SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lisa Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:01 am

Ahhh so now I get why Nick decides to have everyone stay..Vanessa & Danielle M are very upset about losing the volleyball game cause it means they lose time with Nick & have go back to the hotel & the fact they lose to a team that has Corrine on it probably makes it even worse..laugh out loud I am glad this happened & that Nick choses to keep them all for the evening with him, probably will tick the winners off though laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by voiceofreason Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:30 am

Why are we so caught up with the group date again? Everyone sheds tears.... ***IMO**it's a TV show

voiceofreason

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:31 am

Like swimming with the pigs in the Bahamas.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:46 am

I dont have a problem with emotional reactions either and I really think some of the women on the other team who win wd likely react the same way if they had lost. I chalk a lot of it up to the way contestants are questioned by the producers.
As regards Vanessa's reaction to not getting the FIR- was it really that extreme- I dont think she was rolling on the floor in dissapointment.  I bet there were many others who also showed surprise at not getting the FIR but we only get to see reactions from the frontrunners- as it follows the whole story arc. All IMO

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:12 am

Notice the yellow bracelet that Nick is wearing on that group date though. Same as zero gravity?

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:53 am

Id love to see the preview video ...is it anywhere on our board that Canadians can view?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:40 am

happydays wrote:Notice the yellow bracelet that Nick is wearing on that group date though. Same as zero gravity?

We have a thread going with yellow bracelet sightings.

SCaps thread

northernviewer wrote:Id love to see the preview video ...is it anywhere on our board that Canadians can view?

Media No Discussion Preview here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:49 am

mindless wrote:I hate these pointless competition "dates" as well, and I don't even have to go on them, so I can't blame anyone for being frustrated. It's not much of a date, if you just have to play sports for an hour or two while your date watches on. We also don't know how the winners would've reacted had they been the losers. It's easy to roll your eyes when you won and have a nice evening ahead. JMO.

I agree. I didn't see anything manipulative with the tears. Just frustration which is likely exactly what the producers set out to do. 

I will say my pet peeve with Nick, when good TV or drama is happening right before his eyes, I feel like he's mentally rubbing his palms together in a 'this is good' moment and smirking. With a side of faux concern.

neworleans - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:16 pm

@GuardianAngel thank you so much for the link

After reading all the comments here, I expected to see Vanessa throwing a tantrum of sorts ....all i saw was frustrated tears...no biggie in my book. Danielle has basically the same reaction, and both IMO are developing honest feelings toward him...not bach bubble infatuation like Corinne and a few others have , but honest to goodness feelings, which Nick has reciprocated during conversations.
So happy i saw this preview for myself :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:
mindless wrote:I hate these pointless competition "dates" as well, and I don't even have to go on them, so I can't blame anyone for being frustrated. It's not much of a date, if you just have to play sports for an hour or two while your date watches on. We also don't know how the winners would've reacted had they been the losers. It's easy to roll your eyes when you won and have a nice evening ahead. JMO.

I agree. I didn't see anything manipulative with the tears. Just frustration which is likely exactly what the producers set out to do. 

I will say my pet peeve with Nick, when good TV or drama is happening right before his eyes, I feel like he's mentally rubbing his palms together in a 'this is good' moment and smirking. With a side of faux concern.

I actually think differently. Based on the preview, he seemed like he didn't see the point of having a group date where the women had to compete to spend more intimate time later on that evening. And if the rumours are true and he had Vanessa pegged for his F1 early on, it would make sense that he'd be concerned that he wouldn't be able to spend time with her. Nick has always been pretty consistent with his negative sentiments toward these activity type dates and group dates in general. So I don't see any faux concern here, IMO.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:42 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:I understand what Vanessa said at the beginning of the volleyball clip. How is her relationship with Nick going to progrss if all he sees is her competitive nature? There's no growth when you're often pitted with other ladies. You might as well be paraded like a beauty pageant contestants with a Q&A portion at the end.
Does this mean that she doesn't feel or see her relationship with Nick moving forward? If so, that's rather interesting, if she's F1
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:38 pm

2observe wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:I understand what Vanessa said at the beginning of the volleyball clip. How is her relationship with Nick going to progrss if all he sees is her competitive nature? There's no growth when you're often pitted with other ladies. You might as well be paraded like a beauty pageant contestants with a Q&A portion at the end.
Does this mean that she doesn't feel or see her relationship with Nick moving forward?  If so, that's rather interesting, if she's F1

I'd imagine any realistic person going on this show would always have doubts,plus Nick is quite vocal about how sure he was both times he was F2 and thought he was F1... so i dont see anything negative about her worrying about the situation.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620