SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Brill Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought whiskey was his choice of drink. Does he drink wine?

The light in the middle of the glass looks like a reflection of two people.

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 13 Captur16

Do I see a rose?  

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 13 Drinks10

S.C nickviall - posted by @notarose - resized and cropped from same s/c pics

To me there is a reflection of Nick probably taking the picture in the glass. If you look up from the light in the glass past the knob of the dresser, you can see his shoulder and neck.
Doesn't Vanessa love red wine? Could be both of them but I see him for sure.

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Mgrissom Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:48 am

Since I did not like Kaitlyn as a person, I did not watch her season, and although Nick has blown me away this season, I have gone back and watched his dates with Kaitlyn in order to understand him better.

Although it is hard to get a full picture of someone's personality in what we get to see; it appears to me that Vanessa and Nick are an incredible fit. It appears they were both raised Catholic, they both have aspirations of doing some acting and have found other ways to support themselves, and they both seem to put other people's feelings before their own. And they will be one of the best looking couples ever!!!

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Nick's snapchat pic
I posted yesterday without explanation because I seem to often "see dead people lead clues".  I decided to just throw the pic out there and see what your impressions were as a barometer of plausible.  
Poop.  No one saw what I saw so what to do?  Hmmm.
I'm staying out on my limb.  I still see something.  I'm never been one to fear making a fool of myself rofl

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 13 Image16
Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 13 Image17

Cartoon speech bubble: "look atius" = "look at this" as phonetically transcribed when spoken by someone ESL where "th" is not in the first language
Sketch/drawing on counter - letters are reverse as is typical of one who is dyslexic and I believe the speech bubble is meant to direct the viewer to the drawing. I have no clue what the letters are meant to represent but perhaps it is just the work of someone semi-illiterate. To me, the sketch appears to be a bearded, bald-headed man... a crude portrait.
Agree with those who see a long stemmed rose.
The long stemmed glass with red wine could hold Bach wine, red being the fantasy suite vintage. giggling Hmm, lots of electricity there. Since the image shows that it has a language mirror, I take the electricity to be mutual.

Anyone see what I see now? no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:31 pm

I still see people reflection in the wine. It appears to me two people, one with arm up as if it's on a TV screen.

The whole bar set up to me looks staged. Taller bottles at the back (which obscure my view laugh out loud ) shorter ones in the front. That to me would be someone's house and not a SHV, far too much alcohol? It looks like a counter where on the other side is the sink and kitchen area. Or maybe I'm just confusing it with my friends house. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I still see people reflection in the wine. It appears to me two people, one with arm up as if it's on a TV screen.

The whole bar set up to me looks staged. Taller bottles at the back (which obscure my view laugh out loud ) shorter ones in the front. That to me would be someone's house and not a SHV, far too much alcohol? It looks like a counter where on the other side is the sink and kitchen area. Or maybe I'm just confusing it with my friends house. laugh out loud
That cabinet definitely looks residential. I can easily see there being a bar area inside home. (SH?)

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:43 pm

It's my understanding that during SHV's they buy them whatever they want and need. They are usually in a rented house. I can't see them needing all that alcohol during a SHV for a few short days. But who knows!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's my understanding that during SHV's they buy them whatever they want and need. They are usually in a rented house. I can't see them needing all that alcohol during a SHV for a few short days. But who knows!
I was just guessing that Fleiss may have frequent guests in and out when in the area.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:58 pm

@mprssdbyu could be. Apparently Ali and Roberto had a SHV in MF or friends of MF's home in Florida. (Blast from the past sleuthing) Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:13 pm

Nick's IG Story -vid
Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 13 Image19
Soundtrack on vid:
"Hallelujah" - Leonard Cohen version

giggling  if I were to place a soundtrack specific to the watch, I'd choose Billy Idol "Rebel Yell" - Lukas Rossi version rofl

Last edited by notarose on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:21 pm

^am I the only one who think it looks like he's in a hotel?
Btw, Vanessa is still very quiet on sm...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 13 16790353_643189352557320_5236053677763985408_n
nickviall
:gotcha:.. nailed it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:46 pm

sdmom wrote:^am I the only one who think it looks like he's in a hotel?
Btw, Vanessa is still very quiet on sm...
I thought the same thing. I'm going to say one thing about Nick that isn't fan forum ettiquette, I think he sucks at snapchat/instagram stories! Nick - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 13 3806527698  Love him but V's are much more entertaining!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya