness" instead of "fortitude and soldiering on." But come on, these are real people with real feelings on a reality show and they can and have the right to be upset, whether in the bathroom or on the beach somewhere or out in the open - they are showing natural reactions and passion over losing for more time with Nick.

What Nick does about it is what we should be reacting to. Just like we cringe that he entertained Cheese Pasta's antics, we can get annoyed that Nick is letting these girls manipulate him into getting more time with him, right? I think Nick has compassion so he makes a move to be inclusive to the annoyance of some of the other girls who rightfully won his time. Either way it was done whatever his motivation was (TPTB induced like we thought the motivation re: Cheese Pasta, or protective of Vanessa/Danielle - I don't really think it's about Jasmine).

Anyways, it's a reality show - I just hope that by now these ladies have left the water under the bridge.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:52 am

I don't have the time or inclination, but my guess is that if we went back through the seasons to 'competition' dates at this stage that we'd see crying girls from the losing team every season. It's not unusual. The pressure and emotions are high at this point. Is it annoying? Sure. But so is 90% of the other things these girls do.

IMO, the only reason they were kept on the date was because it was Vanessa. If it had been Dani M, Jasmine, and one of the other girls on the losing team we probably wouldn't be having this convo. And the other girls probably knew that and were pissed. I don't blame them. I also don't blame Nick or Vanessa for wanting more time together. That's the show, people. JMOAA.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620