SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RedHotViall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Jina Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Taylor was doing a live interview on IG.
So they asked her if the connection between N&V was obvious and she replied yes very very obvious since the start.
She's also very happy for Vanessa. She was in the same limo with both Raven and V in the first night. Although she gets along very well with raven she's closer to V.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

RedHotViall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by locoforbach Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:05 pm

I want to thank Nick and Vanessa for giving me my favorite couple of TB  RedHotViall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 35 1105969562  

Vanessa and Nick's honesty is refreshing.  TPTB tried to make it seem like EVERYTHING for them was an uphill battle.  When I saw that last scene of them when Vanessa say "let's do it, literally" I was smiling from ear to ear.  It makes me wonder how much of their humorous interactions were left on the edit floor for story board purposes.

IMO they are and have always handled their relationship maturely.  If Vanessa not saying every "canned" bach statement on cue makes people think she is difficult, then so be it.  N&V had real conversations in a non-real situation. As a viewer I thought their on-screen time was some of the best in franchise history.  Funny, serious, romantic, loving, and comfortable.

One never knows the future, but when I look at these two I believe they have made each other better people and TRULY enjoy one another. They LIKE each other along with loving.  IMO they understand that they may not always think or react exactly the same in situations, but they are adult enough to respect the others view and go from there.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:12 pm

People Mag

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-was-always-the-one/

The Bachelor's Nick Viall Says Vanessa Grimaldi Was Always the One: I Measured Every Other Girl Up to Her

Nick Viall is excited to finally be able to gush about his new fiancé Vanessa Grimaldi!

“I think she’s beautiful,” he told PEOPLE in this week’s issue.

On Monday’s finale of The Bachelor, bachelor nation watched as Viall got down on one knee and popped the question to the 29-year-old special education teacher.

Though Viall’s road to engagement wasn’t exactly normal, the 36-year-old revealed that he knew right away that Grimaldi was special from the moment she stepped out of that limo.

“Night one is chaotic. You have a bunch of beautiful women show up and there’s a very select few that really stand out and Vanessa was certainly one of them,” he admitted. “Vanessa got out of the limo fairly early on and I kind of always remember comparing them to Vanessa. I remembered her name immediately.”

“You kind of pick up on those things – which name do I remember, without having to go back,” Viall continued. “From the very beginning, as soon as she got out of the limo, she definitely stuck out.”

Even after a few women said the words “I love you” to Viall, it was Grimaldi that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

“I was fighting my feelings for Vanessa for such a long time because there were other women involved,” he admitted. “However, once I was able and free to make my choice, I felt like my heart knew for a while.”

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Watching back the finale again & the night portion of their date was so beautiful and raw. :tissuebox

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:21 pm

@notarose this is for you giggling giggling - You need to watch the video, it will tickle you, and to our sleuthers with the cooking IGs, we were right on - Nick cooking though!

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-vanessa-grimaldi-reveals-last-text-fiance-nick-viall-x-rated/

The Bachelor's Vanessa Grimaldi Reveals Her Last Text to Fiancé Nick Viall Was Very X-Rated
BY PEOPLE STAFF

POSTED ON MARCH 14, 2017 AT 11:17AM EDT

Vanessa Grimaldi and Nick Viall have found a way to keep things hot now that The Bachelor has ended — and it’s safe to say they aren’t afraid to sext and tell.

The pair didn’t hold back when they told PEOPLE Now about the last text the Montreal teacher sent the Milwaukee salesman who presented her with the final rose on Monday’s season finale.

“The last text I sent Nick was today. It was a Snapchat,” Grimaldi, 29, said with a saucy giggle.

Viall, 36, seemed to take a moment to try and remember the image, but once it registered he responded with a very knowing thumbs up, explaining that “she was getting ready for a shoot.”

When PEOPLE Now asked what she was wearing in the image, Grimaldi cracked up as she replied “nothing.”

But her knight in shining armor made sure everyone knew the exchange wasn’t too dirty.

“It was very tasteful, though,” he said, and added that he responded to the photo with “two big thumbs-up, and a kissy-face emoji.” (Grimaldi clarified that he also added a heart emoji — in case you were worried he forgot it.)

Although the reality show couple are clearly hot and heavy for each other, Viall demonstrated that not all their text exchanges are quite so … naughty.

He admitted that his last text to her was downright boring.

“I think I was just letting her know when I was on my way,” he said.

Bland, yes, but not to worry: There was plenty more sex talk in the PEOPLE Now chat.

The pair did not stay very coy when asked to describe their last date night, which needed to take place “in a house” and under-the-radar so they did not spoil the television surprise.

“We did a lot of cooking, and watching movies and … you know,” he said as he teasingly lifted his eyebrows. “It.“

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Ali's blog is up and i'm loving her POV.

http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/03/14/bachelor-finale-final-rose/
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Was there a second part to the GMA interview? I didn't hear Nick talking about every part of him hurting although I was certainly expecting that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Does anyone have the FRC without media coverage for their No Discussion thread?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:27 pm

I haven't had a chance to read all of your posts, I will tho' ... but last night I was following the "commentaries" live ... and I kept giggling of absurdity ... the fact that so many people think to know Nick and the "longevity" of this relationship ... when those same people didn't understand him from the beginning and still don't - IMHO ... I laughed at the ridiculousness for expecting the "Disney version of a grown-up couple" ... expecting it from Nick of all people ... like, seriously?  When has he ever been that guy who would deliver that ... in any given season? And the BN keeps being predictable ... when honesty is viewed as a negativity ... when IMO Nick and Vanessa are quite positive people ... and the negative connotation to their expressed thoughts possibly aren't their at all.
I don't mind people's scepticism or negativity towards this couple, especially from people who never liked Nick to begin with ... I just feel lucky to actually enjoy Nick's "presence" through these years ... and now joining him is Vanessa, who IMO is exactly what he wants, need and loves ... believes in, trusts and admires ... and IMO they are right for each other. I have no doubt as I have no fear, since I have faith in their good hearts and for them to know what's best ... for them.

The "analytical" me steps off the "soap box" and I'm ready to just enjoy whatever Nick and Vanessa choose to share with us. I have no advice or concern to offer for these 2 ... only joy. Because they look like they're meant to be.

wine To another 3 years! May all of you enjoy your love ... with the significant other.

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:28 pm

http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-respond-criticism-bachelor-nation/

Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi Respond to Criticism from Bachelor Nation: 'You Can Never Make People Happy'
BY CHRISTINA DUGAN
POSTED ON MARCH 14, 2017 AT 9:30AM EDT

Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimadli are tuning out the critics.

Following the season 21 Bachelor finale on Monday night, during which 36-year-old Viall got down on one knee and proposed to 29-year-old Grimaldi, the couple made their first public appearance on the After the Final Rose special since getting engaged.

But while sitting with host Chris Harrison, many members of Bachelor Nation — including past Bachelor stars Sean Lowe and Catherine Guidici Lowe and The Bachelorette‘s Trista Sutter — took to social media to voice their skepticism about the couple’s true feelings for one another, which was a result of Viall and Grimaldi’s seemingly awkward interaction.

Speaking with PEOPLE after their first televised interview as a couple, the duo admitted that they are ready to live life together without the cameras rolling.

“I was excited for it to come to an end, but now I am sad,” Grimaldi told PEOPLE. “I mean, I’m excited for us to start our real life together.”

“She’s very much looking forward for this to be over,” Viall chimed in, and admitted, “It was very difficult for us as a couple at the end.”

Although the pair are engaged, they recognize that they “have a long way to go” and “are getting to know each other” even more so before they can tie the knot.

“I don’t think any relationship is perfect,” said Grimaldi.

Even though Viall has starred on four rounds of a love-focused ABC reality series, he admitted that he doesn’t have it all figured out — and welcomes any advice from former Bachelor Nation contestants that would be beneficial to himself and his bride-to-be.

“I hope we came across as in love and passionate tonight. The reality is — we joke about it, but it’s true — we don’t know what it’s like to go to the movies together, we don’t know what it’s like to spend time together in the real world. Our relationship has been based off of stressful situations,” said Viall.

Added Grimaldi: “I feel like it’s been on standstill for a little bit. I’m ready to move forward.”

Despite the negative commentary from critics who question Grimaldi and Viall’s love for one another, the couple are opting to focus on the positive and strengthen their relationship moving forward.

“You can never make people happy. At the end of the day, we are focusing on our relationship,” said Grimaldi. “It’s easy to focus on the negative, which sometimes I do, and Nick tries to get me out of it. But it’s the world that we’re living in.”

Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Anyone else notice that nick put his new gentleman company link on his IG now
And Vanessa put her charity on her IG

Last edited by cmarci93 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:42 pm

http://people.com/style/bachelor-finale-nick-viall-engagement-ring-vanessa-grimaldi/

The sleigh tipped over!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya