SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NickBoomBoom - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Make me proud tonight Nicky!! High clap :tissuebox
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

NickBoomBoom - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:43 pm

That IG says ALL OF IT TO ME! Even poking fun at himself as usual with his saying this chapter come to an end tonight which is something we all can be happy about!(paraphrasing) Like I said earlier he is GOAT.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:56 pm

coolangel wrote:Just from that caption I can say...Our boy has found his 'Great Love'!!  :inlove

NickBoomBoom - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 28 Captur24
Source

Class act!! :yes:

Go Nick cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:10 pm

I totally saw the first version with all the typos. I wonder if a teacher (with her teacher-voice) is helping him out with editing. giggling Jokes aside, that's a great post to mark his exit from the franchise. He's self-aware and grateful, which is more than I can say for leads who have been unappreciative or who have had an air of being 'above' the show.

I look forward to seeing what's next, both DWTS and beyond.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:20 pm

OMGoodness! I just realized that Nick's IG is him writing a letter to Bachelor Nation... talk about a full-circle moment from a letter he wrote going into finale/ATFR night from years ago. beatingheart

Anyone else feeling really emotional already? I know I am being ridiculous but I am so happy for Nick to be happy. If anyone deserves happiness it is him, IMO. I am going to be bawling by the end of this I am sure but this time with tears of joy for Nick. :tissuebox Jumping hearts

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:OMGoodness! I just realized that Nick's IG is him writing a letter to Bachelor Nation... talk about a full-circle moment from a letter he wrote going into finale/ATFR night from years ago. beatingheart

Anyone else feeling really emotional already? I know I am being ridiculous but I am so happy for Nick to be happy. If anyone deserves happiness it is him, IMO. I am going to be bawling by the end of this I am sure but this time with tears of joy for Nick. :tissuebox Jumping hearts

Oh my, just reading his IG, makes me feel emotional. :yes: Think I better have some tissues handy tonight. Hugesmile firework :cheerpom: To my fellow NickChicks this is for you :sending flowers and a huge group hug

NickBoomBoom - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
coolangel wrote:Just from that caption I can say...Our boy has found his 'Great Love'!!  :inlove

NickBoomBoom - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 28 Captur24
Source

Class act!! :yes:

Go Nick cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Saying 'a couple of broken hearts' do mean a lot to me....just saying...I'll just take this out by context...   :gotcha:   :gotcha:
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:41 pm

Yes Nick. We are ready.

Your loyal fans are more than ready to see the long overdue ending to your journey to find love.  We have been cheering you on every painful and delightful step of the way.  And while you don't know most of us, we have been there hoping for the best, defending the worst, all the while looking forward to the day that you would find your greater and perfectly imperfect love.

So from all of your die-hard fans, those that saw and loved you from the beginning, congrats!!! Take care of each other and continue to live a life that makes her look at you when you are old and not regret a single day spent together.

With love!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:41 pm

@onepromise well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Love all of your posts ... and I join you in well wishes. Usually I'd post a song, but I leave just the beginning and the end of Emeli Sandé "Garden":
"I'm not telling you to love what I love. I'm asking you to take time to know what it is that you love and I'm in love with. And do what you can not to offend your sensitive soul. You've seen things my lips can't confess. No pain can bear witness to. My mind can justify. My memory can wipe.

Be my confidant, my shoulder, my diary, my best friend, my mentor, my lover, my teacher, my preacher, my one and ending, my everything. From the beam of the sun to the dim of the moon. From before until always I'm yours. So keep me safe within yourself. Bow to my throne, no matter what, and I will stand tall."

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:42 pm

happygolucky wrote:Love all of your posts ... and I join you in well wishes. Usually I'd post a song, but I leave just the beginning and the end of Emeli Sandé "Garden":
"I'm not telling you to love what I love. I'm asking you to take time to know what it is that you love and I'm in love with. And do what you can not to offend your sensitive soul. You've seen things my lips can't confess. No pain can bear witness to. My mind can justify. My memory can wipe.

Be my confidant, my shoulder, my diary, my best friend, my mentor, my lover, my teacher, my preacher, my one and ending, my everything. From the beam of the sun to the dim of the moon. From before until always I'm yours. So keep me safe within yourself. Bow to my throne, no matter what, and I will stand tall."

sign heart

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:48 pm

My heart is overflowing with love reading all the beautiful comments.  :inlove

To all Nick Chicks, our 3 year wait to see Nick in a reciprocated love finally comes to an end tonight! Cheers! wine group hug

cheerleader  cheerleader  cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya