SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:57 pm

I can understand why DWTS would pursue Nick for their next season. I will keep my thoughts/comments about CS and Sean to myself, but IMO Nick is the most charismatic, handsome, well-spoken Bachelor they have had in years.
An opportunity like this does not come knocking on your door every day. Good for him! The possibility that it has Kaitlyn in a tizzy is a bonus!! Hugesmile
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:04 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I can understand why DWTS would pursue Nick for their next season.  I will keep my thoughts/comments about CS and Sean to myself, but IMO Nick is the most charismatic, handsome, well-spoken Bachelor they have had in years.  
An opportunity like this does not come knocking on your door every day.  Good for him!   The possibility that it has Kaitlyn in a tizzy is a bonus!!  Hugesmile

Lol! I didn't think about that. Now I definitely want it to happen!  :uptonogood

I guess I am still not over how K&S trashed him on their media tour. Sweet sweet Karma!  Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If I were Vanessa, I wouldn't really be worried about Nick dancing with another woman. I'd be worried thinking there would essentially be no way I could spend time with my new fiancé due to his obligations with DWTS unless I quit or take yet another leave from my teaching job in another country and even then, time will be minimal. JMO
I think Vanessa will be tied up at least until May with the school and their big U2 promotion.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:11 pm

If I were Vanessa and in love with someone who just got asked to be on DWTS, I would be so proud of him. I would do everything in my power to take a break from my real life job and join him in tinsel town for as long as he is lucky enough to still be on the show. No questions asked!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:12 pm

allykat wrote:I don't hate Nick, but I can't take seeing him on my tv for a 4th time. Luckily, I don't watch DWTS.

My Nick over-saturation point has been breeched, and it's reaching ridiculous levels. When I saw the discussion of MF tweets about another historic announcement I immediately thought - maybe Nick and V broke up and Nick is going to join Rachel's season to win her back. That would be historic.

I don't really think that is what it is about, but the fact that I even thought it says everything about why Nick needs to simmer down with more reality show appearances. JMOAA.

From who is listed to be on this season, he's going to have tough competition.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:12 pm

allykat wrote:I don't hate Nick, but I can't take seeing him on my tv for a 4th time. Luckily, I don't watch DWTS.

My Nick over-saturation point has been breeched, and it's reaching ridiculous levels. When I saw the discussion of MF tweets about another historic announcement I immediately thought - maybe Nick and V broke up and Nick is going to join Rachel's season to win her back. That would be historic.

I don't really think that is what it is about, but the fact that I even thought it says everything about why Nick needs to simmer down with more reality show appearances. JMOAA.

@allykat I feel the same way, and I don't watch DWTS either. But...correction...you would be seeing him on your tv for the 5th time! hmmm Rolling Eyes
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:13 pm

I'd love to hear papa Grimaldi's unfiltered thoughts right now laugh out loud.

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:24 pm

(snipped)

I have to agree with your statement. One reality show is already too much for me.
But the moment he decided to do TBette-10 ... it was clear he is not me, despite many "unfortunate and annoying" similarities, so watching him living his life is fascinating, it's my personal study of probabilities. If people can ignore him ... he will fade.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Nick is in league of his own when it comes to this franchise. If the Bachelor was the Olympics he would have the most medals. It actually cracks me up how he has been counted out and negated on SM and by RS over the past few years but he keeps on keeping on and he makes the phrase "never say never" real... especially with RS who was always like "Nick will never be the bachelor. Nick will never be on DWTS". Sure, RS, suuuure. Viewers can like him, not like him, but ultimately it doesn't matter since the guy is like teflon at this point, IMO. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Apparently Nick is partnered with Peta.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.etonline.com/tv/211588_kym_johnson_returning_for_dwts_season_24_celebrity_pairings_revealed/ampdoc.html

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:30 pm

That does it - call it now that the announcement is that both he and Vanessa are going to be on and she'll be partnered with Maks, Peta's fiance. Note the article did not say who Maks is paired up with.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:31 pm

lleyki wrote:That does it - call it now that the announcement is that both he and Vanessa are going to be on and she'll be partnered with Maks, Peta's fiance.
That's not what the spoilers are implying. Maks is apparently partnered with Heather Morris. The cast is essentially aready "leaked."

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl