SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 pm

I like Nick, always been a fan... but...

We've seen him four freaking times. Enough. No more fame chasing. Go back to real life and MOVE out of La La land to be with your woman. Prove people wrong, Nick. NO DWTS. Please.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Will she say "yes"...Was that what Nick said when he was emotional in previews? Say yes to what? Moving? She's already answered the question during HTD if she would say yes to a proposal. She's already told him she loves him and he's pretty clear on that, IMO. She has already addressed if she would be willing to move in an interview but maybe that's the big question during final days. I just wish Monday nights would get a move on!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Now that recount by Elijah Wood is interesting for so many reasons, but also a great "thumb up" for those here who supported Nick all these "seasons" ... so I'll make points with my opinions:
- Elijah knew Nick was going to be the bachelor before he was announced - that shows that Nick has friends outside of BN whom he confides ... sorry Ashley I, guess "BN friends" weren't on the secret.
- the friend who introduced Elijah to Nick is Kyle, who @notarose sleuthed during their Lallopalooza days had become fast friends and some rumors have said flat-mates, is schooled filmmaker/photographer/writer ... and "his pack" is the usual "gang" Nick is hanging out with when in LA (unlike reports about him "cruising" with people from BN and associates)
- EW says that Nick has integrity (glad to hear it confirmed) and is honest and genuine ... but I'm pleased to see a friend of Nick having fun of the BS the Bachelor has to sell ... the one we called it TPTB script ... when Nick talks about the relationships with women he never had a romantic bond with ... while complimenting him for the effort of establishing some sort of connection.
- it shows me that true friends (in the spotlight) stick to and support Nick without putting down his current relationship (since I am a firm believer that Nick has a girlfriend/fiancee) ... even with publicly stating that their favorite is Rachel ... by showing support for the new Bachelorette and giving Nick a hand with promoting "his show".
- by believing in Nick's genuine and honest character I can't picture the guy proposing a woman and not thinking about "making it work"... so I can not wait for the show to be over.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:14 pm

I think anyone who is offered DWTS(which I don't watch--torture for me) should seriously think about taking the gig and doing it. Good money usually only knocks on your door once in a lifetime.
Vanessa has to fulfill her teaching contract anyway and probably wants to finish out the year.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:I like Nick, always been a fan... but...

We've seen him four freaking times. Enough. No more fame chasing. Go back to real life and MOVE out of La La land to be with your woman. Prove people wrong, Nick. NO DWTS. Please.
It would only be people who thinks he plans to make a career out of LA wrong, IMO. I don't believe for a second his long term plans include a home in LA. I can see taking host lessons if he plans to speak or engage through media when advertising his new products. He hasn't even engaged in schilling, not once. Its a tough life to make a living off one show that he was actually paid to do.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:35 pm

I thought the Elijah Wood interview was great, even with Jimmy interrupting all the damn time (but what's new?). You could tell that Elijah was sincere when he said Nick was a genuine guy with integrity, because the rest of the interview was the two of them geeking out while simultaneously making fun of the show's ridiculousness. They could've kept the humour going and poked fun at him too, but Elijah took that brief moment to vouch for his friend, which was nice.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:55 pm

How does Nick know Elijah Wood?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:07 pm

sosleepy wrote:How does Nick know Elijah Wood?

It's mentioned in the video. Nick was at Lollapalooza in Chicago when he was approached by Kyle (@laconfident on IG). They became fast friends, and when Nick moved to LA, he met Kyle's group of friends, which includes Elijah Wood.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 pm

I don't care if he's on DWTS, but I don't get people bashing other people on the show doing anything to make money when you literally stop everything to get on.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:53 pm

Nick was living with Kyle until he got his DTLA  Apt during the airing of this season. Kyle and Nick are close friends now and Elijah is a long time friend of Kyle's. Nick hangs out with Kyle and his BN friends...who are now friends of Kyle too.
I do NOT want Nick to do DWTS even though he has wanted to do it desperately IMO. Nick said on AfterBuzz in speculation over whether Ben would do DWTS....that TPTB do NOT want the Bach/Ette's doing DWTS anymore because it puts to much stress on the new relationships. So if Nick and Vanessa are on good terms now....IMO he should follow his own advice and put his relationship with Vanessa first. If not on good terms then do DWTS. I do wonder how Nick can focus on his Job launching his Grooming Business while doing DWTS though??
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 pm

I think Vanessa came on the show hoping to advance a career in show business of some sort and would be thrilled if Nick did DWTS.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:03 pm

^ well in that case ... the issue of moving is non existent to begin with, Vanessa is moving to LA, starting her entertainment-career, no more long-distance, no more "she's a teacher, he's a fame-seeking d*bag" problem everyone is pointing out as the reason for them not working out ... case closed. :dripdrip

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl