SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:40 pm

The camera loves her. I know she's probably just as gorgeous in person, but wow, she is certainly photogenic. I can see her getting some big modeling gigs.

Back to top Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:40 pm

I'm just sayin, if a company wants to offer me thousands of dollars to put their product on my SM, I'll do it a million times. I don't care what it is. I'm a teacher so it's not like I'm rolling in the cash over here! Lol

I may have to say no to some products but they would be few and far between. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:43 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I am curious. How do you know when they are on social media liking tweets but not interacting as in tweeting?

On IG, if I refresh my following, it would show up. Over the weekend before the finale, Nissa would show up back to back at the same time. laugh out loud laugh out loud

On Twitter, there is no way to know IMO unless the number of likes change and you notice the difference while you are online too. I am kinda embarrassed to say I would notice the ones on N&V's profile coz I am on it so much. Embarressed! laugh out loud (My BF jokes that he is glad Nick found someone coz he was starting to get really worried. rofl )
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:49 pm

OT but I will never watch the show when my husband and son are around. They make fun of the show and me! Kind of annoying with their comments, laugh out loud. But my high school son told me his girl friends and some teachers would talk about the show at class. He has two friends who met Nick one weekend when he was in San Diego and took a picture with him. I asked my son to ask the girls if he's nice and the answer is kind of nice. Do I sound like a stalker to my son's friends?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:56 pm

@sdmom my SO absolutely despises TB. He says it's the one thing about me he doesn't understand Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 62 3806527698 He accepts it though!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:00 pm

sdmom wrote:OT but I will never watch the show when my husband and son are around. They make fun of the show and me! Kind of annoying with their comments, laugh out loud. But my high school son told me his girl friends and some teachers would talk about the show at class. He has two friends who met Nick one weekend when he was in San Diego and took a picture with him. I asked my son to ask the girls if he's nice and the answer is kind of nice. Do I sound like a stalker to my son's friends?

Haha! I think having celebrity fans has definitely helped this franchise. It has gone from something 'people watched as a guilty pleasure and wouldn't talk about' to something 'cool people like to live-tweet about'. I mean when celebrities like Brie Larson and January Jones fangirl over Nick, I think you are good @sdmom! bestbud!
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSOEXUjxv9g

Souce: Access Hollywood's Youtube! Same basic interview from yesterday but shows a few more things!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:08 pm

I saw that. I liked that Vanessa called him babe. She's already giving him instructions on what to do with his arms. laugh out loud  This should be fun.

Last edited by quietpal on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:16 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I saw these two post , she's doing some ads but not like she's doing the ads that typical contestants do

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 62 Img_1429
Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 62 Img_1428

I'm going to bite my tongue bc it's like a tradition that all contestants do fabfitfun so we will see

Source ifly luggage Ig
Canadian online retailer.  V also appears as a model in their online catalogue.
https://www.instagram.com/temptbrands/

Montreal retailer of some of the same brands as Tempt
https://www.instagram.com/groupeyna/

Montreal luxury kicks
https://www.instagram.com/zcdmontreal/
The director of this company hooked V up with several pairs of shoes last month, one pair of which V wore in the candid on this page. Not quite the same as the other companies.

IMO, Vanessa may be attempting to follow in Nick's footsteps.  He signed to do some modelling in Chicago then with a larger agency which closely followed his move to LA.  Perhaps they are attempting to build V's ability to model so she can speed up her immigration by getting signed with an American agency thus allowing for a quicker route to a work visa.
That might explain why she appears as a model on company pages but doesn't shill for them on her own. Shilling would bring in a lot more money but would not expedite immigration or a work visa.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:19 pm

That was a nice spread she did for IFly luggage. She is doing more modeling than I was aware of. Good for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 pm

I'm thinking, that DWTS was actually a clever decision for them, actually. Nick is temporarily a bit busy, but Vanessa is free to come along, unlike a regular job would allow. They can relax into their own routine, and get to know each other more. There's no pressure to get own place together right now. And after DWTS is over they can figure out what's next. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:36 pm

I don't watch DWTS, I tried and ----I just can't. Anyway, from my understanding there would be no reason (outside of illness etc) not to do it.
The money is great. The show is not a sleaze fest like some of the others, so I don't see what the issue is.
My stance remains that life is challenging and stressful and if a relationship has cracks DWTS or not putting the toilet seat down can be equal issues. It all depends on the status of the relationship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya