SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Nonina430 Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:51 am

@allykat same same, only we can see the humor in this.  wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Yup IA @allykat Now I'm wondering how does he ask for her father's blessing. I posted the other day, I simply can't see it being done over the phone either.

He's going to have to fly back to Montreal, sit down, have drinks, food, then talk blessings. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Maybe Nick will tell Vanessa he can't propose without her father's blessing and give her a promise ring. Then post filming, he flew to Montreal, did the drinks and food, asked for Dads blessing and will propose live at ATFR. (Wasn't there a speculated SHV visit where Nick posted pics of cooking what seemed like enough food for an army? Maybe to get Dad's blessing, Nick had to prove he can cook good, authentic Italian food. wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 3806527698 )

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:21 pm

If Vanessa's family is anything like her they will ask taugh questions! "Are you looking for a wife or someone to f... around with"

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:22 pm

^ I will say, authentic food is the one thing we're pretty traditional about. My cousin married a non-Italian and it took years before any of us would eat her sauce. rofl

Her dad giving his blessing on HTD for show would be less surprising to me than him eating Nick's Italian cooking. JK...kind of. :gotcha:
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:28 pm

@allykat Funny you say that because when the poster was kind enough to post the cooking shots of his cooking, I speculated that it looked like homemade sauce and not out of a jar. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:29 pm

allykat wrote:^ I will say, authentic food is the one thing we're pretty traditional about. My cousin married a non-Italian and it took years before any of us would eat her sauce. rofl

Her dad giving his blessing on HTD for show would be less surprising to me than him eating Nick's Italian cooking. JK...kind of. :gotcha:
wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 47 3806527698 Too funny! This reminded of my dad during family gatherings but for different reasons. I have an anut whose last priority is to make sure house is neat and tidy when having guests. My dad always wanted to know who prepared which dish. He was not about to touch one of her entrees! My siblings and I had alot of fun knowing the inside of joke of the innocent questions!

Sorry, off topic but this post gave me a great laugh! giggling

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:42 pm

I could see this being a "rebel" HTD. Can't imagine them not eating giggling
Also, am curious to see if her brother Patrick (lil Pat) will be visible. Based on his SM he is very much into hip hop/rap culture and might be even more protective than V's dad as they seem to be very close.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:53 pm

@notarose her brother also seems really funny

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 pm

allykat wrote:I come from a very Italian family...straight off the boat Italian and I'm first generation American. We might be traditional in some ways, but not overly so. If I made it to HTD and the lead asked my dad for permission to marry me, he would laugh in his face. I can actually see the conversation in my head...and the first thing my dad would do is laugh out loud. Then say 'get out of here, we'll talk after the show is over if you're still with her'.

I don't think that's because we're Italian or traditional, that's because this show is ridiculous and my dad would call it what it is. JMO.

I would do the same. It's not because of culture for me. It's because of the show. I don't know if I would even open my home up to the show. Let them find a place and stage it for us as they have done in the past. And let's not forget, there have been cast families who have chosen not to be involved in this debacle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:02 pm

In other news, has this already been posted? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDnaenRjUts

Pretty sexy and looks fun. Not surprised they are going to really ramp up Raven's story line while inserting more doubt in Vanessa's. They also need a reason for her to stay over Rachel to be F2.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:06 pm

It looks fun and sexy but not passionate. IMO

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl