SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:26 am

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-backstreet-boys-episode-whitney-christen-danielle-l-share-details/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

The above is a pretty interesting read. Funny how different they describe the vibe in the house in real time vs the storyline drama tptb have shown.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:35 am

@MonicaJM2001 Thanks for posting. It seems there are no issues at all. Everything is hunky dory. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Ben did a recap of episode 3 with Juliet Litman. It's really good IMO:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Channel33

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:08 pm

@SeanLowe09
Some unsolicited advice for Nick from an old has-been (that's me!): http://go.shr.lc/2j5CKiD
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:15 pm

ElonM wrote: @SeanLowe09
Some unsolicited advice for Nick from an old has-been (that's me!): http://go.shr.lc/2j5CKiD

This was a very good article directed specifically at Nick in the present being a likely engaged man.  While I am sure Nick is aware of most of Sean's advice, I appreciated the things he had to say a lot.

And for the record, I don't think Nick has posted any shirtless selfies since returning home an engaged man if we are to believe the spoilers. Good for you Nick. yes

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:27 pm

Lisa wrote:Aww Nick..."that Canadian upbringing"  so cute..he loves his Canadians! giggling
He sure does. BTW, I'm not following his fam, but does his sister Maria still live in Vancouver, BC? She's the one who spent quite some time in Canada for her education, so I believe Nick to be familiar with Canadian beauty.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:32 pm

Thanks @ Elon that is enlightening. Especially this:

From Sean's latest blog:

"Thinking back to when my season was airing, I wish I could take back a lot of things that I now know hurt Catherine’s feelings. It seemed like every TV appearance I did, I would be asked to take off my shirt (that whole shirtless bachelor thing) to get a reaction from the female audience. Thinking it was fun and silly at the time, I wish I had realized it wasn’t healthy for my relationship. I was constantly asked to talk about feelings I may have had with other women, makeouts that may have occurred on the show and a number of other things that aren’t real pleasant for woman to have to listen to about her new fiancée. I wish I had answered those questions with Catherine’s feelings as my primary concern. I realize obviously that you have to discuss the show and your feelings while making your media rounds, and your fiancée probably understands that some of the unpleasantness comes with the territory, but be careful. Despite the proposal taking place on a TV show somewhere in Fantasy Land, your number one job is to love and protect your woman." - Sean Lowe

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:19 pm

I have not heard anything Nick have said so far that will hurt Vanessa. Good advice but Nick has been through alot and can own his mess, and is mature enough after to be careful in all aspect of the media rounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:07 am

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/nick-viall-the-bachelor-winner-betrayed-123358/photos/bachelor-nick-viall-women-elizabeth-s-218252

Should we take this into consideration?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:51 am

happygolucky wrote:
Lisa wrote:Aww Nick..."that Canadian upbringing"  so cute..he loves his Canadians! giggling
He sure does. BTW, I'm not following his fam, but does his sister Maria still live in Vancouver, BC? She's the one who spent quite some time in Canada for her education, so I believe Nick to be familiar with Canadian beauty.

Maria goes to Vancouver every once in a while to take courses related to her wellness practice. She never actually moved there beyond her session time.

Nick and Canadian Daniel from BIP really liked each other as well. Remembering Daniel saying they were both eagles or hawks or ... well, something bigger than a sparrow and smaller than an emu.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:13 am

cookielover12 wrote:http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/nick-viall-the-bachelor-winner-betrayed-123358/photos/bachelor-nick-viall-women-elizabeth-s-218252

No they are on of the sleazy magazine.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:47 am

reason wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/nick-viall-the-bachelor-winner-betrayed-123358/photos/bachelor-nick-viall-women-elizabeth-s-218252

No they are on of the sleazy magazine.

Lol Wednesdays seem to be the trash mag release day. Every Wednesday the past 3 weeks a "new scandal" from one of the rag mags has come out. It happens every season though so it is par for the course.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl