SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:39 am

Elan posted this on his IG and I need more tissues  Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f62d

The part about Nick being sensitive and honest all wrapped into one and him finding Vanessa  beatingheart

I first met Nick three years ago, and man, have we come a long way since then. Ups and downs and ins and outs. But through and through, he's always been the same, except he is better looking now. He used to be a 6 but now he's an 8.5. Beards help. Anyway, I really do love him. He's the best combo of sensitive and honest all wrapped into one. And then Vanessa walked into our lives. She's a firecracker. Full of like and energy and feelings and all the good and some of the crazy things. She's a great match for Nick. Honestly, I was never quite ready to say goodbye to Nick and let him be off the market, but if I had to let him be with someone, I'm glad it's someone as great as Vanessa. I love them both and wish them both the best. Good luck. Be good to each other.  Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f46a  by @theyearofelan

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:41 am

@people
#TheBachelor's Nick Viall and Vanessa open up to PEOPLE about their future together: http://peoplem.ag/ajV8eHR #TheBachelorFinale
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:51 am

How gorgeous a couple are they!!!  Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60d  Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f525  Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 2764

Adorable and hot and sexy! They have it ALL!!! :inlove

Nick saying "this one right here made it easy" (to follow his heart and choose Vanessa)  *swoon*

Nick Viall Opens Up About 'Emotional Roller Coaster' Proposal: 'It Was Worth All the Tears'

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 Bachelor-reveal

On Monday’s final episode of The Bachelor, Viall, 36, got on one knee and asked the Canadian native for her hand in marriage — and she said yes!

“While I certainly had my fears [of being the Bachelor], I still followed my heart and put myself at risk,” Viall exclusively told PEOPLE. “I’m glad I did.”

Later adding of Grimaldi, “This one right here, she made it easy.”

Grimaldi caught the hearts of Bachelor nation fans (and Nick!) from the very beginning. After seeing the love she has for her family and her special needs students, Viall said the words we were all thinking the moment they locked eyes for the first time: “Wow. That’s a keeper.”

Though Viall has finally found his forever love with Grimaldi, the days leading up to that moment weren’t easy.

“I was very nervous,” the Wisconsin native said. “It was a very long day and it wasn’t too long after saying goodbye to Raven. So, there were emotions from that. I think in that world the engagement day is not your ideal day just because it’s The Bachelor.”

“I think most people when they get engaged there’s a lot of great, exciting anticipation and for me that was a very emotional roller coaster,” he added. “Once I saw Vanessa, I kind of calmed my nerves. For me it was that moment where I had clarity. It was a calming feeling of knowing I made the right decision. It was all worth it! All the tears and all the ups and downs, it kind of just felt like, finally I got to the place that I hoped to get to.”

The 36-year-old Bachelor nation alum got on one knee and proposed to Grimaldi after saying goodbye to runner-up, Raven Gates.

“As much as I cared about Raven, I felt like the answer became more and more clear that I was Vanessa,” Viall said. “I felt like I was fighting my feelings for Vanessa for a long time because there were other women involved. However, once I was kind of able and free to kind of make my choice, I felt like my heart knew for a while.”

The Canadian native had some emotions going into the final rose ceremony as well.

“I don’t know if something had shifted in his relationship with Raven, so there were doubts in my mind,” Grimaldi added. “I didn’t think any less of my relationship with Nick. I knew that what we had was special. Going into proposal I was hoping that he was going to get down on one knee and he did!”

From their first one-on-one date (where Vanessa got sick during the zero-gravity flight), their immediate connection was nothing less than obvious.

“I find myself being very protective of her,” Viall said during their date.

“The fact that he took care of me was very romantic,” Grimaldi, 29, added. “He was there to hold my hand and still be the passionate Nick that he is after I was nauseous. It’s just something I’ve never experienced. He’s like the total package.”

Congrats to the happy couple!

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-is-engaged/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:00 am

Some gorgeous FRC pics from the abc site (credit to Ladybug for posting upthread the link)

:sprinklehearts  heartandarrow
Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 84c8735df8cf886809f7545a1de96d71Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 D2f4dfb45011f52c7503de18b99c3d7a
Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 2872da2156034a0e0c0c17bc2826a9db
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2110/photos/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:21 am

Just doing a little dance for our happy couple before I call it a night! Thank God for Jimmy Kimmel!  wine

laughlaughlaugh danceround cheerleader:crazy dance:
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 am

I love Vanessa family messing around with her and nick
Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 Img_1326

Last edited by cmarci93 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:46 am

OMG I absolutely LOVE these 2 !! I'm obsessed ! They r by far my fave Bach couple Eva! cheerleader awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:00 am

I'm all for the upcoming interviews and DWTS. Up and onward, out of the hiding and CH putting doom and gloom on them. Can't wait to see more of these two!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:47 am

cmarci93 wrote:I love Vanessa family messing around with her and nick
Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 Img_1326

@cmarci93 thank you for all the updates and photos! They are so appreciated bestbud! Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f339 Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f618

Love this pic of Nick and V -- just a real couple going about their lives heartglasses :sweetheart:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:55 am

J

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:57 am

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60d Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60d Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60d Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60e Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60e Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60e Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60e Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60e Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60e Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60e Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60e Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60e Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 1f60e

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:05 am

@mfirestone12 I love these two so very much. And so beyond happy to have been part of this crazy and fun journey! Now it's time to celebrate.... #bachelornation #Thebachelor
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRnC_m4DY7I/

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 30 Image29

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya